How it started

Karma of Online Relationship

Baekhyun should have just left at the point. He should have just said " YOU" and leave. He didn't know this would happen. 

 

-

 

Baekhyun recently started playing a RPG game along with Kyungsoo who recomended, more like threatened, him to play. And if he was willing to have fun, he had to create a girl character. Kyungsoo tsked at the older and dissed Baekhyun about how he was like a erted 30 year old man wanting to create a girl character just for the s. Baekhyun denied the fact and made an excuse about how he always had this fantasy about a heroine, and of course he liked the s. I mean, who doesn't like s?

Baekhyun decided to make his character a girl. He made his character wear bunny ears and pink cutesy cloths, which was totally opposite of a "heroine" that he always "fantasized" about. He tried to kill the monsters himself, which he dramatically failed due to his weak stats. He thought about buying some cash himself, but it felt like a waste of money. 

 

[HandsomeYEOLO]: Hi cutie, what's your name?
[PrincessCharming]: My name is Baekhee! Wow I lub your items oppa >_< I think I'm going to fall for you~ ♥
[HandsomeYEOLO]: Cutie Baekhee! Do you want some items? I'll buy some for you little Baekhee ♥

 

I had no money, had nothing to do, and was a complete noob, and the "HandsomeYEOLO" dude just offered to give me items, so why not? Baekhyun gladly accepted his items and punched the air in joy. As time went on, Baekhyun started having fun ripping off items from the stupid "HandsomeYEOLO" dude. And as the purpose of ripping off more items, Baekhyun decided to accept HandsomeYEOLO's relationship request.

HandsomeYEOLO had helped him out level up and gain more items. He wanted to brag it on Kyungsoo's face about how he's getting all the items, but he decided not to. Baekhyun didn't want to tell Kyungsoo about HandsomeYEOLO. Not yet. Maybe when they break up then he'll tell Kyungsoo about him.

Unlike what Baekhyun thought, it turned out that HandsomeYEOLO was a business man who is in his early 20s. Baekhyun thought that he would be some geeky elementary kiddo who had no life. Baekhyun felt a bit scared by the fact that HandsomeYEOLO was older than him by three years, but it was fine since he was nice and caring, so he wouldn't... kill.. him..... right?

 

[HandsomeYEOLO]: Baby~ I was waiting for you since this morning! I missed you ♥
[PrincessCharming]: Ahhh sorry oppa! Was I late? T^T sowwy~ I missed you too! ♥

 

Baekhyun grabbed his hair by how cheesy they were, but it was entertaining. Ever since then, HandsomeYEOLO would send his new items to Baekhyun. He would help him out everytime Baekhyun got surrounded by high leveled monsters.

It has been two weeks since they were going out and Baekhyun still didn't tell him that he was actually a guy. I mean, why would you when you have the chance to get better items for free? Baekhyun grabbed the can of coke and opened it. It was quite fun to play around with this dude. It was funny how he was so stupid. You shouldn't trust anyone online.

 

[HandsomeYEOLO]: Give your oppa a kiss!
[PrincessCharming]: Oppa you're making me shy~!

 

Baekhyun cringed whenever they had these kind of conversations. He just wanted to throw himself out the window, but it was funny in a way. Baekhyun found out that "HandsomeYEOLO" was someone who was named as Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun would call him Chanyeol oppa! Chanyeol oppa! and Chanyeol seemed to like it a lot.

 

[HandsomeYEOLO]: Baekhee babe~ I really want to see your face~ ㅠ_ㅠ
[PrincessCharming]: Oppa! Baekhee's face is ugly huhuhu~ T^T What if you run away from me?? T^T
[HandsomeYEOLO]: No way! Do you think I'm that kind of a person? I know you're going to be beautiful! I can tell by the way you talk ♥

 

Baekhyun felt really comfortable with him. They would exchange numbers and text 24/7. Baekhyun actually got too comfortable with Chanyeol to the point where he gave Chanyeol his address. He felt a little worried about getting personal with Chanyeol, but he didn't care less. Chanyeol was a nice person, Chanyeol can forgive him. Baekhyun hopes. 

 

It was soon Baekhyun's birthday, and Baekhyun decided to text Kyungsoo and brag about what he wanted for his birthday. Not knowing the fact that he got too used to talking 'cutely' to Chanyeol. He sent "My favorite baby Kyungshhoo~ ♥ It's Baekhyunnie's B-day in 2 days~ >w< huhuhuhu~♥" and got a reply with full of ' you' and 'Are you high?'

Chanyeol wanted to meet Baekhyun personally, and everytime he did, Baekhyun would always make an excuse to get out of it. But it seemed like Chanyeol didn't notice. He would always say, "Get well soon baby Baek ㅠ_ㅠ" or "Ahh, it's okay, we can meet anytime later!" which gave Baekhyun more pressure.

 

It was finally the day, Baekhyun's birthday. The birthday boy woke up in the morning and was greeted by a delivery box with a pink letter. He got excited thinking that it was from Kyungsoo. WOW I didn't know Kyungsoo loved me this much. This is so touching. Best friend I ever had. Baekhyun opened the box and flinched as he looked inside. A pink letter with a couple ring... Kyungsoo wouldn't send him a couple ring... right?

...............Well... .

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

AN: ADGHOEIRGHLERG sorry this is crappy omfg I'm kind of in a hurry so it might be crappy but forgive me and stay with meh B( /3 LOL. I'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes or any spelling mistakes, I didn't read it over askdjfhakuerg. I'm planning to make this a short story so,,, yeah.. maybe like 5 chapters LOL. MKay thanks for reading <3