friends

most of us think!

 

Cap n ° 2
 
Narrator:
 
At the rate of three days to Jae something had grown within him but he could not understand why? How long have you had these feelings? But as if not knowing he understood the reason, but this thing was certain it was frightening to have such feelings for his friend was wrong and if Yunho came to realize just what was going to lose his friendship, and capable that it would hate or so he thought.
 
However, Yunho day hours to minutes he spent with his friend was becoming increasingly painful for him, having to hide what he felt, something that really I was getting to a point where he was tired of hiding and just tell him everything I felt, that every time I saw him just wanted him in her arms and lips to kiss that he was sure tempted more than one person the power to try, feel they were his and that no one else had the right to rest on them, but could not for fear, if he was a coward who only afraid of losing that friendship can only feelings I had and risking that was something he would not do. I had to solve the issue of how to Jae would not notice and that was to stop living with him, because he was going to come a point where it could not contain more than their actions and able to then be too late.
 
Pov Yunho:
 
That afternoon after finishing one of my classes told Jae and his friends would gather anything that I had lunch with them things to do. So I was just looking for a new department something not too expensive, look I take most of the afternoon until he found one that was close to my work and college. Now I was the only way out of the house she shared with Jae well know he is going to question me about why I leave, if annoying, among others, but whether or needed out of there, I had to arrange everything for more than move tomorrow.
 
When you reach the department note that there was no one so I figured that Jaejoong had not arrived yet and should be with his friends, was one of the best opportunity to get my things in boxes and no one would bother me for now. He kept a few things that I keep stacking as I finished when I get an e-Jae.
 
"Hello I'm Yunnie to get home, it took me because I was taking a few drinks with the boys ... Ah take something to eat. Do not sleep. Jae "
 
I do not know who will be gone but I hope that has not been with those three unspeakable, I keep doing what I was when I see one of my books in a photo that we had taken on a trip to Sapporo we had done, the hugging out loud, at first I wanted to take that picture but always won and I could not deny much Jae requests do keep well so I will not lose. When I feel that putting the department opens and leave the room.
 
Narrator:
 
What Yunho saw when he looked at the context of your room Perta was Jae who brought his friends Minnie and Micky one side laughing Jae entered the three, but behind them was someone he knew but he did not know that Junsu (Yunho who was a friend of elementary and until recently had never seen by the university) was a friend of the three. Yunho made to move everyone to sit down and tell him that was exactly what had happened, Yunho and Junsu greet all settled.
 
And so began the story of these three, since one had fallen asleep among his friends while they were talking with Yunho, Jae if this was, he said they had done with exams and had gone to take a couple of drinks but one was excited and when they realized he was already drunk and had to be brought up to the house so that nothing will happen. But even Yunho had a little doubt that he was not going to be. So she decided to ask Junsu.
 
Yunho-? Junsu from when you were talking about? - Looked around realizing that this question was brought to the curiosity of the other 2 (Micky and Minnie) to know the answer because they really had found this before talking to Jae going to drink and Jae had invited him.
 
Pov Jaejoong:
 
We had finished the exams I was happy and wanted to celebrate with the boys invite Siwon but he said he had plans, Seung Hyun as Sungmin had fared poorly in practice had to be present for a recuperatorio. Then I decided to go find Changmin and Yoochun, left the room when it hits someone.
 
Jae-sorry-.pero received no answer-I just looked apology was not my intention, as I notice that my apology was existing replied.
 
Junsu-ah excuse is that I was in the clouds, I've seen it before but can not remember where, let me help you up, if I'm sure I know.
 
Jae-thanks I am Kim Jaejoong.
 
Junsu-Jaejoong hello my name is Kim Junsu.
 
Just call me Jae-Jae, Jaejoong is very formal.-note that is a good person-apology Junsu would you go to take some with me and some friends are going to celebrate the end of exams.
 
Junsu-good-I accept your invitation
 
 
 
We went to look for Minnie and Micky, Junsu who will present the greetings and went to celebrate. We all got into the car of Yoochun send a message to Yunnie for him not to worry but I liked when I did, I felt that was special to him. Just finished sending the message I get your answer.
 
"Jae just do not worry that I'm busy, but do not be afternoons. Beware Yunho ".
 
I smiled as I read it and realized Minnie bothered me said I was blushing.
 
Pov Junsu:
 
Today I met a nice guy Jae, but I still insist on my head that I've seen before but can not remember. Jae introduced me to two of his friends who also are all very kind to me despite only know a couple of hours and Jae had invited me to take with them and share their happiness with me. After going to take us to Jae went to leave the department because he had passed the glasses and his friends were afraid that something bad is going to happen down the road.
 
When we arrived they had to Jae I was behind them when entering a small apartment, I see a guy that looks out to greet us. But if my friend uh Yunho while ago but do not see it doing here, living with Jae harassment to remember me. It invites us to sit when Yoochun and Changmin spoke and told him what happened. Yunho speak to ask a question that was addressed to me.
 
 
 
Continued ...