Him

One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

*Rinnnng... I heard the bell ring.*

 

Another day of school, another normal day. Sigh, I guess my feeling was wrong completely right as I saw him enter the room. It's been so long... I didn't have a chance to see him over again after our encounter on that day. But I remember his features like the back of my hand. His irresistible lips, his honey brown hair, and that baby face of his was just eumfff...

 

Ahh right, I have to tell you who he is right? Well... why don't I start at the very beginning?

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

It was another typical day. The sun shining brightly, blue jays singing, and flowers were blooming. It felt so magical. I don't know why, but that day I decided to follow where my feet would take me, which was the meow in the middle of the forest. Usually there aren't forests in Korea, but this was a special place. It was protected by the government as well so no one dared to take it down. However, although it was protected, no one came here. They're all too stuck up and bratty to let their well manicured hands and high-class clothes touch the "filthy air of the forest which is supposedly contaminated by germs". Hah, they’re so funny. Do they not realize that germs are everywhere? Anyway, finally reaching the pasture, I laid down right in the middle, right under the sun. 

 

Sigh, the sun feels nice. It was nice and quiet too. Maybe I’ll sleep for a little bit...

 

I woke up to someone shaking me. They were saying something, but it was hard to understand because of my half asleep state. "Away... not safe... you're going to get hurt" Wait, what? 

 

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked him, still looking at the ground, and when I looked up, 

 

Dang. He was beautiful. His lips were as pink as the rose’s gown from what would be a fairy tale. Although his the brown orbs, called his eyes, were tinted with worry, they were beautiful. I felt myself getting lost in his eyes, but my thoughts were broken when he started shaking me.

 

"Do you not hear me? It's dangerous! There is going to be a gang fight here, and you need to run away if you don't want to be caught in the middle of it. I heard they were bringing guns and knives, go away!!!" 

 

Guns??? Knives???? I don't want to be caught in that. So, I stood up ready to leave. But then I heard him say, "Hey, by the way, what's your name?"

 

This beautiful creature was asking me? Of all people me?????.. Oh wait, I’m the only other person here… OTL "Ji-Ji-Jieun, my name is Jieun".

 

"Jieun? That's a pretty name. Well, be careful and don't stay alone in places like this where not that many people will go near." he warned me.

 

"W-W-Wait, what’s your name?" Oh god, why was I stuttering...

 

"Me?” I heard him say, "I'm Luhan."

 

And he before he left, he said his last words that I wouldn’t ever forget.

 

"See you around, Jieun."

 

*End of flashback.*

 

Aurghhhhh!! He said he was going to "see me around," but why doesn't he remember me?! Should I Approach him first? What did I do wrong? T^T OTL someone just hit me. Sigh, well for now I'll just look at him from afar and admire his beauty. As I was staring, I noticed something...

 

He was looking my way. He was looking... at... ME... OH MY. WHAT DO I DO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter