First Impression

Karma of Online Relationship

 

"Excuse me."
 
 
Baekhyun slowly turned his head and was greeted with a tall handsome man in black suit. His hair was pushed up, revealing his forehead.  "He...hello." said Baekhyun. Chanyeol stared at the little boy who seemed quite nervous. He was wearing yellow stripped sweater which made him way too outstanding around here. He looks like a bee. He kinda looks like a lost puppy too. Chanyeol wanted to pet Baekhyun's head but stopped, because that would be just plain creepy. 
 
Baekhyun scratched his head as he sneaked glances at Chanyeol's face. Wow.. he's very attractive looking. He couldn't believe that he was the same person as the one in the game who would send him hearts saying 'Baekhee baby, you're the only one for me.' Baekhyun wanted to laugh a little but held it in and faced Chanyeol with his straight face.
 
 
"Um... is Baekhee-"
"LET'S GET A DRINK FIRST! HAHA!! WHAT WOULD YOU WANT? ICED COFFEE? YES YES OF COURSE!"
 
 
Baekhyun quickly got up from the seat and headed toward the counter to order. I'm not ready yet I'm not ready yet I'm not ready yet. Baekhyun blanked out as he stared at the menu. He stared at the menu and snapped out as the worker called him for the 5th time. He ordered an ice coffee and headed back to the seat. Baekhyun placed the coffee infront of Chanyeol, who thanked him with his deep voice. Baekhyun glanced at his fingers and wanted to jump out of the window as he saw the couple ring on his fourth finger. He... he really liked.. Baekhee... 
 
Chanyeol stared at the ring that was placed on top of the table. So.. Did I get rejected... Chanyeol smiled awkwardly and drank a sip of the iced coffee that Baekhyun bought for him. At least she didn't take the ring and ignore all of my calls. That would have been bull. Chanyeol started daydreaming about how Baekhee is such a nice person, but soon snapped out of it as he saw the boy looking at his face with a dumb expression.
 
 
"It seems like Baekhee sent you here."
"Ah, that's not-"
 
 
I am the Byun Baekhee... I am sorry hyungnim Pwahahha!!!... wouldn't work huh. I should have stayed home and just quit playing that stupid game.
 
 
"Please tell her that I enjoyed spending my time with her. I really wanted to meet her personally..."
"Erm.... Excuse me..."
 
 
Chanyeol frowned at Baekhyun's small voice and leaned closer to Baekhyun. Baekhyun quickly back away as his face turned light pink. 
 
 
"...ry.."
"What?"
"I'm ....ry"
"Um, I can't hear-"
"I'M SORRY!!"


Baekhyun bursted into tears and started sobbing. Chanyeol flustered as Baekhyun started to cry. Baekhyun kept repeating 'I'm sorry' but Chanyeol didn't get why he had to be sorry, instead Chanyeol felt sorry... somehow... Chanyeol started comforting Baekhyun without knowing the reason. Chanyeol took out a  little handkerchief and wiped Baekhyun's tears for him.
 
 
"Don't cry, what's wrong?"
"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to.."
"What do you mean..."
 
 
Chanyeol went over to Baekhyun's side and sat next to him, patting his back and trying to cheer him up. What the hell is he talking about... Chanyeol felt a little anxious as Baekhyun kept apologizing. 
 
 
"Are you done crying?"
 
 
Baekhyun noticed how Chanyeol acted the same as when they were chatting through the game. Gentle and nice, which got him to worry more. What should I say? Should I say I'm Byun Baekhee? Or should I say I didn't have money? Would he sue me or something?
 
 
"Um... Mr.. Park?"
"You can call me Chanyeol."
"..Chanyeol..."
"Go on."
"...Ummm"
 
 
Baekhyun started to tear up again and Chanyeol sighed as he started to feel a little frustrated. Why am I here talking to this little boy anyways. 
 
 
"...The Byun Baekhee that you know.."
"..."
"..... is me."
 
 
Chanyeol had never cursed so much after graduating high school.
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!"
"SHUT UP!"
 
 
Jongin laughed out loud as Chanyeol threw his document on his table. HE WAS A ING GUY?? AHAHAHAHAHAH!! Jongin started laughing so much he started banging the table with his hand and got in trouble by the co-worker. Jongin held his laugh and smacked Chanyeol's head.
 
 
"That's why I told you not to get so obsessed with that Byun Baekhee or whatever!"
"... It was a joke at first..."
"You're the dumbest I've ever seen."
 
 
Jongin felt exhausted for laughing too much. He grabbed Chanyeol's waterbottle and drank everything that was left in there. He glanced at Chanyeol who was now grabbing on to his hair and weeping. Jongin pitied him but again it was just too funny. How can he give all his feelings to someone who he never had seen before? Jongin got up from his seat and patted Chanyeol's drooped shoulders.
 
