chapter 5

Taemin's Hidden Sister

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

they were walking for about ten minutes and having fun together.... then some guys in leather suits blocked their way...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Guy1: you have a pretty lady there mister…

Kyuhyun: who are you get away from us!!!

Guy: now… now be calm there mister we’re just gonna get the two of you so don’t be a b**tch (a/n: sorry for my words)

Kyuhyun: *Whispers to min dae* just stay at my back arraso?

_______: neh…

*one guy sneaking at their back and grabs _____ on her arms*

______: KYUHYUN-SSI!!!!

Kyuhyun:min d-- *receives a punch from another guy*

_____: *struggling from the guy’s grip but fails and just screams*

Guy: *holding ____’s arms* just keep your mouth shut will you! *puts a handkerchief on with somekind of sleeping medicine in it*

*_____ fell unconscious*

Guy:you should be like her mister haha now get him

Kyuhyun:*receive’s a lot of punches from the guy and makes him unconscious*

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The two were brought in the van and tied their hands at their backs… when they woke up they were tied up and can’t really move… they didn't realise they were tied up and passed out for two days...

Your pov

Wou were awaken by people talking outside the room you staying in. after a few seconds for you getting into your senses you realized that you and kyuhyun were tied…

“kyu….” I can’t say a lot of words.. my head was still in a bad condition..

“mindae ssi k-kwenchana?” I just nodded unable to speak a lot of words.

Suddenly, the door opened and there was one thin muscular man and five big muscular guys, the thin guy whispered something to the other guy which made me tremble to the fact that he was walking towards me forming a big smirk on his face I just heard kyuhyun shouted

“YAH! YOU ! GET AWAY FROM HER! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS ROPES! DON’T DARE TOUCH HER..!”

A scenario in my head popped out like it was on a movie… but not the romantic ones… the scenes.. he put a handkerchief on my mouth as I try to struggle in between of those, but he was too strong for me to even move my face. The handkerchief on my mouth is so tight it even hurt me a little but the worst thing is it opened my mouth and my mouth uncontrollably wet the hanky..

“what’s your name pretty?” I tried to scream as he caressed my foot until it reached under my skirt, my tears starting to fall.

“STOP! NOW! ---- “ the other guys punched kyuhyun in his body as the thin muscular guy and the big one who caressed my foot was dragging me to another room and untied me, before the last rope was untied I got ready to run but unfortunately…

SPLAT!!!!!

My body got pinned down the floor as the other getting something on the drawers. I was shocked to see a lot of things… the guy threw me in the bed and pinned me once again. I gave up retreating to them I still hear kyuhyun’s screams from the other room as the guy touched me everywhere, I just cried.

Thin guy: let me just take my revenge on you pretty girl. I hope kyuhyun won’t be so furious when I his little girlfriend...

Muscular guy: the police are here… OMO… we’re dead

I heard another voice… familiar ones too… someone carried me but I didn’t bother open my eyes I was put to an ambulance and I was treated with my minor wounds

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

____ was carried out to the other room, and I definitely know what they’ll do to her. Still hoping that I could get out of here I tried to struggle. They were punching me like crazy, what did I even do to them? I couldn’t blame my parents cause.. I had to study and had to go training to become a star, eomma and appa nearly forgot to pay for their debts. It got up not knowing it reached millions of dollars.. how could we repay that huge amount of money? But then when I was about to die with no hope of someone saving me, I hear whistles and it sounded like the police.. THANK YOU GOD… FOR SAVING ME IN HELL…. The next thing I knew was I got into an ambulance as everything went blank..

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I had to erase some parts of the story… because I just realized that it was really nonsense….

I had to edit it again so it will be more appealing to one man’s eyes…

I am truly sorry for my words…

Please enjoy this edited one… :3

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