Wrong fate

Wrong Crush!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her breathe became uneven after half an hour standing in front of unfamiliar locker that definitely not hers. Her legs started to feel numb as her hands hardly trembled while clutching a letter against her chest.

She’s currently battling with her mind whether to give the letter or not. Dain’s word started to replay on her mind like a cassette. Her face turned pale as her sweat buds dripping from her temple. “I can do this, fighting!” she let out some encouragement words for herself.

There’s a voices of students coming towards her direction, snapping her away from her delusion. Those voices begun to fade her courage, making her became flabbergasted. She feared that someone will see her right now when her feet started a quick pace towards the locker. Her soft delicate fingers rashly inserted the letter into the locker before went away from there.

A soft sigh of relief came out from while standing against the wall. She continuously rubbed her chest slowly as she feel so relieved. A smile formed on her lips when she let out a chuckle.

“I did it!”

*

A shrilly, high pitched of screaming tone shrieked into everyone’s ears in the school’s cafeteria. All attention goes towards two girls who are sitting at the corner of the cafeteria. Some of the students stared at them with an annoyed expression on their face. While some of them mumbling some curse words glaring at them.

She knuckled Dain’s forehead leads her to winch in pain. “Your dolphin-like voice is catching everyone’s attention!” she continues to sip her apple juice back while playing her food with the spoon.

“I’m so excited! I can’t wait until school session’s is over. You’ll confess to him and he’ll accept you! Such a happy ending! Now, I’m starting to feel the aura of love’s affection.” Dain whined as she raised her eyebrows in synchronize.

Her words couldn’t ease the uncomfortable feeling inside her heart. “What if someone saw what I did just now?” she cupped her face with her palms, bangs her forehead on the table. Dain let out a soft sigh, ruffling Yoana’s hair.

“Babe, Luhan is looking at you!” her sudden continuous hit on Yoana’s shoulder, making she lift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter