She Knew.

The Cold Ones.

 

 Within seconds her door open and stood there Hoya, and Dongwoon. Seohyun couldn’t say anything as she sat on her bed frozen at the spot after seeing the two brother. They have a smile on their face and the next thing she knew she was downstairs where all the other brothers are.

 

"Seohyun, I have some news for you." Jonghyun said to her.

She just look at him. "Jonghyun hyung thinking about taking you out, but if you promise not to run when your out in the world again then he will take you." Kai said sitting next to her.

 

Seohyun can feel the coldness coming from Kai when he sat next to her, she looked at the five brothers before nodding her head. After talking for a bit Seohyun went back to her room and lock the door, she lay in bed and cover herself with the blanket. She couldn’t sleep the whole night after she found out what they eat. Two weeks went by and the five brothers notice the change her in, she felt more scared of them and couldn’t look them in the eyes anymore.


"Do you think she know who we are?" Minho said.

"She got more afraid of us, she cant even look at us anymore."

"Now that you both said that, about a month ago I saw our freezer open..i thought one of you didn’t close it tight..but do you think she came down and saw the bloods." Dongwoon said.

"Maybe she did."

"Let me test it out." Hoya, Minho said at the same time.

"No, you two will just scared her even more. Kai you go."

"Hyung." watch as their younger brother Kai leave.

He looked at his younger brothers."You three do not laid your hand on her." he said before leaving the basement room.

 

Kai went to knock on Seohyun door and she didn’t come to open the door, he open the door walk in when he saw her sleeping. She woke up and hugged herself when she saw kai.


"Jonghyun hyung said we're taking you out tonight, so get dress. It's kind of cold out." he said and walk out.

 

Seohyun decided to get out and dress in warm cloth, she stepped out of her room when she saw five eyes looking at her. The oldest Jonghyun smile at her.


"Ready to go out for the first time in a long time." he said looking at her. She nod her head at him. "Ok, let's go."

 

Jonghyun, Kai walk beside her while the other three walk behind them, Seohyun can feel the coldness all around her. When they reach the door Jonghyun stick his hand out to Seohyun, she didn’t know what he wanted to do.

 

"Hold my hand."

 

She looked at him and stick her hand out to his hand to hold. When Kai open the door she felt the breeze hit her face when she notice Jonghyun let go of her hand. She walked in front of the five brothers as she looked around and touches the snows. When the brothers saw her smile, something inside them felt that she belong to them and forever with them. They kept a close eyes on her and they walk in the city, Seohyun decided to go use the restroom.

 

"I have to leave them." she said as she looked around if the brothers are there.

 

Seohyun ran out of the bathroom, the brothers waited for about 10mintues before they notice she never came back. They all went different direction to find her, Dongwoon saw a girl running towards a house when he notice it was her. He reach her before she could ring the door bell, he held her in his arm and when she open her eyes she was already back in the house with him alone.

 

"We warm you not to run." he smack her across the face. And she flew and hit the wall. "You will always be here with us, forever..you can never leave this house without us." grab her shirt and pull her up. "I'm sure you know who we are now, if you try to do something like this again I'll bite you."

 

As Dongwoon was about to slap Seohyun again Kai and Minho grab Dongwoon away from her and Jonghyun help her up. He took her to her room when he apply some medicine on her lip and apply some medicine on her bruise back and stomach.

 

"I'm sure my brother already told you what we can do, if you don’t want to get hurt..i think it's best if you stay put and do what is told." as he apply some medicine on her lip. "It's going to sting a little, bare with it."

 

After she went to sleep Jonghyun came down to meet his brothers. Kai went up to Jonghyun and ask how she doing.

 

"She ok now." he said looking at Kai. "She know about us that's why she wanted to run."

Smirk. "She definitely cant now."

"No wonder she been acting so weird around us, because she was scared." said Kai

"Of course Kai, who wouldn’t be scared living with us."

"I don’t care what she does, as long as she doesn’t leave this house." Hoya said and walk away.

