Small Fear

Karma of Online Relationship

"What the am I suppose to do now?"

 

Baekhyun bit his bottom lip and carefully took the ring out of the box, placing it in his 4th finger. He stared at his fingers, thinking how pretty it looked until he figured out what he was doing. He quickly took out the ring and placed it back in the box. What do I do? What do I do what do i do what do i do???  Baekhyun now started feeling sorry for Chanyeol. The ring looked pretty expensive and Baekhyun didn't know what to do with it. What would he feel if he figured out that his lover that he'd been kissing and sending gifts to was someone who had the same "thing" between their legs? Baekhyun started banging his head against his bed until he heard the doorbell.

 

"Who...who is it?"

 

Baekhyun quickly got up from his bed and walked toward the door. What if it's Chanyeol? Is it Chanyeol? Hope it's not Chanyeol. Oh god have mercy on me.  Baekhyun carefuuly checked who it was through the little hole, finding out that it was Kyungsoo who had his baseball cap on with a bag on his right hand. Kyungsoo kicked the door, yelling at Baekhyun for not opening the door.

 

"Don't kick my ing door you !"

 

ing Kyungsoo ruining my serious mode right now. Baekhyun unlocked the door and opened it, finding Kyungsoo shaking his legs with the bag over his shoulder looking cocky.

 

"What took you so long? Were you watching and-"
"I'm not like you!"
 

Kyungsoo threw the bag at Baekhyun and pushed him out of his way. He threw his shoes and ran up to Baekhyun's bed. Baekhyun forced a smile and slammed the door close, organizing the shoes that Kyungsoo just threw all over the place. Baekhyun opened the bag that Kyungsoo just shoved at his face. He took out a pair of shoes that he always wanted. Baekhyun slowly started smiling and ran up to Kyungsoo to give him a kiss or something, but quickly stopped as he saw Kyungsoo reading the pink letter he got from Chanyeol.

 

"NO DON'T READ THAT!!"

 

Baekhyun ran up to Kyungsoo and tried to snatch the letter, but failed as Kyungsoo shiftly got up from the bed and ran around. Pretty sure that he recieved this from someone. Byun Baekhee? Is it a typo?

 

"Give it back!!"
"Since when did you start getting presents from girls? Park Chanyeol? What a manly name she have..."
"It's nothing like that! Just give it back!!"
"Let me just look! You should have told me if you had a girlfriend! Wow where did you guys go up to?"

 

It nothing like what you think! She's a god damn HE! Baekhyun stopped himself from blabbing out the truth and gave up on getting back his letter. Whatever. I don't care anymore

 

To. My love Baekhee ♥
Hi Baekhee! You know me, Chanyeol, right? I hope you're not so surprised. I thought about giving this to you, but I really like you a lot so I decided to spend some money for you. Don't feel so uncomfortable, and go out and show it off to you friends! Don't get sick and take care of yourself! Let's go out and eat someday okay? I'll buy you some treats. Bye ♥

 

Baekhyun stared at the ceiling and closed his eyes. Yeah, sure you can think I'm gay or something. You can hate me all you want!! Wow, am I loosing a friend today? I've been friends with Kyungsoo for 5 ing years and now I'm going to see him look at me disgusted and-

 

"What is this...? Is this sent to the wrong person?"
"...Huh?"
"I knew it. No one will like someone like you piece of . Wow, what kind of girl has a name Byun Baekhee. Such a ty name like you. You should send it back. There's a lot of freaks out there and they might sue you and ."
"...Uh.. Yeah.. yeah right. You're right."

 

I swear, Kyungsoo, are you being innocent or just plain stupid? Baekhyun laughed at himself for worrying so much and got up from the bed. Kyungsoo threw the pink letter back in the bed and rolled himself in the blanket, turning the tv on. 

