Chapter 3

17 Year Old Daddy

 

Chapter 3 
 
I felt utterly exhausted at the end of the day, thanks to the constant bombards of gossips about Taemin and Yoona. 
 
Oh well. I suppose every girl has her own Cinderella dream, and that included me. However, unnie's illness had deprived me of all fantasies. When the Lee family contacted me, I couldn't believe my ears. 
 
I- I was supposed to bear a child for Lee Taemin? 
 
Taemin's mother was terminally ill and on the verge of death. Her only wish was to see her son with his own child, even though he was a kid too. It was weird for her to have such last wishes. Nevertheless, the rest of the Lee family tried their best to fulfil her wish. 
 
That was when I made my "grand appearance". I was innocent, healthy, in desperate need of money, and of the same age as Taemin. A fulfilment to all all the conditions listed by the Lee family. For the sake of Vic unnie, I would do anything without hesitation. 
 
I signed the contract without informing my parents. According to the contract, I would be given twenty thousand dollars for being pregnant, and another 300 000 dollars after labour. With 500k, I would be able to afford unnie's operation fees. 
 
I was disgusted by myself, but I had no rights to back out. Unnie's life depended on me! Even though I would be despised by Taemin, I wouldn't back out. 
 
Never.