Her

One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys ran back to Daehyun’s house to get their tools and car. “Okay, do you guys have everything you need?” Himchan asked. “Guns, knives, fist, gloves, everything?” he made sure. They all nodded in unison.

“Then let’s go kick some .”

All the boys put on their corresponding masks. Daehyun changed his normal mask for that with some spikes, while the others had their own particular designs and spikes on theirs. With gloves on their hands, and weapons hidden amongst their clothes, the boys made their way to the garage.

“Ready?” Himchan asked.

“This will be a piece of cake.” Jongup jeered.

“Easy.” Zelo muttered.

“Let’s get this chore over with,” Daehyun sighed.

Youngguk and Youngjae remained silent.

Arriving at the garage, they burst open the doors. “WHAT THE DO YOU THINKG YOU’RE DOING YA LITTLE ERS?!” Himchan yelled at the top of his voice.

They scanned the room for you, ignoring the men who were ambushing them. Across the room, Zelo saw you; weak, frail, hyperventilating and on the verge of collapsing. “JIEUN!!!” he yelled.

A gun went off; “” one of the boys hissed as the bullet grazed his arm. They exchanged knowing glances and then advanced on the goons.

Each of the boys had to take care of 20 men. Although they were outnumbered, they easily overpowered them, despite the fact that the goons had guns. *Sighs…* this is such a chore. The boys all thought. They continued to glance at you in the middle of their fights. You seemed to be unconscious, and someone was working their way towards you.

Oh no you don’t. You are not touching her. Himchan’s motherly instincts came in. He tore down the rest of the men coming at him, some left dead and others left critically injured. He made his way to where you were sprawled along the floor and fought the man who tried touching you. More and more people came pouring in so he had to turn to fight them off.

“I think we need some more people,” Youngjae called out, but spoke too soon for Yongguk and Daehyun were easily killing everyone in their way. Zelo and Jongup teamed up and were dealing with their guys.

Sighs. I guess I’ll just deal with these boys and then grab Jieun.

He ran towards your fallen body and scooped you off the floor. The boss was nowhere to be seen. After picking you up, he called out to the guys. “Okay, I got her. Let’s go.”

By the time Youngjae called out, the boys were all done with their share of men. There were no more guys swarming in either; the throng of men were all scattered across the floor.

“Well… that was pretty easy.”

They patted their hands on their jeans trying to wipe some of the dirt, blood and spit off. “Nasty…” They had a few cuts here and there, but overall, the boys were better off than the men.

They returned their focus back to you. “Is she okay?” Jongup asked. Youngjae confirmed that she was fine, “Yea, she’s just a little worked up. There is some scuffing and cuts in some parts of her skin, but overall she seems ok. She’s breathing fine so I think she’s just unconscious from shock or fatigue.”

“Do we need to take her to the hospital?” Zelo asked. Normally they avoided the hospital because they didn’t want any unnecessary conflicts. “Nah, I think I can take care of her at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter