Does age matters?

19 vs. 29

**
 

 

Teukie and his groupmates in Taiwan~

 



Leeteuk: *checking up his phone over and over again to see if you sent him an sms*
 

Kyuhyun: hyung, I wonder what's up with your phone, and you can't seem to put that down ha?
 

Yesung: ya magnae-shi! it seems like you aren't still used that our ahjussi had a wife!


Ryeowook: not a wife! *laugh* but a dongsaeng! *as his troop began to laugh more*
 

Leeteuk: *shew them his scary looks*


Eunhyuk: Stop! stop! stop teasing hyung! *put down Teukie's collar* look at this. *all of the sj members came to mobbed them* this is the proof that hyung had already a wife.. hmm?
 

Leeteuk: ya, monkey! how could you ....-?


Eunhyuk: hyung we're roommate last night remember? You're hugging me from my waist, and your hands started to roam..... and you keep on mumbling ___-ah's name. don't you remember?
 

Leeteuk: you! monkey!


Eunhyuk: *runs*

 

 

 


**

 

 



FLASHBACK:

 



You: *fixing yourself at the mirror*
 

Your mom: *came in*


You: eomma, I'm going to Jiyoon's house today and we're doing our projects for tomorrow.
 


~ Your mom didn't spake and drags you from downstair...



You: eomma? waeyo?
 

Your mom: oh exactly, son-in-law you're there.
 

You: *eyes-widened* What you did just call to that ahjussi, eomma?
 

Your mom: son, please take care of my daughter, arasseo? *and winks afterwards*
 

You: eomma, what's goin on here? we have to do our projects today and I promise to help Jiyoon~~!
 

 


**

 



~ At your friend Jiyoon's house~

 



You: Ya, Jiyoon-ah! Won't you please stop staring nor drooling over that old man ha?
 

Jiyoon: he's sooo cute ___-ah~ his smile... his eyes... his lips... everything seems to be perfect.. You're too lucky and you already have a fiancee~ *sigh*


You: *decorating your project* Yaaa! stop being ert, won't you? and wait... Who told you that he's my fiancee?
 

Jiyoon: WHAT??? Don't you know that he's your fiancee? Ooh come on! Hyuna, Soyeon and even JiHyun, wishing to be on your place right now.


You: *laugh* Then you 4, go on and marry him!!
 

Jiyoon: if only I can~ *sigh*


You: *poke her* I'm just kidding! You don't look good together!
 

Jiyoon: so, your point was..... the two of you only fit for each other? *went beside you and teasingly tickles you*
 

You: Yaaa~ stop!


Jiyoon: Since I'm an Angels (Teukie fan's club), you need to have our fan club's permission first before you're going to marry our oppa!


You: He didn't even court me, how come and you're thinking about that marriage thing ha? *pissed*
 

Jiyoon: wait a moment here! *went to his corridor and gets something out there* here! *handed you a special decorated card*
 

You: *eyes formed in a perfect circular shape* OMONAAAA~! eotteohke? aishhhh...
 

Jiyoon: wae? don't you know that you're getting married in two weeks time?
 

You: eotteohke? *biting her nails* eotteohke? Jiyoon-ah?! You know who I want to marry, right?
 

Jiyoon: ne~! its Siwon oppa, right?


You: *nods*
 

Jiyoon: *smirk* don't worry, Teukieee oppa has a nice abs too! *winks at you*
 


You: byeontae~! *close your ears using your hands*
 


Teuk: *came in to Jiyoon's room* What's goin on here? ____-ah? *hold onto your shoulder*
 


Jiyoon: op-oppa? *blush*
 


You: I have no problem, ahjussi. *shrugged away from him* I wonder why you still chose to accompany me, while you're on your jampack schedules~


 


**

 



At your wedding day~

 



Jiyoon: *cries* aigoo! my ___-ah was soon-to-be Mrs. Park in awhile.
 

You: *in front of the mirror* The way you cry seems like I'm going to die!
 

Jiyoon: We, Angels, not just me, but all of us around the globe were mourning for our oppa, since he's now getting married with my own bestfriend!
 

You: haizZzt. what if let's exchanged position?
 

Jiyoon: *stop from crying* what do you mean?


You: *sigh* I'm going to be Jiyoon, while you're going to be ___-ah.


Jiyoon: Are we living on a fantasy world to make that possible ha? *giggles* I don't even have a magic wand to turn myself like a princess though I want to! A princess, who had a prince to take good care of her. *sigh* Oh how I wish ___-ah to marry Teukie oppa. Before, when I was watching Teukie oppa's WGM, I really really wished to be Sora eonni. That was just a show, but now, this is real! Now, I'm wishing to be ___-ah. *cries again*
 

You: aigoo~ *hugs your bestfriend* kaja?


