THREE

LAST CHANCE

 

 

I finished my last subject four in the afternoon. I never seen Min Ho after PE class that day. He didn't even attend our English class. I passed the Dean's office to see if he's there but he's not around. So Chae Young and I went home early. I dropped Chae Young at her mother's bake shop. She was inviting me o have a coffee but I insisted to go home because I have a lot of things to do. but she just gave me my favorite coffee for me and for my dad.

 

 

I parked at the garage beside's Charlies car. I wasn't expecting him to be home early. He usually go home late at night; or sometimes early in the morning. Too much of being a businessman. Have to go with  too much business. Sometimes I want to talk to him about it- but everytime I'm going to- I suddenly forget what to say.

 

I went to the kitchen to  leave Charlies coffee. then checked the voice machine to hear any important matter. but I was dissapointed. No message for me- only for Charlie. Lame. I went to my room and changed my clothes. I never get to see my room without any mess around; except when my nanny is around. everything's nice and perfect.

 

 

I cheked my E-mail to see if there are new information I could use for the upcoming presentation in English. Shakespeare. First thing  that comes into my head when I hear his name was LOVE. Even though is words were not that clear to others; they could still manage to understand his message. I knew everything about Love- but I'm not a huge fan. 

 

I threw myself on the bed by Nine. with my Pajamas on- I wanted to sleep. But the happenings this morning was flashing on my mind. I couldn't help but to smile. I stared on the ceiling for a second. I thought of calling Chae Young to talk about it. I reached my fone in my bag. I dialled Chae Young's number but She's not answering it. I guess, She's asleep.

 

 

I closed my eyes to see darkness. My way to relax. Cover secrets. the ring of my foe woke me up. I was in great jump whe I heard it ringing. I didn't notice that I fell asleep. I checked my fone to see who's disturbing. I'm not familiar with the number-there was no name. Meybe it's emergency.

 

 

"Hello?" I answered in a chilled voice. I sat properly to deliver my words well.

 

"Hello? Eun Hye?" His voice was familiar. To relaxed. T'was like a song to me. 

 

"Min.. Ho?" I stayed calm in my seat. I felt my heartbeat again.

 

"OH! Yes it's me. I'm glad you could still recognize my voice on call." He chuckled. 

 

"Of.. Of course! Ha-ha! uhm.. how did you know my number? I mean-"

 

"Oh I just thought I should have talked to you before leaving our class."

 

"But.. that's okay. I don't mind. " I was so nervous.

 

He paused. 

 

"Hello?" I murmured. I heard him chuckled.

 

"Oh, uhm. The truth is.. I called because-" He's voice sounded with concern.

 

"I want to know you.. Better. I mean-" He laughed. I couldn't breathe

 

"I want to be your friend. Starting tomorrow. I mean, we could go out- Lunch- Dinner.." He's voice  was lowered but clear.

 

This is not happening. I don't know what to say. I can't talk. 

 

 

"Sure." I said. I turned off the call with total unawareness. My eyes are wide open.. his  voice lingers on my mind. There was a lot things I should've asked before making that stupid mistake! I got out of my bed to check the time. It was midnight then. I wonder if he's thinking of me this late night. I don't know what to say to him when we meet.

 

 

THIS IS A TOTAL DISASTER. 

 

 

 

 

I woke up the next morning feeling so active for the day. I got to school with a taxi. I left my car keys to Charlie. I called Chae Young to not to fetch me for the day. I have to impress Min Ho. He doesn't want girls that are too rich; even thoguh his family was reigning in wealth. He doesn't want girls that are too much. I don't want men that are too much either. But wait, I have to apologize. I buste our conversation last night. Hope he do not take it seriously. I went to the Cafeteria to look for Min ho with Song Hye Gyo. She was my classmate since I was In grade one. My ultimate girlfriend. She knows everything about me from head to toe. She knows all about my family; my other friends; she has memorized all my reaction; feelings-just everything. Same thing I know about her. She doesn't speak too much- doesn't go out to much- but I'm completely comfortable when I'm with her. She cares about me. A lot. Like a big sister. The best.. so far.

 

 

 

We also went to the Gym and the parking lot to see if he's around. but he's not. Maybe he will not attend classes for today. Maybe what happened last night was just a dream. It was just all my imagination. I shouldn't have fell too much for that. 

 

 

It somehow got me into my nerve. I just felt so stupid. good thing I did not tell to anybody my hallucinations. I wasn't not embarrassed.. at all-except tp myself.

 

"Let's go meet Chae Young and Siwon." I whispered to Hye Gyo. She nodded once. 

 

 

We went to the Library and meet Chae Young and Siwon. They were  at the most side of the library; where the ray of sun was hitting them.There were a lot of students inside the library. So we always decide to sit on the floor between two huge book shelves.  I sat beside Siwon- and Hye gyo beside Chae Young. I leaned back on the book shelf behind me and shrugged. My body was lifeless. Feeling so numb. I was thinking 'bout Min Ho and Min Ho alone. There were some guys who call my attention. but I don't mind them. I'm not in the mood. Please.  I heard Chae Young and Hye Gyo gurgled; while Siwon just chuckled. I was looking down. I have nothing to say-nothing to think about; But Him. 

 

HIM. 

 

"Would you mind to attend your English class, Your highness?"  the voice. I was surprised in a moment. I could not recover  quickly. I was so drowned with my emotions. 

 

 

 

My eyes got wide open when I looked up.