It isn't obvious at all now~

19 vs. 29

**


5-years later~

 



You: Ya! Jungsoo-ya! ireonaaa~! You still need to fetch Cheonsa and Cheonsu to school before your schedule!
 

Teuk: *annoyed* 5 more minutes. *covers a pillow over his ears*
 

You: *carrying Cheon-ah, your 8-month old baby in your arms* You, old man!! get up!! *kick him out of his bed*
 

Teuk: aish~! jinjja~! This kid really!!


You: ahh~! heol~! What you did just call me? A kid? After I give you the twins, and our Cheon-ah, you still treat me a kid ha?! *non-stop kicking his * nappeun!! nappeun ahjussi!! I even stopped my schooling just looking after their growth...
 

Teukie: *he cut you through his sudden kiss*
 

You: *shock*
 

Teuk: *pulls away* You're so annoying really. *stood up from your bed* If you didn't keep your mouth shut, I'll probably asked a junior from you. *leave you behind*
 

You: *panting*

 



**

 



At the kitchen:
 

 


You: *fake-cough* Yaaa~ we have no food stock ...
 

Teuk: *cuts you right away* Can't you please talk to me in a less informal manner, could you? Remember, I'm still o-....
 

You: *stopped him through your kiss* ne, yeobo..  *blush*
 

 


**
 

 


At the supermarket with Cheon-Ah~
 

 


You: *paying at the counter*


Cashier: its $54.05, Ma'am.


You: *finding your wallet inside your bag* omo! *opens wide the zipper of your bag* Oh no! it can't be! my wallet! aish~! eotteohke??
 

???: How much did she owe?


Cashier: Oh Sir Nick! its $54.05~


You: *speechless*


Nick(your first love/half Korean-half American): Your ___-ah, right? *while handing his credit card to the cashier*
 

You: Nick Charlson?
 

Nick: *smiles* Oh that's great and you still remember me! *using English language*
 

You: ah ne.. *blush and shy*
 

 


~ You were about to carry your plastic bags that contains the things you have bought...
 

 


Nick: Let me carry them for you.. *slight a touch of your hand*
 

You: *blush* to tell you honestly, I'm really shy on what you have did earlier. *while walking, approaching the taxi section*
 

Nick: Oh that's not a problem! Its actually an honor to see you again after a decade, I guess? And now, you have a cute little angel with you. What's her name?
 

You: Cheon-ah. Park Cheon-Ah.


Nick: Oh I see. I actually heard about your sudden marriage with a popular artist?
 

You: ah ne. *still shy*


Nick: What a lucky guy is he!


You: *hailing a taxi*
 

Nick: *closed the door of the taxi* Please let me fetch you to your home.
 

You: No, its okay. Cheon-Ah and I were fine.
 

 


**
 

 


Nick, is your long time crush since your elementary up on your junior high days. The rest of his senior days was spent to the States. He had been almost your first boyfriend, but your parents was against to it, since your company and their company were both a rivals.
 

Once you arrived in your home~
 


You: Ah~ Nick-shi, come and let's have some refreshment first? maybe a coffee will do?
 

Nick: sure~
 


- For the remaining hours, the awkwardness between the two of you earlier, went gone and as some minutes passed, both of you feel comfortable with each other. Once Teukie came with Cheonsa and Cheonsu~
 


You: oh ahjussi~! *yeah, you heard it, right! that's what you still prefer to call him*
 

Teuk: *a shot of deadly glare did he shew on Nick*


You: *went beside him and kiss his cheek* Come, I'll let you meet one of my closest friend during my high school days!
 

Teuk: *shove her away* It seems like you've enjoyed enough hanging out with him.
 

You: Ya ahjussi~!! What's wrong?


Teuk: what's wrong ha? Isn't it obvious, my wife was flirting someone behind my back?
 

You: We're not doing anything eh~


Teuk: whatever! Leave this house now! and.... Go with him! *walked away*
 

You: *went back where Nick was at the living room* I'm sorry, my husband was that tired from his work.
 

Nick: Is he always treating you like that?
 

You: *shook your head* most of the time, I'm actually was the one who ignores him. *sigh*
 

 


**

 



Few days later, you went home in your parents house, together with your 3 daughter bringing some clothes with you~
 


Your mom: Oh what a sudden vi_...


You: *u haven't let your mom finished her words* eomma, Jungsoo-ya don't want to talk to me. *cries*
 

Your mom: wae-eh?


You: that ahjussi was such a kid, eomma!! *laid Cheon-ah at the sofa*
 

Your mom: what are you planning to do then?

 

You: we're going to stay here for awhile.


Your mom: how about Teukie? Its not good ....


You: *interrupts her* eomma please? I just want to give him a lesson. Its not that Nick was visiting me in our house seldomly, he don't even give him just a single respect.


Your mom: Do you mean, Nick? The one who came from the rich family?
 

You: ne, eomma..


Your mom: Did Jungsoo knows that he's your .....
 

You: *cut her again* he don't. but I'm going to tell him.
 

 

 

 

 

 


....to be continued~

 

 

 

 

 

---->   Thanks for all the new subscribers ;) <3 :*