Still age matters after all?

19 vs. 29

**

 


In your university:

 


Your midterm examination was approaching, but you can't concentrate in your studies since you're not that feeling well~

 


You: *rans to the cr and vomit*


Hyuna: girl, are you okay? *pats your back*


You: *gargles* not really.


Jiyoon: let's go to the clinic.


You: no, I'm fine. I have some protection..


Jiyoon: *questioning eyebrow* b-bwo? you mean..... *face-palm*


You: I'm not pregnant, and I'm not going to be pregnant, arasseo?!


Jihyun: then for how many days you have now been sick?


You: maybe for almost a week now.


Jiyoon: *eyes-widened* do you mean?? you?? and?? Teukie oppa were....


You: *close using her palm* that's why I'm using protectives, isn't it?


Jiyoon: *remove your hand from * no doubt, by then.


You: STOP! *pulled out her hand and leveled it on her chest level* I don't want to talk about that ahjussi for now! It stresses me really. *walks out from the comfort room*

 

 

 


**

 

 


FLASHBACK:

 



Teukie, and the whole group went for SMtown Australia, since you're that influentcal you did go with their tour~  At your shared room hotel with Teukie:

 


You: *watching tv*

 

Teukie: uhm, ___-ah. Do you want me to accompany you to see the beauty of Sydney?


You: Why won't you ask Sora-ssi to accompany you there? And why bother to ask me since you don't treat me as your real wife.


Teuk: *took a deep sigh* Did you also ever treat me as your husband, even once?


You: Wow! So now, your point was, I'm the one who's at fault here ha? Okay, fine! Everyone sees us not being suitable for each other because of our age, so fine! They are right. We're not really coping up with each other that well too! I wonder why didn't I ever escaped in our wedding day, at the first place!


Teukie: Won't you please stop listening what other's say amongst us? No matter what they do, even if they join hand-in-hand they can never ever break us apart.

 

*****


Dinner time at the hotel, you chose to sit beside Sungmin instead with your husband, since he's the closest oppa you have in their group among Teukie's groupmates~

 


Hyuk: *whispers* __-ah, look at Teukie hyung he seems to be lonely alone on his seat.


You: I don't mind that ahjussi who don't seems to mind me as well.


Min: *pick a veggies for you* just eat this for now, ___-ah.


Teukie: *push aside Min and sat beside you*


You: Yaaa! why did you ..... ???


Teukie: *interrupts you when he let you swallow a big bread* Even though you're much richer than I, it doesn't mean you'll get ALL what you like. I'm still your husband, and with due of respect, I'm older than you. You know how far, right? *calmingly whispers at you*


You: *took a big gulp and choke*


Min: omo~! omo~! hyungsunim! *handed you a glass of water*


You: *huwahhh* gomawo, Min oppa. *smiles*


Teukie: *he faced you, and wiped the remaining droplets of water on the side of your lips using his thumb*

 

 


**

 



PRESENT:

 



Jiyoon: omo~! omo~! *saw you lying lifeless beside the shelf in the library*


You: *looks pale*


Jiyoon: I need to contact Teukie oppa.. *fumbled her phone on her bag*


You: *took a light grip on her hand* ani.. I'm fine.


Jiyoon: eotteohke? I'm dead to your husband once he knew that...


You: *interrupts her* kaja? just bring me to the clinic.

 


**



Teukie and his groupmates were busy recording for their next album when~

 


Phone conversation:

 


Teuk: ne?


Jiyoon: yoboseyo oppa? this is Jiyoon! *trembling*


Teuk: oh wae? why your voice was like that?


Jiyoon: ___-ah!!



Teuk: what's wrong with her?


Jiyoon: S-SHE left your house!!


Teuk: why? why did she left?


Jiyoon: op-oppa? *cries*


Teuk: wae, Jiyoon-ah? Tell me what's wrong?


Jiyoon: s-she don't want me to tell you this, but .... she's already carrying your child. Please don't tell her that I did inform you about it, arasseo?


Teuk: *shock* she's what? did I hear it, right?


Jiyoon: You heard it right, oppa! I'm telling you this, since I know that ___-ah was planning to abort ....


Teuk: *interrupts* but why? we did talked about this before we made it.


Jiyoon: oh but why it seems like she's afraid that you won't accept your child?


Teuk: aish. that kid really~

 

 


**

 



Then Teukie proceedeth to the place, he knows where you usually go~

 


You: *sitting blankly at the grass in your company's garden*


Teuk: My wife now looks more older than I. She's no longer looks like 19.


You: *lookout where that voice came from*


Teukie: I'm not kidding, okay?  *sat beside you*


You: why art thou here?


Teuk: is it wrong for a husband to look for his wife?


You: and since when you treat me as your wife? isn't it Sora-ssi, is your real wife?


Teuk: aigoo~! my yeobo is jealous~ *tickles you*


You: I don't have time to make fun of you! *mock him* And please, don't call me yeobo, since I don't deserved to be your wife, and you don't deserved to be my husband!


Teuk: *held your hand and kiss it* thank you, ___-ah because of you I'm going to be a father soon. One of my greatest achievement I want, thou hast gave. Please keep our angel inside you, trust me and I'm going to take good care the both of you.


You: *felt unspoken*


Teuk: Even if we don't feel love for each other, God let us to have a child to know and learn to let us love each other. Please give me a chance to prove it, ___-ah. 


You: fine, ahjussi. Just promise that you won't stressed me out during my pregnancy.


Teuk: *embraced you* I will. let's show our love together with our baby till then and onwards~ *kiss your forehead*


You: *dugeun dugeun*


 


"The way that ahjussi kissing my forehead and embracing me, sends me a great tinge inside me. don't tell me, I'm already falling-in-love with this old man???? maldo andwaeyoooo~~!"

 

 

 

 


.....to be continued.

 

 

 

 

 


A/P: sorry, if its this short :'(