What is this feeling?

most of us think!

 

Cap n ° 1
 
Narrator:
 
A tall, good figure, teas and dark hazel eyes, he was standing in one of the many avenues of shopping centers in Tokyo, was stunned by what he was about to do with their feelings, that person who was his best friend, was almost like a brother and they shared apartment in this city and studying the same career. I did not know I had to do because every time it was harder to hide his feelings for Kim Jaejoong.
 
Pov Yunho:
 
Returning to the department noticed that Jae was with a group of friends who was also with those who always studied which of two was a friend (Minnie and Micky as he used to call them) and the other three (Siwon, and Sungmin Seung Hyun) the which did not like much, especially Siwon always looking for ways to be able to touch Jae and this has not yet realized their true intentions, I always repeated it but he ignored it always defended them, repeating a thousand times they were good people when came to know, really did not care at all to know.
 
When everyone realized my presence especially his "friend Siwon" stopped talking and laughed more, all but Jae who got up and gave me a big hug (and I received every time he came and although I I liked it so I was received increasingly difficult to restrain)
 
Jae-Hi Yunnie! -
 
Yunho-Jae Hi, I see you're with your friends-(emphasize it because Siwon as Seung Hyun Jae always called to be let go from my embrace).
 
Siwon-Yunho Hello, I see that happy to see us here taking care of your friend, 'he said with a grin.
 
Yunho - If hi all How have Minnie and Micky? - Leaving the others looking as my greeting was limited to two.
 
Changmin and Micky - well here we are trying to focus more Jae to finish Minnie said one angry nerd can to get this guy, but I really like.
 
Yunho - Well, give Jae that must end so I can go, with my eyes fixed on Seung Hyun who had stood up and grabbed the arm pulling me Jae Jae language and just laughed.
 
Pov Jae:
 
We were all in the apartment, trying to study for Algebra, but between Siwon and Sungmin were silent not making jokes about how Yunho was coming and was going to look bad, making funny faces and gestures, that although I tried to make me I seriously infected and then they all laughed. But when I was total silence Yunho and although I knew that Yunho really not happening, but I was in charge of that were good people impress when knew.
 
And I see that this silence is becoming increasingly more uncomfortable I got up to greet Yunho. When he turns his gaze greeting the other and just looks at me, until I notice that Sungmin and Siwon started calling for further study.
 
Jae-GOOD GUYS BUT WE WILL NOT LET NEVER END! - (Everyone laughed and I did not understand why) - that laugh.
 
Jaejoong Changmin-is that that's what I've been saying since we got and why Micky said you sounded like me.
 
Seung Hyun Jae-dale Siwon and I can hear Changmin's stomach growl-(and everyone laughed again until Yunho)
 
Jae-Well I'll continue to prepare something for us to eat and Yunnie help me? -
 
Yunho-clear Jae-going (and accompanied me to the kitchen to make sandwiches)
 
Narrator:
 
While two were in the kitchen, the other 5 are in the room, Changmin totally angry and repeated for the same they would not do work with those three, because those just looking for an excuse to go to the other's house and he did not like much in the way that they behaved with Jae, and did enrage and he knew it could not be angry with Jae as this had always been very much innocent and trusted people and did not know that is why choosing their Micky friends and thought like him.
 
Changmin-we can concentrate on what we are doing-(Micky anyone except paid attention) - Shut up. - (All were silent and looked at Changmin who came to be red with anger)
 
Micky-here you can not have silence Changmin, I think the next single work Jae, Changmin and I, because it shows that we are the only ones interested really study.
 
Siwon-speak and mouse! -
 
Seung Hyun - not you but I'm going to come just because Jae and decides to invite me to work with.
 
Changmin-to work, if you come only to harass the poor Jaejoong.
 
 
 
In the kitchen I hear Jae were arguing in the room so I looked and heard the last thing Changmin said.
 
 
 
Jae - Minnie do not talk about them so I told them to work with us.
 
Changmin and Micky Jae-but they do not come to study but to annoy.
 
Minnie Jae-well, let's leave this up here served tea in the kitchen with some sandwiches.
 
 
 
No more Minnie was the first to approach eating. After we ate Yunho said it was late and that he also had to consider themselves wanted silence, the other 3 themselves understood the hint that a big hug goodbye Jae, Yunho throwing looks of derision when they embraced and went together. Leaving only Micky, Minnie, Jae and Yunho studying in the room, then the course of three hours the other 2 were saying goodbye to both.
 
 
 
Pov Yunho:
 
After the boys were left alone with me Jae, who was lying on the couch reading a sleeveless, as that could relax the pressure of study and college, I for one was still studying, I talk because it showed very tired.
 
 
 
Yunho-Jae because better not go to sleep - (but received no reply and I talked this see running my sight to where Jae) - Jae because you do not go to bed mej ... - (but I could not finish it vi sleeping all curled up on the couch and just sigh)
 
 
 
Narrator:
 
Where was Yunho Jaejoong came to speak but he saw that all he was asking the other was to let him sleep, he had to take it to another room. Jae had grabbed Yunho's neck, making this a thousand beat him her heart, then lay back on the bed sat on the same side, watching him sleep with his fingers touched her lips slightly rosando your friend who slept unaware of what the other was doing.
 
While Micky is heading home knew the feelings of his friend, but did not understand because he was not declaring Jae if this is also noticed that she had feelings for him, but I was going to make fools had friends . Moreover Minnie was weary way home he had been talking before the others arrived at the house that day on Yunho Jae, Jae had told him treatment that gave him grabbing Yunho feel strange, that were able things from him, but that was it for Minnie Jae felt feelings for each other.
 
 
 
                                                                 continue