chapter 1

Taemin's Hidden Sister

  __________' POV

 

I was having a dream that i was having a photoshoot at SMENT with formal wear and i was the one chosen to wear the finale dress gown 

http://www.weddingdressesinlove.com/images/categories/formalattire/promdresses/LL11.jpg ]

when i was about to take the first photo with the finale dressi heard screamings...

 

Taemin: YAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! PRINCES WAKE UP!

*_______ waking up*

______: Oppa why do you always have to ruin my sweet dream?

Taemin: YAAAHHH!!! if i didn't ruin your sweet dream you'll be late for school now palli!!!

*AAIIISSSHHH!!!! oppa is such a pullover he ruined my perfect sweet dream*

*puts on uniform and goes downstairs to eat breakfast*

 

Taemin's POV 

Why is this girl so slow.... she even said that's it's my fault i ruined her sweet dream... well better make breakfast before she goes down....

 

_____: Oppa?

Taemin: Neh? Princes?

_____: are you still mad at me oppa??

taemin: *hugs* no im not *realease hug*  now eat your breakfast before we're late for school...

_____: neh, oppa! *weird smile*

 

*AT SCHOOL*

*taemin and _________ went their seperate ways so that students wont notice that they're sibblings...

________'S POV

AAAIIISSSHHH!!!!  why can't i hang out with oppa i don't like keeping this as a secret ... i will tell oppa later that i will no longer hide myself... it's like they knew him with no sister like i dont exist... 

ill just go drop my things to my locker and get all the things i need for my class the i'll go to my first class.

*going inside the classroom*

*everyone was staring ____ because they were all holding the latest magazines...*

fan girl: that couldn't be her she's far too different from  _____ 

all: yeah! it's impossible!

*_____ going to her seat*

sang min: pssst..... min dae -ah! 

_______: oh sang min what up?

sang min: *examining ___'s face and body* well you do look a little like her...

_______: ok stop you're creeping me out!

sang min: neh! fine i'll stop....

*BELL RINGS*

*_____ was pretty much not listening to class since the first subject was history she was just doodling on her notebook and didn't notice that all of her calssmates was looking at her already*

teacher: miss CHOI, mind if you tell us what you are up to on your notebook?

*all the students started to giggle*

_____: umm... nothing sir just writing down some notes...

teacher: well ok then miss choi if your writing down notes please pass the next exam on history

 

*SKIP TO END OF CLASSES*

______*S POV

*while at the rooftop doodling*

when it was history class i was so close to going to the principal's office.. oppa will be mad at me if i did, good thing i made a great excuse... =|)

???: well your drawing is quite nice....

*making ______ stand up and scream*

???: suddenly covered and hugged her so she won't struggle for help* sssshhhhh...... im not gonna hurt you...

*??? released ______*

_____: who do you think........(catching breath).........you are to suddenly......(catching breath)..... do that to me........

*____ breathing heavily while back faced to ???*

???: well first of all i went here for some peace and quiet then i heard you... by the way you can face me now i'm CHO KYUHYUN-IMNIDA

______: *started to get shivers down to her spine since she knew kyuhyun worked at SMENT too...* u...uhh....

kyuhyun: i saw your excuse a while ago at history class...

_____:*BWOH!!?? HE'S WITH THE SAME CLASS AS I AM AND DIDN'T NOTICE THAT COMING* uuuhh... yeah hehe i was actually doodling on my notebook that time and was caught by the teacher...

kyuhyun:really?? you're a great actress hehe you really are smart....... except for history....*murmuring the last part*

_____: excuse me?

kyuhyun: oh nothing.. well what bring you up here on the rooftop??

____: who me? well i wanted to have peace of mind because my mind is so full of pains...

kyuhyun: ohhh.. sorry... wanna hang out sometime?

______: *bwoh!! kyuhyun asked me if i could sometime hang out with him??!!* well if it's not a bother to you i could.. =)

kyuhyun: yeah im fine with that see you next time on the rooftop!! i dont think this will be the last.. sorry i have schedules.. you know  super junior... 

_____: oh yeah your the magnae...

kyuhyun: *gave a kiss on the  cheek to ____* BYYEEEE!!!!! Wait what's your name first before i leave..

______: *blushing* it's choi-min dae byeee!! *waving*

kyuhyun:*Waving*

well i should probably go home my oppa would be worried about me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally im done with chapter 1 haha please don't bash on me this is my first time writing a story!!!

please comment subscribe thanks 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