Chapter 4

Warriors Matoki - HIATUS

Now..it is 6 a.m.

'I want to sleep again...Come on Toto..You can sleep with me..' said Zelo and brought his Matoki to sleep with him at the couch.

'You can sleep..Jello..but you must wake up on 7.30..Your parents is picking you up at 8 right?' asked Yongguk mind of a leader.

Without answers, Zelo was sleeping already with Totomato.

'Maknae~~~maknae~~' Yongguk shook his head for Zelo is already sleeping without answering him.

'I want to take a shower now..Me first..' said Youngjae and hurriedly run to the room to take his towel.

'Yah..!Youngjae ah...Me first..I want to take the first bus to Busan..' said Daehyun and race to the room to fetch his towel first than Youngjae.

'Yah!! You two..~~ Like kids..Didn't you two embarassed with Joko and Keke?' Himchan shouted to them.

'Hahahha..they both were just like kids..' laughed Jokomato and Kekemato.

 

As for Jongup, he and Dadamato are at the kitchen now.

'Dada..you want to try ramen? It's delicious...you know..' Jongup asked to Dadamato who was now sitting besides the sink.

'Emm..really?? I only ate vegetables at Planet Mato. I will try it for sure..' replied Dadamato.

'Let's eat it together.. I am sure you will love it..' said Jongup confidently.

 

At the living room, Shishimato, Tatsmato, Kekemato, and Jokomato are watching television. They watched the early news. It was suprising that aliens would   watch news rather than entertainment shows. Yongguk,Himchan, and Daehyun were with them too. Daehyun is waiting for Youngjae to finish using the bathroom.

After 15 minutes, Youngjae is already finished and came out from the bathroom.

'What take you so long..Youngjae.?.I'm late..' muttered Daehyun to his bestfriend Youngjae.

'Yah~~ It's only a few minutes bro..I'm a boy..so, I will not taking a shower for too long,' replied Youngjae.

'I'm going in..' simple words from Daehyun and he close the bathroom's door.

Jongup and Dadamato are enjoying their ramen now. For Zelo, he was still sleeping with his Matoki.

 

Suddenly, their door bell was ringing. 

'See,who's coming Himchan..' asked the leader, Yongguk.

When Himchan opened the door, it was Himchan's noona. His noona is fetching him at their dorm. Himchan was suprised because he didn't know that his noona will be coming to their dorm.

'Wait a second noona~~~!' Himchan close again the door and his noona was suprised of it.

'Hey..Himchan..Why you do not let me in?' said Himchan's noona outside.

Then..he immediately order all of the Matokis to hide at his shared room with Yongguk.

'Hey~~Everybody..hide at our room..My noona cannot see all of you..' said Himchan and open the door of their room to let in all of the Matoki.

Just then, he just notices that Totomato was sleeping with Zelo.

'Yongguk~~ah..Bring Totomato here..~~' he asked to Yongguk to bring Totomato to their room as Yongguk was the closest at Zelo and Totomato.

Yongguk nodded and hurriedly lift Totomato to their room. Himchan's noona stil pressing the door bell repeatedly.

'Shh~~Don't make any sounds..yeah..' said Yongguk to all of the Matoki. Himchan runs to the door again and open the door to let her noona in.

'What take you so long to open the door for me Himchan? You don't want noona to come in?' asked Himchan's noona as she step inside of their dorm. 'Mianhae~~noona..I'm sorry..It's not like that..It's just I had something to do..~' apologized Himchan to his noona.

'Ooh~~Okay~~Right then.Come on..Himchan.Let's go..I came here to fetch you..Appa and omma are excited and happy to see you again..They missed you so much..' said Himchan's noona.

'Okay..noona..Why don't you sit down first. I'm going to take bath.Daehyun is using the bathroom now..' he told his noona to sit down.

Then, she just noticed that Yongguk is standing besides his brother and Zelo who was still sleeping at the couch.

Before she could answer to his only own brother, she started screaming.

'AAA!!! Bang Yong Guk and Zelo!!!!' she screamed as she was one of their babys.

Himchan's noona was truthfully a fan of B.A.P. She bought all of their albums,collected all of their pictures,always read their news, watched all of their variety shows and many more as her brother was one of the B.A.P members.

'Hello~~noona,' greeted Yongguk with his gummy smile.

'Oh My God! Since Himchan's debut with B.A.P..I've never see you for real Yongguk..~~Sorry..If I screamed too loud..It's just I'm happy to meet you in person.You are so handsome Bang Yong Guk~~' said Himchan's noona happily.

Himchan just stood there frozely when he saw his noona like that.

