Dinner

One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hues of orange, yellow, red and violet filled the sky as you and Daehyun began to walk home. Wow, it’s really amazing outside today.  The weather was calm and the wind blew gently against your skin, caressing your face and cooling you down from the tension filled day. Today wasn’t such a bad day, you thought as you skipped merrily along the path. Not watching where you were going, once again, you bumped into someone tall. “Oh my gosh, I am so sorry,” you began to tear up remembering what happened just a few days ago.

“No, no. It’s okay,” the man assured you while holding his hands up in front of his chest. “It’s my fault for not watching where I was going.” He was surrounded by a group of guys, all who seemed to be his friends and all tall, mysterious and handsome. They all looked like they were enjoying their time, until one of their eyes fell on Daehyun. You and the man that you bumped into had not notice the tension in the air yet, continuing to apologize for the collision. The other boys and Daehyun were glaring at each other and one of them hissed, “Why are YOU here?”

You and the boy STILL didn’t realize the awkward atmosphere between the groups.

Finally, he broke the cycle of apologizing by introducing himself, “Um, hi. I’m Chanyeol. Nice to meet you. And really, I’m sorry.” He stuck out his hand for you to shake. Sheepishly, you held his hand and introduced yourself. “H-hi. I’m Jieun.”

He gave you a big, goofy smile. “You’re really pretty.” Your cheeks caught a tint of pink at his sudden compliment which only made him smile greater. “Well, I better get going with my friends now. But, it was really nice to meet you.” He shook your hand one last time before merging back into his group and walking away.

You stood there dumbfounded by how so many attractive guys could be gathered in one place. Daehyun silently pulled you along, trying to leave the premises quickly. “Let’s go. Stop fantasizing about that boy,” he spat at the word boy. This time, you noticed the venom in his voice.

Wonder what got his in a knot.

Finally, after exploring the neighborhood some more and taking pictures of the beautiful sky with an irritated Daehyun charging ahead, the two of you made it back to home. You managed to learn a little bit about Daehyun; like how he likes his quiet and he does not like it AT ALL when people try touching him. No lights were on so you entered the home, confused of where all the boys were.

At the sound of the click as the door locked, you and Daehyun were greeted by a row of candles. At the end of the candle-lit trail was a table. 5 hooded figures were sitting there, their hands joined together and folded across their laps.

“So, how’d it go?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter