chapter 3

Taemin's Hidden Sister

 

 

____:*smiles happily* annyeong haseyo minho oppa!!

Minho: oh you’re here well I have to tell you this don’t let your oppa be alone arraso he’s been in a rough time *whispers the last part*

*_____ confused face*

Minho: wait don’t tell him that I told you this….. well come in!

*came in to see taemin staring at the mirror…*

*end of POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR’S POV

______ went inside the shinee’s dressing room to see taemin just staring blankly at the mirror…..

 

______:oppa?? *waves her hand in front of taemin’s face…*

*taemin silent”*

______: OPPA!!! I WANT TO GO HOME ALREADY IM TIRED!!!!

*taemin still silent*

______:*heard giggling at the back of her*|*____turned around to see shinee oppas giggling, she just glared at them…*

Minho: well he’ll not answer until he wakes up to reality himself..

*key, jonghyun, and onew nodding*

Key: so better tell us what happened to your sweet little kiss with super junior

_______:*shocked, blushing*BWOH!!!??

Jonghyun: yes so spill it out missy!

_______:*BLUSHING REAL HARD* WHAT KISS?? I don’t know any kiss that I’ve done?

Onew: *chuckled* really you’re as bad as your brother in lying….

_____: *hiding her face* u…uuhh……. I’m just going home alone!!! Tell oppa I went off…

*_____ stood up but when she was about to walk off they all pinned her down the sofa*

______:*struggling* YAAHHH!!! Let me go!!!

jonghyun: don’t talk us like that we’re your oppa!!

______: owwww…. That hurts!! *teary eyed*

*shinee didn’t let go of her figuring out that she would just run off*

*______ started to cry and sob*

*shinee finally removed their hands on _____’s shoulder*

Minho: wait…wait… don’t cry…..or we’ll be dead to your oppa *Whispering the last part*

*still no sign of taemin moving…*

Onew: * sat with her and let her lean to him* ____-ah don’t cry… please….

*they were calming ____ down when they noticed she fell asleep*

Jonghyun:*whispers* YAAAHHH!!! Her eyes is swollen when taemin see’s that we’ll be dead to him….

Key: ssssshhhhhh!!!! You’ll wake her up….. you’ll make it all worse!! *whispers*

Minho: ok let’s just leave them we have schedules…. Good for taemin he has no scheds…

Onew: now let’s go sssshhhh…..

*key, onew, jonghyun, and minho left them in the shine dressing room…*

TAEMIN’S POV

*{[FLASHBACK]}*

Taemin’s POV

Hmmmm….. where could seohyun be she said meet me here at the building and now I’m here but I don’t see her… AAAAIIIISSSSHHHHH!!!!! I forgot to ask her when we will meet… well better go to their room……..

**SNSD’s room**

*knock…knock….knock*

*seohyun opened the door*

Seohyun: oppa! You came!

Taemin: of course jagiya! I made a promise….

*seohyun’s smile suddenly became a frown*

Taemin: jagiya waeyo??

Seohyun: uhhhmmm….. oppa mianhe…. My parents forced me to study abroad

Taemin: bwoh? So you’re leaving when?

Seohyun: tonight… I’ll be on hiatus my parents paid a lot of money to SMENT so I’ll be on hiatus for a long time….

Taemin: tonight? Why so early??

Seohyun: I don’t know why but my parents said…. Oppa please forgive me don’t wait for me…. They might hook me up with some other guy there saranghae oppa….. *teary eyed*

Taemin: ok I understand, saranghae *sad face*

Seohyun: oppa I have to go my parents is on their way up they might see us together… annyeong kaysayo… *crying*

Taemin: bye!

*taemin went to their dressing room sat down and stared at the mirror*

*{[END OF FLASHBACK]}*

TAEMIN’S POV

Why…. Why….. do you have to break up with me?? I’ll still wait for you seohyun even if it takes forever…

I will miss you jagiya!!