 

Within the next month Seohyun try to break the window and run but the window wouldn’t break when she heard a voice behind her.


"It wont break."

She turn to face the person that the voice belong to. "Hoya."

"You can't run don’t you understand that."

"Why..why are you guys keeping me here…why cant you find someone else..there's so many girls out there that would like to live here with you guys..why me." she said and through the vase next to her on the flood.

"The minute you walking into this house, you're suppose to die..but our younger brother wouldn’t let us kill you and now." Smile at her. "We are all really fond of you..so therefore your not allow to die or leave us."

"I hate this place, I hate you." she said and pick up a piece of the broken vase. "I rather die." cut her wrist.

 

Hoya got to her before she cut her wrist deeper, he laid her on the bed and tie her hand so the blood would stop. He rush down and told his brother and they all came to Seohyun room. Jonghyun stopped the blood and bandage the wound on her wrist, since that night one will have to watch over her until the would is heal. It's been half a year since Seohyun lived with them, ever since she cut her wrist she became the boys living feeder. Every time one of them bite her she would feel the pain and try to struggle away. Hoya held Seohyun in his arm and push down her shirt a little near her chest and took a bite, he her blood as he held her tight in his arm.


"Can't you just kill me?" she said weakly to him.

He stop and look down at her. "No Seohyun, we need you." he said and pull her tighter into his arm. "I'm sorry for doing this to you..but now we need you."

 

Hoya could hear her soft sob and tears ran down her face, he wipe her tears and kiss her lips before he went down. He met his brothers who just came back from feeding on other people blood.

 

"How is she?"

"Seohyun getting use to it."

"That's good."

"She ask me to kill her."

"What did you say?"
"That I can't."

"Go feed."

"I already did."

 

The boys let her sleep and didn’t go bother her for the rest of the night, when morning came she would get up and cook herself some food. Most of the boys would come sit with her or watch her eat. Soon she start to get use to them and how they live, she became more open to them.

 

"Jonghyun oppa, I was wondering if you guys would accompany me to go see my parents."

"When?" Kai said walking towards Seohyun.

Turn to face the youngest. "Tonight..it's been a year since I saw my parents."

"Sure." he said.

Seohyun turn around to face Jonghyun again. "Thanks Oppa."

 

Kai walk behind Seohyun and hug her from behind, she turn around and smile at the boy hugging her.

 

"Noona, your so pretty." he said and break the hug.

She smile at his comment on her. "And you’re the cutest." she smile and pat his head before walking away.

 

The boys and Seohyun went to the gravesite together, Seohyun put the flowers and give her parents some alcholo. She sat there with the five boys surrounded her.


"Omma, Appa..i'm doing well..sorry that I havent come and see you guys, a lot has happen since Auntie kick me out of the house..but these nice boys took me in and treated me well. I wanted to introduce you to them, this one my right is Jonghyun, he the oldest and he always protecting me. The next one is Dongwoon, he has a short temper but he always talking and telling me stories before going to bed. And I like that a lot, it remind me of you and appa always telling me story when I was young. This is Hoya, he looks mean doesn’t he omma..but he's always watching after me or help me when I'm in trouble. Minho will do anything for me, even in the middle of the night when I said I want something he will go and find it for me..omma you would like Minho  a lot too. This is Kai." Pull him down to her. "He the one that took me to live with them after auntie kick me out, he the cutest little thing you will ever see. I really like them all omma and appa..i hope you two are watching after us and lead us to the right path."

 

As the group were about to leave the gravesite they saw some girls standing in the middle of the road. Once they got closer and realize who it was Minho, Dongwoon and Hoya stepped forward.

 

"It's them." Kai said.

"Krystal, what are you doing here?" Minho said and walking to her.

"Suzy."

"Hyuna, when did you get here."

 

Seohyun was standing next to Kai and Jonghyun, she looked at the two boys beside her but they didn’t move or blink their eyes. She wanted to ask who the girls are but for some reason she couldn’t say anything out. Once they got home Kai went to Seohyun room.