Chapter 2

Warriors Matoki - HIATUS

 

Nobody discovered this planet including all of the scientist too. A planet named Mato planet..People will always think that if aliens exist, the aliens must be ugly and have many eyes or one eye.

This planet exclude all of that. No one will ever thinks this planet had populations of cute aliens. The creatures are like bunnies. Cute and adorable bunnies. The planet was under the rules of a governor.The governer is like a human but actually she is an alien too.. The governor is a beautiful alien.. The planet was a peaceful planet until one day their planet becomes weaker..and suffering difficulties. The aliens suffer with a disease called bird-flu disease. While the planet was suffering with a disease, a new alien was born. The governor had five agents including the new born it will be six agents. The names of the agents are Shishimato, Tatsmato, Kekemato, Jokomato, Dadamato, and...

'What should we call him governor?' asked Shishimato the leader and big brother of the agents.

'I think we should call him Totomato..What do you think everyone?' asked the governor happily.

'That's a good and cute name..my lady governor,' replied Tatsmato.

'Wow~~~ he is so cute..Baby blue..' said Dadamato and pinched Totomato's cheek. Dadamato was very happy that he had a new baby brother. The aliens of Planet Mato born as the same size of the older aliens and they can talk any languages that they heard. They all smiled when they heard Totomato's giggle..

 

Day by day, they make searches of how to recover the disease at their planet until Jokomato found a place at planet Earth that really can help them. ' This planet had creatures that are called humans. The screams from the humans made can recover the disease at our planet..I found that humans that became idols can receive high total of screams.We can ask help from them. From all of my searches, I found this six peoples that totally received a lot of support by their fans. They were very good. Their names are B.A.P.. All of us are six..and they are the most suitable for us as our amount are just the same as them,' said the brain of the agents, Jokomato while pointing to the big screen that shows B.A.P pictures.

'Emm..very well..Jokomato..This night I will send the six of you to them. Each of you for each of them,' said the governor after the explanation of Jokomato. They were really in trouble now.

'Travel by what governor?' asked Tatsmato. ' Totomato is still very young governor..How can he live with his master later that called Zelo?' said Shishimato worried.

'Oh..that will not be a problem to me..and all of you..I am 100% sure that all of you will be okay and fine with them..Besides, they lived together right..so,all of you must live togeteher too..They will not be afraid of all of you too because all of you were cute and adorable like the creatures at planet Earth that was called rabbit. So, my advise will be all of you must take care Totomato well and go back to our planet once all of you get enough energy source at planet Earth for our planet to recover,' said the governor of planet Mato. 'Oh..Tatsmato..I forgot..all of you will travel to Earth with my spaceship,' replied the governor to Tatsmato's question.

'Oh..I forgot once again..All of you must wear this mask at your mouth. Covered them.. Shishimato..you wear this red mask, Tatsmato..wear this pink mask, Kekemato.. you must wear this white mask..you totally cute with your pink coloured body, Jokomato..yellow mask, Dadamato..green mask and last but not least..our new baby,Totomato, blue mask,' ordered the governor.

'How can I go to planet earth with my pink body? The human named Jung Daehyun must not believe that I'm a boy..I'm too afraid and shy Jokomato..' said Kekemato shyly and not believed at himself.

'Na..don't worry Keke..You should believe to yourself and not too worry about your colour,' said Jokomato to make his bestfriend feel better.

' I should wear this blacksuit Joko..To make me feel that I'm a boy..' said Kekemato while holding the blacksuit.

'Emm..alright Keke...I will support you as always I will be with you anytime. If you feel better, I will feel more better because my bestfriend and brother is in a better situation,' said Jokomato.

While Kekemato is putting on the blacksuit, Shishimato called them because the spaceship will be launch at anytime.

' Oh.. Kekemato..You wear a suit?' asked Shishimato that was surprised that Kekemato is in black in color now.

'Yeah..I am embarassed with my pink coloured body..' answered Kekemato.

'Why?? Keke..You are cute with the pink colour..You don't have to be shy with your colour..You are special,' said Tatsmato.

'Emm..I will be okay everyone..Don't worry about me..' said Kekemato and wear his white mask covered his mouth.

 

Just then, they saw Dadamato is bringing his dumbells.'We had too much things to bring now~~~Why are you bringing that Dada..? asked Shishimato.

' I want to exercise when I'm at Earth later.. My master to-be Moon Jongup likes to exercise too.. He is Jongup that is heavier than dumbells,' replied Dadamato that was excited to go to planet Earth.

All of sudden, the governor calls them. ' My Mato's aliens..My spaceship will be launch in 20 seconds. Hurry!'

All of them run very fast and hurriedly get into the spaceship. They already set the spaceship where to go. The place will be South Korea

3..2..1..Blast off.~~~~~~

 

They waved to their governor and all of the netizens of planet Mato.

'I guess this will be the greatest and challenging experience for us..' said Shishimato to all of his friends that he considered as his own brothers too.

'Yeah~~~..Our Totomato was very happy now..Looks like he's gonna to face a big experience at his very young age,' answered Tatsmato. While on their journey to planet Earth, Dadamato and Totomato played together.Run all around the spaceship. While Shishimato and Tatsmato are awake, Jokomato is reading a book and Kekemato fell asleep.