Jiyoon: where?


You: in the forest! *excited*


Jiyoon: For what?
 

You: Let's go to find a fairy godmother there, silly!


Jiyoon: seriously?


You: *nods* ppali-ah? I don't want to get marry with that old man, honestly.


Jiyoon: crazy, ___-ah!
 

You: I thought you want to be me? We'll gonna go there to find a fairy, to ask her to switch our soul. *xD*

 



**

 



After your marriage, your parents brought you and Teukie your own house~

 



Teukie: *opens the door of your house* ____-ah, are you okay?
 

You: *looking out*


Teukie: We know that our parents had an agreement about our marriage, but it doesn't mean that you won't treat me as your husband. Don't worry we...-


You: *interrupts him* where's our handmaid? I'm really hungry now.


Teukie: we just have been to the reception, don't tell m....-
 

You: *interrupts him again* Won't you please stop talking to me, if I'm not talking to you, arasseo? *leave him behind*
 

 


**

 



Few days later, you're living as if you don't have a husband, ignoring Teukie whenever he got home from his oh-so-tired jampack schedule, that's why he's always reaching your home late at night. One night, you fell asleep doing your assignments~
 


Teukie: aigoo~ my wife looks tired. ___-ah. yeobo? *tap her shoulder lightly*
 

You: hmm?


Teukie: ____-ah. *tucked your hair behind your ears* You're not yet done with your homework, you need to finished them first. *pick your assignment and skim them*
 

You: I'm really sleepy, ahjussi. chaljja~


Teukie: aish. this kid really.

 

 



**

 

 



The next day~
 

 


You: *lazily stood up from your bed* aigoo! what time is it? *fished up your phone under your pillow* whatttt? 7:25am?!!!!! OMONAAAA~~~! MY HOMEWORK!!! *went to your study table* How? How? How did I have these answers? *think* ahh! Oh ahjussi??? ahjussi?!!!
 

 

You run down to the kitchen~

 


You: good morning, ahjumma!!


Your maid: good morning too, Ma'am!
 

You: Where's that ahjussi? I mean, Jungsoo... or Leeteuk?
 

Your maid: He's been here around 2am, and left the house before 7 this morning. Hmm.. Its been a miracle that you're asking about your husband, ahgassi. *shew you her teasing smile*
 

You: I just want to thank him somehow, that he finished all my assignments last night.
 

Your maid: oh how thoughtful husband you have, ahgassi!


You: anyway ahjumonim, do you have any idea about that ahjussi's schedule for today?

 

Your maid: Hmm, I heard that during Tuesday and Friday were his taping date for 'We got married'. Today is Friday, so I guess he was at the filming site for WGM for the whole day.
 

You: ah, arasseo~
 

 

 


**
 

 

 


After your morning class, you decided to drop-by to bring lunch for him at the set of your husband's show. Then you went at the powder room first~

 



Make-up artist: Sora-ssi, you look prettier than Teukie's wife, you know? I wonder how and why did he like that young girl...
 

Sora: she's just rich, and nothing more.


Make-up artist: they don't even look good together! And I don't know if its true that young girl was just 19, while Leeteuk-ssi was 29? Oh-hoh?! How funny! Really!
 

Sora: Those two won't even last, that's what I'm tellin you.
 

Make-up artist: maybe they won't even last for a month! She's 19, and he's 29, for crying out loud! How would they cope up with each other, as we all see that their age differential was way that far! *both laugh*
 

 

 


**

 



You, upon hearing their conversation, makes your head boiled more than 100°c, which cause your dead hair stood proudly over your head. You were really about to explode~
 

 


Sungmin: hyungsunim?
 

You: *turn about your face* ne? naya. wae? *informal*
 

Eunhyuk: Urineun Fighting Junior imnida! *hand signature* uhm.. it smells like I'm smelling a rib barbecue? *eyeing the containers you were holding to*
 

You: Here. *handed it to Hyuk* Don't tell Jungsoo that I've been here, arasseo? *faced your back*
 

Ming: wait ____-ah! Teukie hyung is in the dressing room!
 

You: and so? I'm not even looking for him.


Hyuk: in case you want to talk to him.. and so..
 

You: thanks anyway!

 

 



**

 

 



Your exploding anger toward Sora grew more when you see her together with your husband having a lot of physical contact to each other, both enjoying their company as if they were 'NO' people around them.
 

"What am I supposed to be doin in here? I shouldn't have been here in the first place! I'm not JEALOUS, but why am I this hurt?"
 

 

 

 


~ to be continued.........

 

 

 

 

 

 

# thanks for the new subscribers <3