Seohyun Gone.

The Cold Ones.

 

Seohyun was standing next to Kai and Jonghyun, she looked at the two boys beside her but they didn’t move or blink their eyes. She wanted to ask who the girls are but for some reason she couldn’t say anything out. Once they got home Kai went to Seohyun room.


"I know you wanted to ask who those girls are right?" he said walking to her bed.

Nod her head. "Who are they?"

"They’re our creator."

"Oh." she said looking down at her feet.

Lift her head up. "Seohyun, why the sad face?"

Smile. "Nothing, you should go and talk with them..i'm sure it's been such a long time since you guys saw each other again."

"No, I like it here." touch her hair. "Go sleep."

Lay down and pull the blanket up to her shoulder. "Can you stay with me?"

"Always." he said and lay down next to her.

 

After Seohyun fell asleep Kai got up and walk out of her room, she went down and saw Hyuna sitting down next to Dongwoon. She smile when she saw Kai coming down.

 

"How your little human?"

"She sleeping." Kai said and walk down.

"You know she not allow to be here." Krystal said as she stop Minho blood.

"It’s not your house, so you don’t have to worry."

"I see someone like her."

 

Kai ignored them and went to meet Jonghyun, the two went out to get some fresh air. Hyuna, Suzy and Krystal decided to go and meet this human girl while the other three boys also went out. Krystal kicked the door open and Seohyun woke up from her sleep.

 

"I see why the boys still kept you alive all this time."
"What do you mean?"

"You look taste..maybe we should try out her blood."

"She not all that pretty."

"Don’t be mad that Minho pay attention to her more now."

Smirk. "Said the one trying to do whatever she can to get Dongwoon not to stare at the human girl."

"Maybe we should just kill her."

"Suzy are you that jealous of Hoya?"

"Shut up."

"Wait..don't kill me..i'll leave here..i'll go somewhere where they cant find me."

"You think we trust you?"

"Please..i can't get out of this house..if you let me out I will run away and hide myself ."

"I don’t feel like killing anyone today."

"If we let you go, you better run away..and if I see you again I promise you I will kill you with my own hand."

 

Seohyun put on some cloth and Hyuna give her a bag full of money, and the next thing she knew she was already in town. She got on a train and went to the airport. While she was sitting on her seat she felt bad that she had to leave them without saying goodbye. When the five boys came back and saw the three girls sitting on the sofa talking to themselves, Kai had a bad feeling and ran to Seohyun room. When he got inside and Seohyun was nowhere to be found he looked in her closet and her cloths were gone. Kai break the window and jump out and went to look for her, he looked through town for her but she wasn’t anywhere to be found. When he came back to the house he walked over to the three girls.

 

"What did you do to her?" he shouted at them.
"Yah, she just a human..why do you care so much about her."

"Where is she?" he said to them again.

 

His brother went to Seohyun room and she wasn’t in there anymore, they came down with a angry expression on their face.

 

"Hyuna, what did you do to Seohyun." Jonghyun said.

"Jonghyun ah."

"Hyuna." he shouted this time.

"She left, she took off."

"She cant leave this house without one of us."

"I took her out." Suzy said and walking to the boys. "So what, are you going to go find her..do you love her that much?"

"If you care for me, you wouldn’t done that." Hoya said and rush out.

"Hoya." Suzy scream after him.

"Dongwoon, please don’t leave me again." held his hand.

"You did this to yourself Hyuna." remove her hand from his hand.

"Minho."

He looked at her. "I thought you knew better."

 

Minho, Kai and Jonghyun all chase after Hoya and Dongwoon who left first, they looked and ask around if anyone have see Seohyun. After looking for couple of hours the sun was rising, the boys had no choice but go back until tonight. When the brother got back and realize the girls were gone, they search for them as well.