FOUR

LAST CHANCE

 

Everybody gasped in an instance. the cold breeze of air filled the surroundings. Min Ho offered his hand to help me stand up. i grabbed his soft hand and squeezed mine with his. He pulled me up with full  force. I almost bump myself to his huge scentful body that every girl woudld love to cuddle. The heat in my body turned into sweats. I forgot about Chae Young, Hye Gyo and Siwon. The whole world was about me and  Min Ho. I can't stare at his face so I slightly faced down. I dropped his hand as I reached for my bag.
 
"Let's go?" He said in a soft tone. I jus nodded. I couldn't find my words.
 
As we walk along the corridor, the students were looking at us. As if we were new to this place. But I coludn't blame them. Min Ho never walked with a lady in the history of O'Deale School. 
 
We've reached our English class and parted ways. I was sitting at the back of the room; while he sits infront. Mr. Jung came along with a bunch of books he browsed at the library. He was so addicted with Shakespeare. He discussed all about him in just a few seconds. I was inspired by his words; Love-care-thoughtfulness; right. Everything seems so magical when he speaks. But being that magical makes us daydream all the time. Sometimes I pity him for talking to much- 'Cause no one's listening.
 
I took a sigh and leaned back. Like in every single minute of my life, I thought about Min Ho. I stared at him behind his back as he stretched his hand,  doodling. I can say, he writes with no direction. I felt my phone vibrated from the back of my pocket. I stood a little to get it. Glad Mr. Jung didn't notice me. 
 
 
I took two deep breaths before reading the message. It's coming from.
 
Min Ho.
 
I read it silently.
 
do you mind going out with me? meet you at 5. :)
 
 
 
The smiling face hit my eyes. Relax. The bell rang just I was about to reply. everybody stood up in a hurry. I looked for Min Ho but he was gone. He maybe moved very quickly.
 
 
Hye Gyo and Chae Young waited for me outside the room. They were peeking at the door to see if I'm still around. Hye Gyo caught me with  smile.
 
We went to the cafeteria and sat to the nearest available seats. Siwon just came with a bunch of foods. They must be all wondering what just happened in the library. The round table was actually enough to make everybody know about the STORY. It equalizes the spaces between us. I took a sight; adjusting to my seat.
 
"What was that?" Chae Young asked in his  curious tone. We moved to get closer- like we're afraid someone would try to listen to us. 
 
 
"It'll kinda freak you guys out." I paused. I waited for them to blink. But it seems everybody would give a slap if I stopped again.
 
"I was calling Chae Young last night. Right? " I looked at her and waited. But she just nodded and speechless. I took two deep breaths.
 
"But she wasn't aswering it so I decided to sleep though. Then hours past, I was alarmed by the ringing of my phone. At first, I got anxious of answering it. But I decided to check who it was. " Glad I did check it. 
 
" Then when I answered hello, I heard the voice. HIS VOICE. It's sweet." I smiled. 
 
The wind struck my hair as if a huge tornado is coming. 
 
" Sorry for interrpting your story telling, miss Eun Hye." a voice interrupted. I looked up to see who it is. 
 
Min Ho. As what I expected, he would offer his hands to help me up. But i was surprised that he did not. 
 
"Is it 5 already? " I whispered to Siwon. He nodded slowly; looked like he's curious. thinking. 
 
 
Min Ho was wearing coat, his hands  inside his pockets, wearing a broad smile. I pulled my jacket to completely cover my arms. Hye Gyo chuckled as she wave her hand, refering that we should go on. 
 
 
Min Ho lead the way to the parking lot. What was he thinking? He might be a very rich person; but as everybody knows, that he walk to school- takes a bus- and ride a taxi. 
 
We walked along Mr. Hwong's car. I was extremely out of my view.  I never noticed that we're already at the faculty's parking lot. Students are prohibited in stepping in this zone. Unaware of  our location. 
 
There was no one else but us. I stopped as I stunned for this very instance. Min Ho was standing in front of a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 sports car. I got my eyes wide open for a moment. I've seen a car like that in my whole life!