______’s POV

I woke up seeing mindless taemin still staring at the mirror not blinking ….. why are you like this oppa why??? I will leave a note here so I won’t let him worry…

*____ left the room and roamed around the building*

Hmmm….. where should I go…. Wait who’s that? Is that……. Kyuhyun???

*hides behind the plants*

KYUHYUN’S POV

OOOMMMOOO!!!! I forgot my thing on the building!!! I was too much thinking of ____ and when we kissed that I forgot my things here before we got to our schedules… I was walking in the hallway making my way to my car then I heard someone rushed into the plants….

Kyuhyun: *frightened* yaaahhh!!!!! I know someone’s there so go out now!!! *Scared voice*

_____:*still not going out*

Kyuhyun: please go out so I won’t be frightened

______:*jump out of the plants* ok you caught me hiding I thought you were someone else…..

Kyuhyun: you scared me there! Well what brings you here in this time of day?

_____: oh me nothing just roaming around waiting for someone…

Kyuhyun: oh your boyfriend….

_____: wait wait your getting me wrong im just waiting for my fetcher and I don’t have even have a boyfriend!

Kyuhyun: oh sorry…

_______: well I have to go maybe my fetcher’s there already bye!

Kyuhyun: bye…. See you tomorrow!

____: neh!

_______’s POV

Why do I always see him is It destiny?....

Well got to go to oppa before he worries for me…

*When ___ got back to shinee’s dressing room she saw taemin “still” looking at the mirror*

I can’t take it! I can’t wait any longer!!!!

______: OPPA!!!! OPPA!!!! WAKE UP ALREADY!!!! *shaking taemin’s shoulder*

*taemin going back to his senses*

______: OPPA!!! I NEED TO GO HOME NOW I’M VERY TIRED!!! OPPA!!! I HATE SEEING YOU LIKE THIS *teary eyed* …….OP……PA…….

Taemin: wait! Wait! I’m awake! _____-ah don’t cry I’m ok already……

______: *wiping away tears* oppa…. What happened to you? you were like staring the mirror non-stop without blinking for about 4 hours…

Taemin: oh yeobo… nothing let’s just go home my eyes need some restin’!

_____: that’s because you’re crazy you stare at a mirror not blinking *___ murmured*

Taemin: pardon?

______: nothing oppa let’s just go home already I’m tired..

 

[AT THE CAR]

TAEMIN’S POV

Hmmmmm….. I stayed like that for 4 hours that’s not a good sign…. _____ was really worried about me… which reminds me when I started doing that I was beside key, onew, jonghyun, and minho but when I woke up I just saw _____ beside me oh they have schedules…..

Taemin: so… _____-ah what happened to your photo shoot a while ago..

_____: oppa!!! Not you too…. You and your brothers are the same!!!

Taemin:*Chuckled* really what happened

______: ok we did five poses and the last is to kiss my partner

Taemin: and I’m guessing your partner is the one and only CHO KYUHYUN?

_____: you knew it all from the start!!!!????

Taemin: uhhh…. Kinda..

______: why didn’t you tell me??

Taemin: I was told not to…

______:oh ok

[SKIP]

Taemin: ok were home!

*taemin noticed ____ fell asleep*

Taemin: wake up princess *whispers to _____’s ear*

_____: oppa?

Taemin: were home already princess…

_____: neh…

[INSIDE THE HOUSE]

_____: oppa I will go up now I want to sleep already my eyes hurt…

Taemin: neh, princess!  Goodnight! Sleep tight! Sweet dreams!

_______: don’t tell me to have sweet dreams you’ll ruin it anyways…

Taemin: *laughing* ok princess just sleep ok!

_______: nighty night!

 

*END OF POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the boring chapter well I can’t actually think of anything good right now hehehe….

But I’m doing the best that I can to improve it…… love lots!!!!

Comment and subscribe for suggestions!! =)))

And sorry for not updating lately cause my brother dislocated the pc so I wasn’t able to use the computer but now it’s fixed so I can start updating again….

Thanks!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