Prolouge

Wrong Crush!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring break finally over! As a new school term has begun, teachers, schools’ staff and also students now back to their daily routine. Murmurs and snippets of conversation filled up the hallway as well as sounds of students slamming their locker, screaming and yelling at each other. It’s a usual thing for high school students.

Sigh of frustation can be heard along the corridor, as some students unwillingly to start their learning session except for a girl who is running along the hallway. She seems delighted as the school session is going to start.

“Nice day huh?” she startled to a girl who is standing against the locker with her face plastered with an unwilling expression. Dain snorted hardly before slamming her locker, looking at Yoana with an annoyed face. “Nice my ”

“Your language impressed me, my dear friend!” she giggled, wrapping her arms to Dain’s shoulder.  They make their ways towards their class, Junior 3rd Class. As they passed a crowd of students along the corridor, it’s like something sending shivers down to her spine and she felt weird.

*

She tries to moves her hands without catching Miss Kong’s attention as a punishment for sleeping in the class during teaching session. It’s started to feel numb and her shoulder throbbing in pain.

“Like I’m the only one who falls asleep on her class, Seungbom and his friends fell asleep earlier than me. Who can resist sleeping in a graveyard-like class? Heol!” she grumbled to her before moving her feet swiftly to prevent herself from blackout.

I wish that Luhan will come her like a dream prince of mine saving me from that scary Miss Kong!

Her delusion snapped as a familiar voice approached her, it was Byun Baekhyun together along with unfamiliar his friend. “Youngae-yah, the first day of school is not over yet, but you already created a problem!” he chuckled as he nudged his friend who is staring at her blankly.

She growled “Don’t mind about my business you Beacon! Don’t care about me! Go away!” he cover his mouth preventing his laugh being heard by her classmates and also Miss Kong.

“But he care.” he said softly before both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter