Following

The Space Between Us

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"No means no."

"You're mean."

"Yeah, I am."

At this, Himchan pouts, crossing his arms like a young kid throwing a tantrum. The moment the blonde male walks away, however, he immediately drops his stubborn stance and runs up to him.

"Pretty please?" Himchan tugs on Jongup's long sleeve. "Let me learn from you, then I can go save Gukkie hyung!"

Jongup scowls, turning around to face Himchan, "Listen, kid. I ain't gonna get embroiled in all this saving . You wanna save your hyung, do it yourself."

Himchan pouts again, "Aww, please? Pretty please with a..." He looks around, before grabbing a stone from the ground and putting it on his head, "...rock on top?"

Jongup bursts out laughing, but quickly collects himself, returning to his normal emotionless face. "That's a stone, silly." He takes the stone from Himchan's head, ruffling his hair absentmindedly, "This would make a good arrowhead, y'know."

Himchan grins when his hair is ruffled, quickly running up beside Jongup and grabbing his hand. "So, can I follow you?"

Jongup rolls his eyes, about to tell Himchan to get lost, when the younger quickly interrupts him.

"I'll clean your whole house for you! I can cook for you, or wash the dishes, or do the laundry... I'll do anything, just please, teach me some fighting techniques!" Himchan pleads, giving the best sad puppy eyes look he can muster.

Jongup thinks about this for a moment. A housemaid of sorts wouldn't be too bad, would it?

Eventually, he nods. "Alright, I'll teach you. But I ain't gonna do anything more." Jongup walks away, trying to hide the smile on his face when Himchan breaks out into a happy dance.

He shakes his head, as if to shake away the smile on his face.

Why am I smiling for a total stranger?

 


 

Ugh, I can't believe I didn't write anything yesterday... TT.TT

Anyway, Jongup's opening up slightly! ;D

I'd love to hear what you think~ comment please, all my lovely readers... ^^