“ sweet delight ” ↷ soosung

“ one way to love ” ↷ supergeneration oneshots ┇ valentine special

 

sweet delight

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Yesung x Sooyoung ¦ 〈 SooSung 〉

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“Thank you for ordering!”

Choi Sooyoung, or Sooyoung for short, is a student of Seoul Art University who also worked as a part-time worker at a café across her campus. Living with her grandparents, of course she didn’t want to be a burden for the elders. The 80 years old grandparents wouldn’t be able to work hard and pay their daily needs.

Sometimes, her grandma asked her to stop working and focusing on her study. Though she got a scholarship because of her dancing skill, she still had to pay for her own needs as a teenager.

She smelled something from their kitchen. Jongin probably burned something again.

She hurriedly made her way to the kitchen and widened her eyes two times bigger. “Kim Jongin! What the hell did you do?!” she asked in disbelief. She didn’t think that he would burn the twenty-five cupcakes for their customer who asked to deliver it to his house.

Kim Jongin, or known as the new found chef grinned innocently without feeling guilty. Kyungsoo came with sigh and the face of disappointment.

“They are really special. But they are now gone. Oh you Kim Jongin. You got to pay for these!” Kyungsoo said angrily to him. Kyungsoo was the best chef of their café and he had helped Jongin in everything. Jongin just had to finish the final touch and it was going to be perfect.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes at them and asked, “Don’t you know that one cake is really expensive in here?” Jongin bit his lips and nodded. “You need to practice more, Jongin,” Sooyoung said. They heard the phone rang so she immediately picked it up.

“Good afternoon! This is Sweet Delight Café! Anything you would like to order?” she greeted the customer in a cheerful tone yet she almost got scolded by the person at the other line.

She was stunned as she heard, “Where the heck are my orders?!”

“We are sorry for taking a little while, Mister. We are going to deliver it soon.”

The man hung up the phone and Sooyoung sighed deeply.

“Do Kyungsoo, make the new ones!”

 

- - -

 

Since the delivery man got fired and the rest of them were having their days off, one of them had to deliver it. Sooyoung took the chance because she knew she would earn extra money for doing extra job.

“Is this the right address?” she muttered.

She shrugged and pressed the doorbell. She waited for the person and to open the door. When they did, she quickly bowed and said, “Hello! I’m from Sweet Delight Café to deliver your orders!”

When she looked up, she found a beautiful man in front of her. His charismatically figure and also his brownish hair totally amazed her.

“I’m sorry Miss but is there something wrong?”

Sooyoung realized that she wasn’t paying attention at what he was saying just now. So she asked again, “Um, I’m sorry but what did you say just now?”

 

Oh great, Choi Sooyoung. You are dumb.

 

The man chuckled and repeated, “How much is it?”

Sooyoung told him the price and bowed as she got the money. But before she left, she heard another voice called, “Jungsoo hyung! What took you so long?” another man shouted and walked outside and saw them. Sooyoung smiled to herself. ‘So, his name is Jungsoo.’

“Enjoy the meals!” she said and drove off with her bike.

 

As she arrived at the café, she walked to her locker room and grabbed her bag. She changed back to her clothes and went outside to meet her friends. Her shift ended so she could go now.

“Took you long enough,” Jessica complained as she yawned. Sooyoung stuck her tongue out and her other friends rolled their eyes at them.

Tiffany dragged them to the mall already.

 

- - -

 

That day was Friday. Sooyoung was having her night shifts every Thursday and Friday. The café was really quiet since there were just two people inside.

She sighed and tapped her fingers in boredom. “Why don’t we get any more customers today? This is just really boring.”

When she was about to play with her phone, the bell rang as a sign of a customer. “Welcome to Sweet Delight! Anything you would like to order?”

She saw a familiar man in front of her. She couldn’t remember though but she tried to memorize it. Ah, he was the man at that handsome customer a few days ago.

“I want one strawberry cheesecake with a hot caramel coffee,” he replied coldly.

Sooyoung noted down his orders and smiled. “Your meals will be served in 15 minutes!” she said and the guy left to find a table for himself.

Sooyoung approached Yixing who also had his night shift with her. “Yixing, one strawberry cheesecake and a hot caramel coffee, please!” she said and Yixing just nodded.

 

She waited for Yixing to finish the cake and the caramel coffee so she could bring it to that guy. ‘He seems like an impatient person,’ she thought.

“It’s done!” Yixing said and left the tray in front of Sooyoung. She nodded and lifted it up. She brought the tray carefully to his table.

She saw that his cold expression changed. It was a sad one. Not to mention, he was actually cuter when he was in his cold mode.

“Mm, these are your orders, Mister! Please enjoy the meal!” she said. When she was about to leave, he stopped her. “Err, can you stay for awhile?”

Sooyoung looked around to check. Since there was no other customer, she agreed and sat down.

“What happened may I ask, mister?” she asked politely. He sighed and drank his hot caramel coffee. “She broke up with me,” he muttered and took a slice of his cake.

Sooyoung coughed and replied awkwardly, “Oh.”

The guy nodded. “What’s your name?” he asked as he the spoon. He also his lips to remove the cream from his lips.

“I’m Choi Sooyoung. Please call me Sooyoung. Yourself?” she asked back, trying to be as polite as possible. “I’m Jongwoon, Kim Jongwoon. But people call me Yesung.”

Sooyoung nodded her head and bit her lips. She cursed herself for being an awkward person. “Sorry for being an awkward turtle,” she joked, trying to break the silence.

“Oh? You like turtle? I have a cute turtle as my pet too,” he even told her about his pet. Sooyoung chuckled. She would never think that he could be that cheerful.

“I hope I can see it someday,” she said with a sweet smile.

“Well, tomorrow is Valentine Day, isn’t it? Since I don’t have any person to spend my day, will you give your time for me?”

 


 

This is not even Valentine Day anymore. orz do you think I should continue?