in love's madness and discretion

most of us think!

 

No.4 CAP IN LOVE AND DISCRETION IS MADNESS
 
Pov Yunho:
 
I was so nervous, but I could do and could not save more this, I had to play the all. But fear turned empower me even though I had to try, as I never said that Jae Yoochun would despise me. Well at least had to try.
 
Yunho-listen to me ... please. I turned around and could see how I looked-Jaeboo tonight ... I want to tell you without hesitation that I can not take what I have here in my heart ... I like you so much, I go mad and I can not hide because ...-could see her face in surprise and only continue-everywhere you show up as an illusion in my look.
 
Jae-Yunnie I ... -.
 
Felt their rejection was scared, I could only feel the shortness of breath awaiting the second response became eternal, all I asked God that if I came to reject that I hated. He saw that he approached where I was standing and leaving only passage where it was even raised his eye and looked at me.
 
Narrator:
 
When Yunho Jaejoong said those words made him feel something inside him, his heart raced to his every word, it was hard to process each. This was what he had been talking with Changmin, Yunho was why it was so, but he liked to Jae Jae feelings for Yunho. Only Yunho approached his heart was accelerated so that I could feel that he was going out of his chest.
 
Jae-I ... -. I only managed to come up and hug could feel his arms around me.
 
Yunho-Jaeboo ... sorry ... - I could hear a sob, he did not mourn it was clear what I was feeling, ... this was a secret that only want to share with you, but I do not think I should have said never- I felt that it was dropping out of my arms, but its my big surprise that approached her hands to my face so that I could see.
 
Jae-Yunnie you ... I like you, he had said, he could now understand these feelings for Yunho had always felt it was more than just love of friends and pose my lips on him alone for a few seconds and then cover my face in his chest.
 
Yunho-boo ... look at me with those eyes that have given birth to my live tonight, take her face was slightly flushed cheeks are tender my boo I thought no more moon like you I shine in my soul that grows by so much that you give me ... I love you, I love you Boo-beat by beat of my heart racing, I feel you with me I wanted to be more than your friend can hear in my heart for the love you've made me feel today, I am immensely happy.
 
Narrator:
 
Yunho and Jaejoong were in the kitchen hugging, Yunho gave him kisses on the face laughing because his Jaeboo Jae blushed. But there was one small detail.
 
Yunho-Jaeboo you be my boyfriend? -.
 
Jae-clear that if, Yunnie.
 
And this ceremony was sealed with some tender kisses, and accommodated on the sofa. Both thought of how he would break the news to their friends, Jae share your happiness with them. Yunho on the other hand, would get laughed at how the news the other three (Siwon, and Sungmin Seung Hyun), also had to talk to Junsu.
 
-----
 
Narrator:
 
The next day, after taking breakfast went to college together, were waiting at the entrance to the other 5 (Siwon, Seung Hyun, Sungmin, Yoochun, Changmin) were watching all surprised by how came these two holding hands. But as much as Micky and Minnie knew those two and what looked something interesting had happened, was very different to the other three did not like what they saw.
 
Jae-Hi guys, how are you? -. Looked at me strange.
 
Yunho Micky and Minnie-hi-.ja ... if they waited a few greetings mine these. - We go we're late.
 
Yunho and Changmin-Jae hello, that was what I lost. Minnie said trying to pull of his friends who also wanted to know what else too.
 
Yoochun Yunho-dale, tell us something happened last night after we left. Apparently it was a good thing, is not it boys. He said looking at everyone.
 
Jae-good news is that Yunnie and I ... -.
 
Yunho-Jaeboo let me tell you, is that we two are now dating.
 
There was total silence until Minnie speak.
 
Changmin-oh congratulations until you realized Jaeboo lol.
 
Yunho-Minnie have only so I can tell. Everyone laughed.
 
Siwon, Seung-Hyun Jae congratulations. Well, we're both leaving .dijeron others.
 
Sungmin Yunho and Jae-congratulations, but Yunho hurt my friend if you will go wrong. I'm going. - I embrace them both and went to class.
 
Yoochun-good guys, I'm very happy with both. I'm glad that Yunho finally I told you but I and Minnie were to intervene-.sonriéndole enter both-good guys but we will lose the class.
 
All went to their respective classes, and so spent the rest of the day, Yunho lunchtime Jae told I had an affair with Minnie and Micky leaving.
 
Pov Yunho:
 
I went looking for Junsu, do not wait long to find it as I had an idea where to find him, and there he sat alone in the library where you went to school, as he struggled to understand some issues. I went up to speak.
 
Yunho Junsu-hello, how are you? -.
 
Yunho Junsu-hi, I'm fine. I was reviewing some resolution.
 
Yunho Junsu was looking for I will talk to you.
 
Junsu-I hear you. I said looking and not doing what I was doing.
 
Yunho Junsu? Remember me, you see, because you showed me yesterday surprised Jaeboo in our house.
 
Junsu-Jaeboo?? Are they dating? -.
 
Yunho-good if yesterday, but you did not answer my question .mirando stared at Junsu.
 
Junsu-congratulations. If Yunho I remember everything, as I could forget my best friend. Unlike you, I thought you forgot about me.
 
Yunho-thanks, but I also did not forget about you. Standing two-and abrazándose. not want to eat with us, Jae is with the guys you're not alone here.
 
Junsu-well let.
 
Narrator:
 
And all spoke well were trivial and molested the couple as they ate. And Minnie bothering your stomach and Micky grotesque defended him saying he was a healthy person who ate well, and everyone laughed again. Everyone was happy, and Jae Micky thought he looked like when he was not aware of her feelings but this was by Minnie able that these also have an ending together.
 
If someone is nervous to see you, that means the person wants to impress. If someone stares intensely, means that person wants to declare something. If someone jokes or laughs at you, it means that person does not want to lose you. If someone acts indifferent when walking at your side, means you can not contain his emotions. If someone looks you straight profile, means that person regrets this because he wants to love you but can not.
 
                                                                END ♥
 
 
 
I hope you find they liked the fic. PORTIA and thank you for your feedback! and people who took the time to read it.