His side

Wrong Crush!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is that Youngae?” Baekhyun blurted out as he saw a familiar figure running away towards the staircase. The boys’ attention riveted upon that lass slim and solitary figure before it fade away from their eyes.

A slightly tan skinned guy absolutely glued his eyes on her. “What she’s doing here?” he asked, in confusion.

“In front of your locker?” The tallest lad among the boys cut his friends words while inserting the code of his locker. They began to whisper to each other as there’s something fishy about Yoana’s sudden presence at there just now.

Kai is walking towards his locker as he shook his head; tries to disregard all the speculations made by his fellow friends. His guess went wrong when the moment he opened his locker, a gray envelope fell out straight on his shoes.

He bends down to take the letter when the boys started to besiege around him. They seem eagerly to know what’s hidden beneath the mysterious envelope. Kai slowly tore the envelope and took out the letter.

Before he managed to read the folded letter, Chanyeol snatched away the letter from him, leaving him with the torn envelope. He took the letter as he walks to his locker before stand against it.

“Our Kai has a secret admirer. Let see what is written inside.” His eyes lay on the letter before reading it out loud, loud enough for them to hear. Kai snorted looking at his over-excited friend. He also feels a little bit curious about the letter and decides to lend his ears.

“My dearest oppa, I wonder if you know me like I know you. Oppa, I have liked you ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you. You are charming and handsome. Your smile makes me feel weak and I have fallen for you. I want to be your girlfriend so please think about it and let me know your feelings for me. You have a day to think about it and I will wait for you at the main gate after class is over.”

Some of his friends start to wriggle before Chanyeol took a depth breath to finish the last sentence of the letter. “Love, Eun Youngae” Kyungsoo is hitting Sehun’s palm continuously as he couldn’t withstand hearing those confession.

“I might die because of overload cheesy and sweetness” Suho said in a sarcastic tone while giggling to others. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hold each other to support themselves from falling to the floor as they can’t stop laughing hearing Suho’s statement.

“I never thought Youngae is more romantic than me. She seems know nothing about love. As long I known her, she’s hardly to be seen together with any guys.” Baekhyun said as he finally regains his sense.

“Our Kai’s charm managed to catch her attention finally.” His cheeks flushed in a blush of rosy tint. He took the letter back before putti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter