Getting Ready

One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes fluttered open to the sounds of birds chirping. Breathing in the clean air you sighed in relief,”Maybe today will be normal, unlike yesterday.” Turning your head to the side, you realized that you spoke too soon.

Once again, Zelo was in your bed sleeping peacefully. You cried internally. Why is he here again? I look like crap in the morning. Trying to tiptoe around him, so as to not wake him, you made your way off the bed. You almost successfully got off, but felt a hand draw you back.

“Jieun, are you going to leave me?” he cried, “Noona, don’t goooo.” He looked up at you with puppy dog eyes, slightly pouting and using all of his aegyo. “What are you doing in hereeeee?” you cried, “I look so bad in the mornings.”

He pulled you to the bed, and you ultimately landed in his lap. Instantly, your face turned a shade of pink; you’ve never had so much skin ship with a guy before. Zelo tucked away a stray hand behind your ear, “I think you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. You’re my favorite, though I just met you.” His sweet words and low voice surprised you. I just met this kid. What is he doing?... You blushed an ever deeper shade of red. “AAWWWW YOU’RE SO CUTE NOONAAAAAAA!” Zelo cooed.

Pushing yourself off him, you stumbled to the bathroom. “D-d-d-don’t do that!” you tried to say. You could hear him chuckle through the door.

Aish, this kid…

This time, when you turned to look at yourself in the mirror, you reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter