Age difference

19 vs. 29

**

 


Early winter morning.... Your alarm clock went to sneezed around 4am, just to prepare your husband's breakfast, since he has a scheduled flight for Taiwan today.
 


After you finished cooking, packing all his stuffs, and everything what he needeth around 5am, you went ahead on his own room. You heard it right. You're both husband and wife, but the both of you don't share a room. "YAAAAH~~!! PARK JUNG SOO!! You must GET UP now and you'll be late for your flight!!" You shouted though you were just sitting right beside him, on which makes him a little bit annoyed from your not-so-loud voice.
 


"uhmmm.." he yawned up, and tossed himself from the other side and tries to get his sleep again. "YAAAH.." you swayed him this time. "I'm going to be scolded with your manager again, if you still insists not to stand up from your bed, AS IN RIGHT NOW!~"
 


He tossed himself back and faced you and took a grasp on your wrist, on which makes you fell on top of him accidentally, "I don't want to hear that you're dating someone at my back, once I was in Taiwan later on."   as he makes you face him.
 


"Ya! Old man, of course! I won't date anyone! Though I'm 19, and 20 here in our country, I'm not the kind of woman unlike the new generation these days, ya know?! Even if, people think that my age is not suitable for marrying an ahjussi like you, I'd still remain faithful unto you, though the fact that our parents decided to forced us to marry each other."  I moved myself away from his, trying to avoid his deadly eye contact with me, "I know. I know. its just that...." You cut him with a kiss on his nose, "I won't, I promise." and shewed him your pinky finger.
 

 

 


**


 

 


FLASHBACK:
 

 


"Saengil chukahamnida (2x) saranghaneun uri-Teukishii... saengil chukahamnida~!" after the Sj member's sang for Teukie's happy birthday Song at their dorm, Teukie's parents came.


"Jungsoo-ya!! Fix yourself, and we'll be going to the Samsung CEO's daughter's debut, same as your birthday today."  Teukie's mom excitedly explained, but Leeteuk seems not to be that interested, somewhere, somehow he wants to celebrate his birthday with his groupmates, and not with someone's party.

 

**

 

Once they got there, her mom sweetly smiled around the people she knows, and cling her arms around her son and whispered, "its your 29th birthday (Korean age) today, my son. If you don't get marry before you're turning 30, your dad and I will do the honor for choosing your bride.." Leeteuk haven't mind his mom when she spake, since his eyes were having some business gazing around and caught his attention suddenly on a lady wearing a pink-princess styled dress, walking toward her visitors. "Ya! Jungsoo-ya? Are you listening to your eomma?" then she hit him on his side, but he doesn't seem to be budge from his own world. "YAAAH~!"


His mom follows where his eyes were laid upon, "ahh.. that's ____-ah, the only daughter of the CEO.. the birthday celebrant.. don't tell me that you like her?"
 

Leeteuk stopped looking at her, "aniya~! I don't like her. I just look at her as my dongsaeng, and not a woman." he blurted out.


"But you seems to like her at first sight.. admit it or not?!" Teukie's mom smirked, and began to son. He shrugged off his arms away from her mom, and find the reception's garden. While the birthday celebrant, felt tired also and she ended up finding a refreshment place as well.
 

You are stopped from your trance when you heard someone humming a not that familiar song with you, and you came to sit beside him, "excuse me ahjussi, can I sit here?" he fake a laugh, "it seems like I can't stop you from sitting there, while you already positioned yourself to sit there." he sarcastically responded and felt something that he was insulted once you called him an ahjussi, on which you felt a bit scared of him. "interesting.."  as what you have thought.
 

"It seems you're that familiar ahjussi, but did I invite someone older like you here in my party? As far as I know, I only invite those people who were that someone important in my life. I wonder how and why did you even made it here?" he then smirked, "what do you think of me, wasting my time to attend a childish party like this if my parents didn't just dragged me here! For your information..."
 

"Oh so my parents and your parents were somewhat acquaintance or maybe even a colleague? but they aren't planning to get us marry, right? wait! omo!! You're the only guy except for my dad's business partners...." you face palmed and shook your head slightly.
 

He showed you his confusing eyebrow, "what do you mean....." he was stopped when a frog jumped in front of him. "huwaaaak!!"


You were that shocked when he suddenly hugged you THAT tight. "B-BWOOO??? Le-let go of me, ahjussi!! I-I'm going to c-call the police to a-accuse you for ch-child abuse!!"  he jump off you this time, "Te-tell me when the frog wa-was already g-gone!!"  he tremblingly spake and buries his face on your shoulder.
 

You were about to spake when, "Oh ____-ah?! There you are? And you already have a boyfriend?" your mom, together with Teukie's parents caught you in the act of hugging each other awkwardly. And you ended up of shoving Teukie away from you, "eomma, if I would have a boyfriend I wouldn't ever choose an ahjussi LIKE HIM!!"
 

Your mom looks for Teukie from where you threw him somewhere on the ground, "Omo! My Jungsoo-ya!!" Teukie's mom leveled his height with her son, "Are you okay?" you look very questionably on Teukie's mom, "Mrs. Park, that ahjussi is your son?" you asked in your very polite manner.. "Ne, ___-ah. Thank God and you finally met each other!" this time she looks at your mom, "Young hoobaenim, your son and your daughter seems to be suitable for each other!"
 

Your mom smiled and clapped in victory, "Isn't it better if they'll start to know each other first." You and Leeteuk both gave a look to your mom what-the-....-is-goin on-here-look.
 

 


**
 

 


PRESENT:

 



You're both cuddling in each other's arms, when you suddenly remember, "Just a few months away, its ahjussi and I's birthday... hmm... is there any wish you wanna have this year?"  He guided your chin to make you face him, "I want to have a new Park in our family.." he stated seriously. Your eyes got big, when you just suddenly feel that you're on the midst of love. And the rest is history~
 

 

 


**
 

 

 


FLASHBACK:

 



One day, your parents brought you to the park and left their car with you. They told you that they'll be just have a meeting somewhere near the park, but the truth was they're just setting you up for someone... You were already 4-hours sitting inside your car, doing nothing when you finally realized that your parents aren't coming yet. You can't really take it, so you fished up your phone from your bag and dialed your father's number, "abotji, where are you? I want to go home now," although you're just talking through your phone with your dad, he seems to know how you looks like when you're disgusts. "ahh, mianhae agi-ya, your eomma and appa had a sudden business meeting from afar, if you want to just drive your c....-"  you haven't let your dad finished from his words and you already complain, "Hey dad! Since when did you allow me to drive ha?"
 


"Aaah, that's actually my point agi-ya. I mean.... hmm... why won't you call Jungsoo-ya and try to ask his help.. and maybe he can teach you how to drive our car back in our home~"
 

"Who's Jungsoo anyway?" you sounded that pissed toward your dad, "and wait! I don't ask any help from strangers, you know what I mean dad, right?"
 

"You're really such an immature brat. aish. Really. Its really a great decision of ours to ......" you cut him again, "you decided what?" you sounded more pissed.
 

"Aish. jinjja. Just wait for Jungsoo there, I'd rather mean... Teukie-ya.. He'll teach you how to drive. I'll hung up now. See you later, agi~!"  you were about to scold your dad again, but he already hangs up his phone. You sank down from your seat and remove your seatbelt when exactly someone knocks at the window from where you were sitting at. "That.. AHJUSSI again!"  as you pointed at your finger on the window. "Open the door or else I'm going to leave you here~!" he shouted from outside.
 

You pushed the button to scroll down the glass window, "Ooh ahjussi, its you again."
 

"All of my schedule for this evening was canceled, since your influencial father was asking me a favor... and so~ what can I help you?"
 

"Why should I ask an help from the people, I don't clearly know ha?" you smirked and scoffed him afterwards.
 

"Fine. I'm Park Jungsoo, for short you can call me...." you interrupted him, "ahjussi.." you mumbled.
 

"Aish. You kid really~" he said in between of his gritted teeth. "Too much talk, old man. Are you going to teach me or not?" you asked him mockingly.
 

You don't have any idea, that he, himself doesn't know how to drive either, most especially if its a manual transmission.
 

You already positioned yourself at the driver's seat, while he sat beside you at the passenger's seat. "You start up the engine first." he pointed below the wheels. "Why aren't we still moving yet?" You murmured out. "You're not even pushing the clutch ye-...."  as you interrupted him with his word again, "arasseo I got it now!"
 

 

**

 


You were just a street away from your home when your engine shut down over the street hump. "What's wrong?" You asked him using an impolite tone. "Step on the clutch first and released it little by little." you followed his directions and you finally made it. 
 

You lose control off the wheels when suddenly a dog was about to cross from the other road, but Leeteuk took hold off the wheels and accidentally took a grasp on your hands to avoid the dog. From the way he held you, makes you feel something different which eventually made you a speechless one......
 

*Dugeun dugeun* "ohh my heart! What kind of feeling do I have at this moment that I don't even feel before?"
 

 

 

 

 

 


~ to be continued.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/P: sorry for the lame start~    >___<