Chapter 3

Warriors Matoki - HIATUS

 

After two hours, they finally arrived at the rooftop of B.A.P's dorm. The spaceship left them and go back to planet Mato.

' Did you see where we can go inside to their house?' asked Tatsmato. They scanning around to find where they can go inside.

Suddenly..'Yah!! I found a window that was not close. We can go inside by this window,' said Jokomato as he found the window. When they are trying to go inside, they made loud sounds that waken all of the B.A.P members.

 

(B.A.P's Pov)

 

'Everyone..Did all of you heard something? I feel that someone is trying to go inside our dorm,' said Yongguk. All the members were still sleepy except for Yongguk and Youngjae.

'Hyung..I heard something too..At first..it was at our rooftop I heard something and now I heard sounds at our bathroom,' said Youngjae. 'Ha?? Actually..I heard it too..I'm afraid hyung..' Daehyun still rubbing his eyes. They walk slowly to their bathroom and carefully open the door knob of the bathroom.

Suddenly.....

 

'AAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! GHOSTS!!!' all of them screamed.

'AAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! HUMANS!!!' screamed all of the aliens.

'Who are you??' asked Yongguk. 'Are you aliens ??? Why all of you were at our dorm?' asked Himchan continuously.

'Wait...wait...We are not bad..We're here to ask for all of your helps. Our planet was in trouble and suffer with bird-flu diseases. Our planet really needs your help. So, that's why we came here. We made a search of all of you since your debut as idols,' explained Shishimato.

' But..how did you know to talk in Korean..? All of you are aliens..That's impossible for aliens to talk in Korean language.. As far as I know, aliens talk like this, '!@#$%^&*(#$%^ right ?' said Youngjae with a shocking expression.

'Nah...that language we only used at our planet.. If we talk like that, how can all of you suppose to understand what are we talking?' answered Jokomato.

They talked until someone realised that the Matokis were just like their group concept..The mascot bunnies.

'Yah~~ Didn't anyone realised that these aliens were just like our mascot bunnies..?' asked Zelo and now he is standing near to Totomato.

The other five members look to their face each other and look at the aliens.

'Jello...You are right ...How can we cannot recognised their look,shape,colour were just like our mascot bunnies..' said Yongguk.

'Yeah..you're right Jello..I wonder if they had the same name as our mascot bunnies..' said Daehyun curiously.

'What's your name red alien?' asked Yongguk to Shishimato.

'My name is Shishimato..The pink one is Tatsmato, the white one is Kekemato, the yellow one is Jokomato, the green one is Dadamato, and lastly the blue one is Totomato..' replied Shishimato telling all of their names.

'Oh...wow..I always imagine that our mascot bunnies will be real..Seeing you all and meeting all of you totally suprised me..I never thought that there are creatures like you for real,' said Himchan.

'Do you afraid of me?' asked Jokomato teasing Youngjae. Jokomato knows that Youngjae will be his master.

'No...why will I'm afraid of you..You just like a cute bunny,' replied Youngjae confidently not afraid of Jokomato.

Suddenly..... 'BOO!!' screamed Jokomato.

'AAAAAA!!!!!' screamed Youngjae and run away from the bathroom..He was totally suprised by Jokomato.

'What a coward boy..You said that you were not afraid of me..Hahhahaha,' laughed Jokomato seeing his master like that.

'Laugh it...Jo...What's your name again?' stuttered Youngjae and asked Jokomato again.

'You forgot my name? A brain cannot forget something easily..Youngjae.My name is Jokomato,' answered Jokomato as he was the brain among the Matokis.

'Yeah..yeah..Joko..You will be my Matoki..I choose you..So that I can punish you..Wahahahaha..' said Youngjae joking.

'You are my master...Youngjae..' said Jokomato.

The others just laughed for Youngjae and Jokomato that kept playing at each other.

'You..Shishimato..You will be mine,,Hehehe..as you are the oldest among them right?' said Yongguk.

'Yeah..I'm the oldest because my age is 2944...' answered Shishimato.

'Wow~~~ Your age is already almost three thousand...How amazing you are Shishi..' pleased Yongguk.

'As for me...I will be Himchan's Matoki..Can I be your Matoki?' Tatsmato asked to Himchan while making a puppy eyes.

'No~~~ hahahaha..Just joking..Of course..Tats..My mascot bunny was just the same like you..' said Himchan and hugs Tatsmato tightly.

'Stop it..You're making me not breathing..Himchan..' said Tatsmato.

'Oops..sorry my little bunny..' Himchan apologised.

 

Daehyun is trying to choose his Matoki and he saw Kekemato was hiding at Jokomato's back as he was afraid Daehyun will not be wanting him.

'Don't be shy dear white one..I know that you are in pink colour actually..right Keke..? You are cute boy..Keke..Come here..' said Daehyun trying not to afraid Kekemato.

'Come on Keke..Daehyun is waiting for you..Don't be shy..He is a good master..' said Jokomato and he pushed Kekemato closer to Daehyun.

'My mascot bunny was just like you..Keke..I would be wanting him to be really exist in real life..and I met you just make me feel so happy..Having a cute Matoki..~~~' said Daehyun with a smile at his face.

Just then, Kekemato suddenly started to smile and jumps to Daehyun and hugs him. 'Yeah.!.My master is Daehyun..' Kekemato shouted happily.

'My master is Jongup who is heavier than dumbells..' said Dadamato excitedly and jumps to Jongup's shoulder.

'Wow~~~ Dadamato..You surely are heavy..' joked Jongup.

'I'm not heavy..You are the one who's heavy..Because you are a human..' replied Dadamato.

'I'm just joking Dada..Don't take it too serious..Hahaha..' said Jongup and brings Dadamato run around the table at their living room.

The one that was left was Totomato. The baby brother of the aliens. Totomato is still one year old.

'So..Jello..Totomato will be your Matoki..He is their maknae..Like you..our maknae..It will be so cute..' said Yongguk.

Zelo walks closer to Totomato that was playing his bottle milk.

'Come here..little cute Totomato..' Zelo tried to make Totomato walks closer to him.

Totomato just laughed a baby giggle sound and walked closer to Zelo.

When Totamoto was just 1 inches from Zelo, Zelo hugs him and say, 'Hello dear Toto...'

All the hyungs were touched of Zelo and Totomato. They became closer to the aliens in just not more than 1 hour.

 

After that, they finally recognised that it was now almost 6 o'clock in the morning. The other members were still feeling sleepy but they need to prepare themselves to go back to their parents house.