A preparation

Wrong Crush!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re clumsier than my grandma!” Dain knuckled her best friend’s head hardly. As a result, Yoana’s head throbbing in pain and she continuously rubbed her head to reduce the pain.

“But, why you’re following me here?”

“I’m here to make sure that my lovely best friend won’t make the same mistakes like yesterday for this day, understand?” Dain’s sarcastic tone annoyed her as well as so ‘sweet’ smile on her heart shaped lips. Yoana snorted as Dain is focusing her eyes on her Biology’s reference book.

Her fingers tapped the table, slowly while waiting for their drinks. Her eyes fixed on a waiter who is walking towards their table.

“Here’s your café latte and caramel latte.” Luhan placed their drinks on the table before placing a plate of cupcakes with Garfield’s decoration on the top. Both of Yoana and Dain stared at those cupcakes with their eyes widen at each other.

Luhan sees the confusion lingering between those girls as he speaks up “These cupcakes are free. This is an appreciation for regular customer who loved Garfield”

He remembered me? Yoana give a little nodded as her face still glued on the cupcakes. Dain couldn’t control herself from smiling watching her friend’s reaction. It seems there’s some positive feedback from him.

“I’m going now, if both of you have anything else just call me. Enjoy!” he left Yoana there who still disbelieve with the situation. Dain nudged her, snapped her out from her delusion.

“You stare will burnt those cupcakes, so its better you stop before I couldn’t even taste those lovely cupcakes!” Yoana stick out her tongue while taking out her phone from her pocket, trying to take a picture of those cupcakes.

“You’re so lucky. Not only he remembered you, he even knows you like Garfield! I bet he noticed your Garfield’s keychain. I’m so jealous now!” Dain whined. Yoana’s forehead started to wrinkle as she took a sip of the café latte.

“You have Sehun didn’t you?” she asked.

A sigh of frustration came o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter