Chapter 2

Taemin's Hidden Sister

 

*AT HOME*

TAEMIN'S POV

now where did that girl went in this time of day, didn't she know she has a photoshoot today??? AIIIIISSSSSHHHH!!!!!

**Ring ding dong Ring ding dong  Ring diggi ding diggi Ding ding ding**

taemin: yoboseyo??

seohyun: oppa... oppa.... can we meer in the SM building, i have to tell you something..

taemin: oh jagiya! yes i can.. wait there arraso?

seohyun: neh, oppa..

**end of call**

 

*knock knock knock*

taemin: good you're here *opens the door*       

_____: oppa mianhe!!

taemin: it's ok now get changed you forgot you have a photoshoot today...

_____: oh no! i forgot mianhe oppa! * going upstairs*

taemin: neh! now go!

 

_______'s POV

oh no why did i forget i have a photoshoot today...  oh yeah i remember CKO KYUHYUN i was about to go home when he started to disturb me.... which reminds me i have a mystery photoshoot with an artist... hmmmm.... who may it be??? i'll ask oppa if he knows..

 

[skip]

*AT THE CAR*

_____: oppa do you know who's my partner in the mystery photoshoot.. something??

taemin: *acts*dongseang, mianhe but i don't know

______: oh it's ok....if you know just tell me ok *Smiles*

taemin: neh princess

 

AUTHOR'S POV

then they became silent until they reach the building, _____ hurriedly went to the floor where her photoshoot was being held..

when she reach the room her manager went off to her and scolded her why she's 10 minutes late..

 

manager Teddy: Yaaaahhh!!!! _______ why are you late??? you know you have another photoshoot after an hour??

_____: manager teddy mianhe.. i was just stuck up on school since someone stopped me from going home...

manager Teddy: and who stopped you from going home?

______: it's someone...

manager Teddy: oh i see well ok now get changed.. you'll have a photoshoot about the newest collection...

_______: neh.

 

*_______ goes to the dressing room and changes to her outfit for the photoshoot and goes out*.

She wore:

 

*she went out the dressing room and started to pose for the photoshoot*

Director: wow! She’s a natural just like her mother would be…

Manager Teddy: neh! I agree to that…

Director: every outfit that she wear suits her no matter what color the outfit is

Manager Teddy: neh!

[skip]

*after first photoshoot*

Manager Teddy: so you wanna know who the mystery photoshoot is?

______: who is it??? Who is it??

Manager Teddy: *chuckles* you’ll find out when we get there

______: oh alright… *pouts*

*when they got there ____ saw super junior and the other models*

Manager Teddy: here it is… this is the surprise photoshoot… they were the one who chose the modfels so be proud of it

*_____ wide eyed and mouth opened*

Manager Teddy: oh and by the way you will be paired by age…. You’re the magnae among the chosen models so you will be paired to CHO KYUHYUN the magnae of super junior and please close your mouth!!!

_____: neh ok ok!!!

 

Director: so models this is the mystery photoshoot…. You will be paired by age so first pair _____ and CHO KYUHYUN (and so on) so change up change up change up!!!

*they all changed in to their outfits….

____ wore:

kyuhyun wore:

*all of the super junior wore the same as their outfit on no other*

Director: go to your partners and let’s start the photoshoot…..

AUTHOR’S POV

When all of them paired up the director said…

Director: this photoshoot will have a specific poses….

  1. Is to pose natural like a couple
  2. Is to hug the couples
  3. Is to carry the girl bridal
  4. Is to lean on the wall and look at each other eye to eye
  5. And lastly is to kiss your partner arraso??!!

 

All: BWOH???!!!!!

Director: neh! You heard me right so we’ll start with the magnaes

So ____ and kyuhyun started first….

 

______’S POV

AAAAIIIISSSSSHHHH!!!!! What if he notices that it’s me who he saw at the rooftop a while ago…

Hmmm better act normally before he knows my big secret…

KYUHYUN’S POV

WOW! My partner is so beautiful! Manager said she’s the most professional one but she the magnae among the models.. wow I’m so lucky!!!

 

AUTHOR’S POV

They all went to their positions and _____ and were kind a nervous… they pose and pose and pose until the final position which all of them became very silent for a few seconds… the director surprisingly spoke after like 30 seconds of silence….

Director: well then the last positions for the first couple now go! work is work don’t let this make a rumor because this is work….

they went to the middle with a lot of cameras surrounded with them…

kyuhyun hold ____’s waist then ____ put her hands on kyuhyun’s neck so it looks more interesting in the eye of most people….

Then kyuhyun started to lean to _____ making a soft and slow kiss…..

All the people in the studio were wide eyed and smiled while chuckling… (hehe)

In a split second they’re lips crashed, ____ were wide eyed at first but when she started to realize that their manager would be mad if she backed so she started to close her eyes slowly…..

They were kissing for right about 1-2 minutes non-stop….. because when they backed out without the words of the director they might be scolded…. But while they’re kissing the cameras is still continuously flashing like sunlight…(hehehe)

When the director said

Director: CUT!

They released they’re kiss and noticed shyness between the two of you and went directly to the dressing rooms……

_____’S POV

Wwwwwoooooaaaaahhhhh…………………… I kissed kyuhyun of super junior!!! Wait why am I thinking like this….. grrrr…… am I liking him ???? aaaaiiiiiissssshhhh!!!!! Soooo I like him? Well I have a bit crush on him since so I might like him for now….

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 Why when I looked into her eyes it’s like I saw her before…. Hmmmm… I like her…. I definitely like her….

WAIT!!! But how about  min dae from school I had a crush on her ever since I moved to that school….. well there’s no law liking two girls??? Or is there…… hahaha me and my erted mind!!! *laughs hysterically*

*then kibum went inside the dressing room  seeing laughing kyuhyun laughing*

Kibum: YO! Kyu why are you laughin in here alone? You liked the kiss don’t you?!

Kyuhyun: what?! Who?! Me?!.....uhm…...no……or…..*coughs*maybe*coughs*…..

Kibum: you liked the girl well she’s beautiful… and she’s just the same age as you! So you two can… you know be together….

Kyuhyun: BWOH! Not a chance I like someone else at school… =)) *smiles weirdly*

Kibum: well if you say so kyuhyunnie!!

Kyuhyun: *fake laugh* very funny!!

[skip]

(im too tired to type all what happened…kekeke)(im too lazy…)

*End of POV*

AUTHOR’S POV

_____ went to shinee’s dressing room so that she could tell taemin that she’s done with her photoshoots….. when she knocked minho opened the door…

____:*smiles happily* annyeong haseyo minho oppa!!

Minho: oh you’re here well I have to tell you this don’t let your oppa be alone arraso he’s been in a rough time *whispers the last part*

*_____ confused face*

Minho: wait don’t tell him that I told you this….. well come in!

*came in to see taemin staring at the mirror…*

*end of POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmmmmm…….. wonder why taemin’s sad????

Well you have to find out on the next chapter…..

Sorry for my late update I did this for about 12 hours cause my mom always borrow the pc so enjoy!!!!

Comments and subscribers are truly appreciated….

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