Welcome

The Cold Ones.

When Seohyun was 16 her parents pass away from cancer, she went to stay with her aunt on her father side. While she was living there no one liked her, everyone treated her like she's not human. Some night her aunt wont even feed her food, she mostly find some older food and eat it or save some from school and eat when she gets home just incase she wont have food for dinner. She lived like that for 2years until she turn 18, just after she graduated her aunt kick her out of the house. She took all her money and everything that her parents left for her. Seohyun walked around the city for couple of days, sleep anywhere that wasn’t cold. Seohyun sat down by the store when a young boy walk up to her.


"Noona." he took out his pocket money. "Take this and go get you something to eat..i seen you walking about and I felt bad."

"No, it's ok..you take it and get yourself something to eat..don't worry about me."

"Noona, wait here." the young boy went inside the store and came back with a bottle of water and two sandwich. "Noona, eat this with me then."

 

The two of them sat down and eat the two sandwich together, once the boy was done he bid his goodbye to the girl and went home. Seohyun got up and start walking away into the dark when everything went black. When she came to and notice she wasn’t in the park anymore she got up and look around the strange room.

 

"Where am i?" she said moving the bed sheet.

 

Seohyun walk towards the window and open up the curtain when the sunlight shine into the big room. She look around the room when she saw the door, as she walk towards the door she heard the door knob turn. Came to boys around her age, she looked at them with her big brown eyes.

 

"I see you're already up." the one carrying some food said.

"Who..who are you?"

The other boy smile. "My name is Dongwoon, this is my brother Jonghyun..our younger brother saw you and took you here."

"Who your younger brother." she said wanting to know.

"Kai."

"How does he know me?"

"You sure ask a lot of question." said Dongwoon.

"It's ok, did you rest well." said the one with black hair.

 

Seohyun didn’t say anything as she rush towards the door and went out of the room, she looked for the door that leads outside but couldn’t find it when she heard a voice coming from behind.

 

"You wont be able to find the door."

Seohyun turn around to face the boy that just spoke to her."Where the door."

"You can't find it without one of us."

"How many of you are there?"

"There five of us."

"What are you doing with me?"

"We want to feast on yo."

"Minho." Jonghyun interrupted his younger brother.

The young boy turn back to face his brother. "Hyung we don’t need to hide it from her, she going to be here with us anyways."

"It's not the time yet Minho."

Turn back to face the girl. "Fine." walk away.

"What does your brother mean feast? What are you?"

"You don’t need to know that now, I'm sure your tired..go back to the room and don’t run around like this again."

"Why would I listen to you, I don’t know anything about you or who you are."

"Listen to me, it's for your own good."

 

Seohyun hesitated to go but after she saw the look in his eyes she went back to the room she woke up to. She didn’t come out until night came, she open her door and slowly try to find the door again. She looked and looked but she couldn’t find the door to leave. As she turn the corner and saw a shadow standing  there she froze at her spot.

 

"I knew I would find you here." he said and walk towards her frozen body.

Seohyun move a little when he came closer. "Stop..don't come any closer."

He stop walking to her. " Go back to your room, if you meet my brothers you could be in danger."

 

Seohyun start to walk backward as she kept her eyes on the boy in front of her, once she got farther away she turn her back and started to run when he shouted to her.

 

"Btw, you cant find your way out of this house..it's to keep you in forever." he said shouting to the running girl.

 

She just kept running even after she heard what he said to her, she got into her room and lock the door. She sat on the bed thinking all night and couldn’t sleep. When morning came and she open the curtain the sun was so bright that she had to cover her eyes. Seohyun slowly remove her hand from her eyes when she heard a voice in her room.

 

"We don't like the sunlight."

She turn around to see where that voice was coming from when she spot him sitting on the chair in the far end of the corner."What are you doing here? Who are you?"

"I'm Kia, I'm sure my brother told you about me bring you here."

"Why did you take me here?"

"I saw you walking around for days in the city, and I just thought it would be great to bring you here. Your pretty, beautiful body, white skin, we like girls like you."

"I'm not a hooker for you and your brothers, I will never let any of you touch me."