 
"Do whatever you feel like. I think I'm going to fetch my lunch."
 
 
Chanyeol nodded and watched as Jongin grab his bag and head outside. Chanyeol took out his phone and looked through the contacts, stopping at the contact saved as 'Cutie.' I really liked you... How can someone trick me like that? 
 
Chanyeol decided to text Baekhyun. He couldn't take it anymore. Baekhyun's face popped up everytime he tried to do something. Even when he's eating, having a meeting about the project, and even when he was drinking. It was bothering him too much and Chanyeol started getting angrier everytime. OKAY THAT'S IT IT. WHAT IF HE'S A DUDE? HE'S CUTE ANYWAYS. IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! Chanyeol laughed at himself but stopped at the thought that he might be the only one feeling that way. 

 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey, what's wrong with him?"
"I don't know, maybe he's on his period or something."
"Yeah totally."
 
 
Baekhyun crawled to the corner and buried his face onto his arms. Kyungsoo and Jongdae laughed as they started to tease Baekhyun, but stopped as Baekhyun had no reaction. Normally, Baekhyun would get pissed and smack them or something. Jongdae shook his head and threw the psp he was playing with.
 
 
"Hey let's just go get something to eat."
 
 
Kyungsoo nodded as he patted Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun lifted his head as he heard the door shut. He checked his phone and sighed again. There were no messages, no calls, nothing. He missed Chanyeol's text messages. He missed talking to him.
 
Baekhyun remembered how Chanyeol's reaction was like. Chanyeol asked if it was true with a pale face. Baekhyun nodded and apologized again. Chanyeol started laughing, "So you ing.. hahahaha.. you... ahahahaha wow ." Baekhyun bit his bottom lip and tried not to cry again. He didn't have the right to cry. 
 
 
"Let's try not to face each other ever again. I'm really pissed and mad right now. I'll give you the money for the coffee. Oh, and the ring. You can trash it or keep it. Not that it'll do any good for you."
 
 
Chanyeol didn't give any chance for Baekhyun to explain and left the coffee shop back to his work place. Baekhyun bursted into tears again as Chanyeol disappeared from his sight. Just like someone who just got dumped.
 
Baekhyun logged in his account to see if he was still on, but he couldn't fine "HandsomeYEOLO" anymore. He did not exist in the game anymore. All the messages and the relationship request was gone. Baekhyun cried once again as he banged his head on the keyboard. He felt empty and he hated himself. He coudn't even trash the ring yet. He kept it in his table in the drawer. He just couldn't trash it.
 
Baekhyun noticed that he started liking Chanyeol. He doesn't know when, but he was sure he liked him a lot. Not as Byun Baekhee, but as Byun Baekhyun. He thought he was insane, but he couldn't stop checking his phone and log in the game every ten minutes. He had to admit it. He liked Chanyeol. 
 
 
"...Park Chanyeol... Chanyeol...."
 
 
Baekhyun stared at the monitor with Chanyeol's picture. He sure was handsome. Because of Chanyeol, Baekhyun got fired from his part time job, got a bad grade for his final exam, and used up all his money trying to fix his broken phone just to text him. Baekhyun pitied himself at the fact that he have become stupider than Kyungsoo... BUT I STILL LIKE CHANYEOL A LOT! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO??? MOM HELP ME! YOUR SON IS GAY!! 
 
Baekhyun's phone vibrated, telling him he got a text. He wanted to change his phone, but he didn't want to loose all the text messages he had with Chanyeol. Not that there's going to be something new.... All these memories... Man..
 
 
[Tomorrow, 4 pm in the same cafe. -Chanyeol]
 
 
Baekhyun opened the text and closed it again and opened it again. Is this some kind of a joke or what? Baekhyun closed and opened his phone exactly 23 times more and screamed. WOW HE ACTED LIKE HE WAS NEVER GOING TO SEE ME WOW. WHAT AN !!!!! Baekhyun laughed and bounced on his bed.
 
Wait... what if he's trying to sue me or something... Did he take a screen shot of our convo and going to use it as the evidence or what... Baekhyun shook his head and reread the text. He won't..... do such... thing... I hope...

 
 
 
The next day, Baekhyun took a nice shower and carefully chose what to wear today. He started huming and skipping around the house, getting ready to go out. He took a last look of himself in the mirror and fixed his silky hair. He wore his favorite shoes and headed outside. Not that he's happy or anything. Okay maybe.
 
 
 
 
 
________________________
 
A/N: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!! sorry for late update. I kinda was busy with school and yeah. yeah. LOL. YEAH. Sorry if there' s a lot of spelling mistakes omfg I never read over my own fanfic cuz I hate myself. LOL. HINT OF KAISOO TO APPEAR SOON! YAYAYAYAYAYAY THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING OMFG ILY GUYS XOXOXO