CHAPTER 6

Taemin's Hidden Sister

 

as the two was caught up in the ambulance.. leeteuk and the other members got a more worried face attached on them,.. until someone has called them...."yoboseyo?" leeteuk answered as he answered the phonecall "is this park jungsu of superjunior?" leeteuk is kind of confused of who called him... he thought that it might be some prank or a fan that called him and found out his number.. but he realises who could talk seriously if it was a fan? "n-neh... i'm him, waeyo?" he's a tensed up that the man's voice was serious and that kyuhyun was still missing "cho kyuhyun is confined to the hospital _______ near _____ and is black and blue... please come here as fast as you can... kamsahamnida.." the man had hung up before i could even say a word.. i immediately changed into casual clothes and rushed in to the hospital. when i came into the hospital, i quickly asked the receptionist "uhh.. what room is cho kyuhyun staying at?" i nervously asked. "may i know you're relationship with the patient sir?" what maybe he doesn't know me... "i'm the leader of his group.. i was called by the doctor informing me that he was in this hospital.. i am the closest person here that can be his guardian" the girl/nurse nodded "ah yeah yeah... he's in room 317 on the third floor..." ah yes finally kyuhyun ah!! i'm coming! XD i ran and ran... until i reached the door. opened it and saw unconscious kyuhyun with all those bruies and a cast on his arm.. who has done this to my maknae!? oh he's waking up~ "hyung ah?" he searching for more words to say but i think he has a hard time to speak right now... "kyu ah don't speak.. who done this dreadful thing to you? don't they know who you are?" he somehow rmembered what happened and got shocked "mindae ah.... kwenchana... they were gonna r her! annniiyaa!!!" he started to get out of control.. so i called out the nurse and strangled him down. they injected something to him that made him calm down a bit but he was still breathing hardly as he was kind of restless.... i picked up my phone and sent a message to siwon.. 

 

TO: Siwon

siwon ah... i found kyuhyun and he was kidnapped by some guy... and he's soo restless about something right now... i hope you tell the other members too they had a really worried face for the maknae..

 

TO: Leeteuk

yes yes.. i will tell them... why is kyuhyun in the hospital.. did the guy who kidnapped him beat him up? i'll pray for him...

 

i'm kind of thinking why this is suddenly happening.. kyuhyun had so much trials... one was his accident in 2007 and now this? aish.... i sat in the waiting room thinking and thinking and thinking.... soon he will be okay teukie ah....

 

[taemin's house]

still ____ was missing... tamein was walking back and forth as he was thinking how he would explain this to his mom and specially to his dad... he was very nervous until he got a call "yoboseyo?.." it sounded some kind of police or something... "we have known that the victim's cellphone was in the crime scene and that you are the last person whom she called... may i as what is your relationship with choi min dae?" the policeman scarily said "uhmmm i am her brother, have you found her? i have been looking for her in nearly two days! is she okay? i'm really worried!' the policeman sighed "right now she is in the hospital for she was checked up if she was due to the seen s*x toys found in the scene... we assured that she was touched in some areas but we found her still with full clothe on.. which was actually a great timing.... she has been confined to hospital ______ near ____. kamsahamnida.." he suddenly hung up.. my sister almost got ? it's so hard to bare.. ah i have to go see her!!! i quickly wore a disguise took a cab to ____ and asked the girl what her room is. "excuse me miss but would you mind if i ask what room and floor choi min dae is staying at?" she scanned through the folder and rudely said " room 318 on the third floor" wow she's too cold for a yound girl? ah that's not important! what's important is i have to find ___ and tell her everything's gonna be okay! i entered the room and saw her fast asleep.. awww so cute! but.... she had tears in her eyes... this will be her trauma... aish... i should erase this moment in her life... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry the notebook that i wrote all the chapters of this story got lost.. i had just finished the story in the notebook but then it got lost now i forgot what happened to it as now i will write this story with a new plot... i'm really pissed as i really can't find it! TT^TT i'm really sorry.. and to all subscribers i wish you won't unsubscribe,,, short update since it's late... i decided to just write something out of the blue cause i haven't updated in a while.. i am really truly sorry.... please subscribe..i will update more tomorrow morning... if i can wake up lol.... i replaced this chapter... and typed in a new one... 

 

i officially announce that this story is no longer in hiatus... :DDD