got tired of me?

most of us think!

 

Cap. n ° 3 Are tired of me?
 
9 years ago
 
Narrator:
 
Were two 10 year olds in the house trying to study more, or so trying Yunho and Junsu wanted to study but do not go out and play football was a sport he loved was not the case with studies have preferred to play to study, and was trying to power with his friend Yunho beat, but this is not to give up had to study more because later I would see his other friend.
 
Yunho Junsu q're reviewing. I said it did not stay still and that bothered me a bit because everything and messed me if I had a week to sort my room.
 
Yunho Junsu-Why do not you go out with me to play soccer? -.
 
Yunho-because if you win, you get angry and you do not know and I start losing argue that I cheat.
 
Junsu-but if you cheat q is true that I lost. But give him now say nothing, and stay locked in your room is not fun friend. and also just talk to me that I did not even know only by pictures, I make up a little pot but even with that we will convince-Dalee.
 
Yunho-well no I have to study and remember you and that you also invite you to my house.
 
After a hard work could ultimately convince Yunho Junsu of study, but this was not being lost together with the other the next day to play without complaint. Yunho Junsu was known since the two had three years since their parents work had begun working together making these very friends and these in turn the children of each family, but for a small start Junsu did not like Yunho as this seemed a very serious person, but this was the father of Yunho as this has always expected a lot from her only son until he was accustomed to.
 
But over the years, divorced parents taking Junsu Junsu's father when he was 11 to live in Japan. So far eight years after they met again in one of the corridors of the university both spoke the two a few times but was unaware of every one who thought those two, as both are well remembered, but knowing that the other remember.
 
End
 
Present:
 
Pov Junsu:
 
I was about to tell the others, because everyone and Yunho, I could tell by his tone that you had to know how to talk with Jae had begun, but if Yunho I spoke in this way means that you remember me, I I thought I would do another kind of question, but it was not clear longed hoped to know my answer, now what kind of relationship you have with Jaejoong Yunho. But something pulled me out of my thoughts.
 
Narrator:
 
Minnie and Mickey waited for Junsu's response, because they were made like this stranger had become so intriguing and how Yunho Junsu could talk like that Did you know? leaving aside the boy who was asleep in the middle of both, his whole face was pale, beginning to move attracting the attention of the other four waking from sleep where Yunho had dreamed and had the courage that he had to confess awake .
 
Jae-mmm where I am, eh when we got to my home boys. Talk still half asleep and with terrible neck pain the way that I had fallen asleep, but receiving no answer fits me well and saw that everyone looked at me until I speak Minnie.
 
Minnie Jae-ha that good wake.
 
Jae-si-.comenzando slept well laughing at my comment and see Yunho's face I could tell he looked angry but had no expression of doubt so I encourage guys ask, happens. Looking at all.
 
Micky, what happens is that we are all waiting for Junsu to answer the question of Yunho.
 
Junsu-I wonder if we'd known what was about to tell you but then you wake up and say good not reach anything.
 
Jae-good but that's why I say. So I told them as we had known.
 
Yunho-Jae as can be ever so confidently.
 
Micky-Yunho not be like you know how well Jae I too like Junsu-.pude see Yunho Junsu just watched.
 
Pov Yunho:
 
Actually everything that has happened in these three hours I have head turning as Jae can trust both people, this is what scares me the most to invite anyone who knows the house when I fence and something bad might happen. But I can not be aware of it, he is already a big person but with his behavior shows the opposite, and they'll tell you the boxes in my room I have also talk to him but when I go I say. Another thing that turns into my head is that Junsu would remember Jae although he always saw in photos that I had in my house before and good Jae has not changed much either.
 
Yunho-aaaaah I'm going crazy.
 
Jae-Yunnie happens to you, you feel bad.
 
Yunho-no, things are just mine. I got up going to the kitchen, but that happens to me, I see that Jae looked worried and the boys surprised by the answer he had given.
 
Narrator:
 
After Yunho to leave to the kitchen where he meditated on his behavior and because retándose himself would not have spoken that way to Jaejoong because Jae was not really the fault of it being a coward by his feelings. While the room was Jae bouncing her friends went with Yoochun Changmin, Junsu and told them I had to say something personal to Jae.
 
Junsu-Jae wanted to thank you for today, did you get a lift was a little depressed but with your help I feel better.
 
Jae-do not have to thank, thank you for joining unlike with my friends we all get along well I have to submit also Siwon, Sungmin Seung Hyun and others they are my friends. The truth was hoping to bring all good, but Yunho.
 
Junsu-ah before I forget, here's my number so you can communicate with me. Well I'm off. Bey-Bey.
 
Jae-Bey.
 
After Jaejoong closed the door of the house wanted to know what had happened to Yunho, but seemed afraid he was angry, they crossed million reasons why it was, and how he came to the house, who had gone to take, as the trusted worldwide, among others. But it took a big breath and decided to go to the kitchen to talk to him.
 
Jae-Yunnie you okay? -. Do not answer me-are you angry with me ...? -.
 
Yunho-'m not mad at you.
 
Jae-time because you're angry.
 
Yunho-'m mad at myself for being afraid, I'm tired of it. I see you looking at me with intrigue.
 
Jae-but Yunnie ... -. I could not finish because I stopped knowing he was able to ask that he was tired.
 
Yunho-Jae I have to talk to you about something.
 
Continued ...