'It's okay noona..i'm glad to meet you..Himchan always told to us that his noona was a beautiful and a sweet person..You're really sweet noona..Hehehe..' said Yongguk and shows his gummy smile.

No one realized that Zelo was waken by Himchan's noona scream.

'Who was that was screaming my name~~? said Zelo who was still had sleepy eyes while sitting at the couch.

'Ooh..Jello..Meet my noona~~Come here~' said Himchan and asked Zelo to come closer to them.

'Hello~~Cutey..Zelo.I'm your hyung, Himchan's noona..' Greeted Himchan's noona with a big smile as she was one of B.A.P fans.

Zelo turned his head facing to Himchan's noona while still sitting at the couch. He was suprise and hurriedly greet Himchan's noona.

'Ooh~I'm sorry..Hello noona~~I'm Zelo,' he immediately stands up and bow his head.

Himchan's noona walks closer to Zelo and shakes hand with Zelo.

'Noona already knows your name cutey Zelo..~~I'm sooo happy to meet you finally..' said Himchan's noona still with a big smile.

'Yeah~~Noona..Finally,I got to see Himchan hyung's noona..Happy to meet noona..' said Zelo.

Actually Jongup didn't really heard the noises at living room as he was too enjoying with Dadamato together eat their ramen.

Yongguk and Himchan totally forgot to bring Dadamato to the room.

'Where is Jonguppie..? I want to see him..Hehehe' asked Himchan's noona.

Just then...

'AAA!!!! What creature is THAT?' screamed Himchan's noona as she saw Jongup and Dadamato walk out from the kitchen.

Jongup's eyes becomes wide as he was too suprise to see Himchan's noona was at their dorm and saw Dadamato. Dadamato quickly hides at Jongup's back.

'Ooh..noona..Don't be suprise..~~ The creature is kind...Not to afraid him noona~~ He came from a planet called Mato. He was just like our mascot bunnies..' said Himchan.

'Ooh..That thing really existed. I've never thought that..I'm suprised to see him. Why did he came here? Why at your dorm? Why....? Why...? and everything why,' Himchan's noona asked too many questions as she was curious and suprise.

'He came here with his other five friends..because their planet was in trouble..and they found us to help them solve their problem as their planet's energy source was screaming sounds from peoples. They knowed that we were rookie idols that received a lot of support from our fans~` We can help them..' explained Himchan to his noona one by one.

'Ooh..He came here with his other five friends? Where are the other five?'asked Himchan's noona as she was not afraid of Dadamato anymore.

Suddenly, Totomato run out from the room to find Zelo. He already wakes up.

'Toto~~Toto~~' the first words that suprisingly Totomato can say it now.

Zelo opens his hands to hug Totomato while the other Matokis were chasing him.

The Matokis are very suprised to see Himchan's noona at the dorm. Their eyes were wide open.

They were about to run to hide from her as she suddenly says, 'Don't be afraid~~bunnies. I will not hurt you..'

The Matokis stopped and staring at Himchan' noona.

'All of you are cute~~ I'm Himchan's noona..I'm happy to meet you all..' greeted Himchan's noona with a smile.

Just then, Daehyun already just finished taking a bath and comes out from the bathroom with bare chest. He didn't realize that Himchan's noona was at their dorm.

'Oh My God~~' Daehyun quickly covered his bare chest with his used T-shirt that he was holding.

'Ooh~~Daehyunnie..Meet my noona~~ You really take your bath so long at the bathroom..' said Himchan. Daehyun immediately bow his head to Himchan's noona.

Himchan's noona was so excited to meet Daehyun for real.

'Hello~Noona..Nice to meet you..I'm glad..finally I can meet Himchan hyung's noona..' greeted Daehyun and shakes hand with Himchan's noona.

'AAA!!! Daehyun! You are so handsome~~ Your voice was really daebak!! Omo~~' Himchan's noona praised to Daehyun.

'Ah..Thank you..noona..It's not like that..' answered Daehyun shyly.

'Yes..you really are..Daehyunnie..~~' replied Himchan's noona with a smile.

Youngjae walks out from his room with his packaging bag of clothes. He's getting ready to go back to his parent house.

'Oh,are you Himchan hyung's noona?' asked Youngjae as soon he saw Himchan's noona.

'AA!! Yoo Youngjae!! Finally, I meet you at last. Yes, I am your hyung's noona. You are freaking handsome Youngjae~~ Happy to meet you..' said Himchan's noona.

Youngjae bow his head to her and says, 'Oh..Annyeonghaseyo..noona.'

'Annyeonghaseyo..I'm so happy to meet all of you..All of you are like my own dongsaengs..