 

"Did you see my present? I'm such a nice-"

 

Baekhyun smiled as he threw himself ontop of Kyungsoo expressing his "love" by trying to kiss his face. Kyungsoo flapped as he pushed Baekhyun's face away. "Get the off you gay mother fu-" Kyungsoo screamed as Baekhyun smooshed his face against Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo started hitting Baekhyun to set himself free by grabbing the pillow and smacking him with it.

 

"I'm outta here."

 

Kyungsoo quickly wore his shoes and opened the door. Baekhyun flew kisses as Kyungsoo showed his middle finger and quickly leave. Baekhyun quietly laughed as the door closed. Kyungsoo is pretty much a nice friend, just sometimes he's so stupid. Baekhyun sighed as he looked back at the letter. What am I going to do now? That  ring look really expensive... Should I just meet him and say sorry? Or send it back and ignore all his calls? But the fact that Chanyeol knows his addressed bugged him. If he did something wrong, he might come here and look for Byun Baekhee. Should I lie that I'm her brother or something? Baekhyun unlocked his phone and started typing.

 

-Oppa... I got the present... Why did you send me such stuff...

 

Baekhyun shook his head and pressed the cancel button. Baekhyun started feeling really sorry thinking about Chanyeol who would be happy that the delivery was successfully sent. Should I tell him personally...? That's be more polite... I guess... Baekhyun fell in confusion for a week. He didn't expect this to get so big, and aside from all that, he was scared. After about a week of thinking, he decided to meet Chanyeol and end it. Baekhyun stared at his phone vibrate for the 136th time. 
 
Baekhyun dressed up in yellow and black stripped sweater and headed outside to the big streets. He placed the wallet and the ring in his pocket and the pink letter in his back pocket. He started regreting to come out. I should have just stayed home and ignore all of his calls. Someone save me!!  Baekhyun took out the letter from his back pocket and stared at the letter that Kyungsoo had ripped out aggressively. He took out the letter and reread the message. Baekhyun stared at the neat handwritting that seemed to be pressed too hard. He felt his eyes tear up a bit. What the hell is wrong with me... Maybe I feel so bad.. Great.
 
 
 
"Is it here..? Wow, what a big building hahaha!"
 
 
 
Baekhyun laughed out loud to get out from his nervousness. I've been flirting with a business man. A rich one. Baekhyun felt his body tremble and he stepped in the rotating door. He looked around with his wide eyes, examining how it looked like inside. Baekhyun felt a little awkward since he was the only one with a YELLOW sweater when everyone else was wearing a suit, and of course, the fact that the yellow was extremely outstanding. The security guard that kept an eye on, walked up to him.
 
 
"What can I help you?"
"Ah... Is there someone named.. Park Chanyeol...?"
"Did you make an appointment?"
"No.. Can you tell him to come down? He'll know if you tell him... Baek...Baekhee came..."
 
 
Baekhyun felt a little depressed at the fact that he had to go by the name Baekhee. Maybe this is why my mom told me not to make big troubles. Baekhyun scratched his head and smiled awkwardly at the security guard. The security guard stared at Baekhyun in a weird manner and told Baekhyun to wait.
 
 
"Breathe Baekhyun. Breeeaaaathe."
 
 
Baekhyun placed his hand on his chest and breathed slowly. What do I say when I see his face..? Baekhyun looked around and decided to wait in the nearby coffee shop infront of the building. Baekhyun checked his wallet if he had enough money for a coffee and ordered a ice coffee. In case..  in case he splashes the coffee on my face... Baekhyun flexed his jaws in case Chanyeol punches his face, but stopped as the workers stared at him.
 
 
"Breathe breathe breathe.."
"Excuse me."
 
 
Baekhyun heard a low pitched voice as he felt a hand on his shoulder. 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
AN: AHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE TO CUT PARTS LIKE THIS SHAHAHAHAHJAHHHAJHAJAUHAAGJAGJAAH lol I'm sorry, I think I'm high right now LOLOLOL. ANyways, Sorry for the late update. Once again I didn't read it over so I'm sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or whatever. OTL.