He smile at her. "When the time is right." he said and got up from the chair. "Don't try to run tonight, my brother coming back and if he caught you..i don’t know what he would do to you." he said before closing the door.

 

After he left for while Seohyun open the door and slowly went out, she walk around the big house and try to look for the door to leave. Kai went to meet his brothers in their basement room where they kept their blood supplies.


"Hyung, do you think she will try to leave again."

"Stop her before Hoya find her."

"Just let Hoya finish her off, it's better that way for all of us anyways."

"Minho ah, Do you really want her to die."

"No she can't die here, I want her hyung."

"Kai, I see why you liked her..she a pretty thing." said Dongwoon.

"Hyung don’t worry you can have her too." Kai said to his brothers.

"Where is she?"

"She probably looking for the door that leads to the outside world."

"I already told her, she can't leave this place without one of us."

"Let her do what she wish to. Just don’t show her your true self."

 

As the boys went on drinking their blood Seohyun was looking long and hard but couldn’t find the door. As she give up looking for the day she felt hungry, and looked for food. After Seohyun finish cooking her own meal sand start eating, she saw one of the brother walking towards her.


"Do you like the food my brother got for you?" she look at him and nod. "We didn’t know what you like so my brother just bought everything."

"Oh."

"What's your name?"

"Seo..Seohyun."

Smile when he heard her name."It's pretty."

"Thanks."

"Did your parents give you that name."

"Yes."

"Kai, why are you bothering her when she eating. You hated it when we bother you during your meal."

"Hyung." he said and turn to face his brother.

"Leave the girl alone." he said to his younger brother.

Turn to face Seohyun. "Sorry for bothering you, go ahead and enjoy your meal." stood up from the chair and walk away.

"Sorry to bother you." he said and walk away as well.

 

After she finish eating she went to find one of the brothers but she couldn’t find them anywhere in the house. She didn’t know where they went too and decided to go look around the house. When she open the door and saw a stair she decided to go down and see what’s down there. Door after door she came into a room that was really cold, she decided to look what's inside the freezer when she felt a hand grab on her neck and the next thing she knew she hit the wall and pass out. Later that night when she came to, she saw all five boys standing beside her bed.

 

"Seohyun are you ok?"

"Why did you go in there."

"Your not allow to go down there ever again, do you hear me." he said and grab her hand tight.

Seohyun face turn into pain at the moment he grab her hand. "Ow."

"Hoya, your hurting her." Jonghyun said to the younger brother.

"Your life in our hand, so don't try to do anything stupid." Minho said as he drag Hoya out.

 

The boys all left her in the room alone and went back down to the basement, the boys were talking about Seohyun.

 

"Why the hell would we bring someone like her here? She not one of us."

"Hyung, I want her."

"Kai, why cant you just find a Cold One like us."

"Because I don’t like any of them..i just want her."

Sigh. "Your making this hard on us Kai."

"Seeing her make me want to bite down on her neck." said Dongwoon.

"Just kill her and get this over with." Minho said to his brother.

"Hyung, please I really want her to stay human."

"Kai, we wont promise you anything." 

"You, Minho and Dongwoon have the shortest temper..just try to control yourself around her for now."

 

After their little feeding time the boys decided to go out for the night leaving Kai and Seohyun in the house. He went to her room. Kai decided to give Seohyun a tour around there house since she cant leave their house without their permission. He told her she wasn’t allow to be in the basement.

 

"What's in there?" she ask walking beside him.

"Just stuff that my brother and I like to keep to ourselves."

"Oh."

"It's getting late you should go sleep."

"Yeah..thanks for the tour." she said and walk off to her room.

 

Kai decided to leave the house after Seohyun went to sleep, the boys went out all night and didn’t return until dawn. It's been a month since Seohyun been in the house with the five brothers. And she been noticing that the brothers always goes out at night and doesn’t even sleep in the morning, so she decided to go check out the basement again even after Kai and Jonghyun told her to stay out. When she open the freezer and saw stacks and stacks of blood bags she ran back to her room. Within seconds her door open and stood there Hoya, and Dongwoon.