Chapter 1

Warriors Matoki - HIATUS

 

After one year debut, TS finally decided to give B.A.P a break. Give them rest for one week. No practise,no live broadcast,and no everyting that made them feel tired.

 

(At Their Dorm.)

 

'Ah.......finally..I can release my stressful time..I am so tired..' said the leader of B.A.P, Bang Yong Guk.

'Me too.. I wanted to visit my family at Busan for this opportunity. It's already one year, I haven't visit them for once.Only on handphone I can talk with them,' said Daehyun with a relieved expression.

'Yah..don't forget me too.. I wanted to visit my family too.. I really really really miss them so much..I want to spend my time with my family for this break,' said Youngjae with a smile at his face.

'Yah,yah,yah..I'm going to my home too..I will be leaving tomorrow. Finally..this was the moment that I been waiting..Holiday..!!' Himchan's happy words.

Then, the leader ask Jongup that is now playing games at his Ipad. He was not sitting with them for the talk.

'Jongup sshi..Are you going to your parents house for this break?'asked Yongguk.

'Of course hyung..I'm going back to my parents house too..' answered Jongup while his eyes were at the Ipad.

'Jonguppie..do not play games too much..Take care of your eyes..,' advised Himchan incharged as omma of B.A.P.

'Alright...' answered Jongup.

'How about our maknae?' asked Yongguk. 'Jel...,' Himchan's word stopped when they finally realised that Zelo was not there with them.

'Where's Jello..?' everybody asked except Jongup.

'He's here at my laps sleeping..Hehehehe..Didn't anyone recognised him?' Jongup laughed because none of their hyungs recognised Zelo was sleeping at his laps.

'How we can recognised him sleeping at your laps..Jongup..? He was fully covered with blanket..Maknae...maknae..' said Youngjae and shook his head because of the maknaes attitude.

'Oh..well..let him sleep..let him rest..' said Yongguk that really cares for his dongsaengs.

'Jonguppie..Is he going home for this break?Did he tell you anything?' asked Yongguk again.

'Emm..yeah..he told me that he will be going to his home for this break..He wanted to study too..for his upcoming exam,' answered Jongup while patting Zelo's leg.

Although Zelo is 18 years old now..The hyungs still treat him like their little dongsaeng. They really love their giant maknae so much.

'Oh well..looks like I'm gonna be alone at our dorm for three days,' the leader made a sulking face but he is just joking.

'Yah..killing camp maknae~~Don't make a sulking face,' teased Daehyun the noisiest in B.A.P.

'Hahahahaha..What the hell I'm making a sulking face..I will not do like that.I'm The BIG BROTHER for B.A.P..' said Yongguk while hitting his chest show off.

'YAH! Hyung was just like our father actually. You always take care of us..' said Youngjae with a smile at his face.

'Our Himchannie hyung too..The mother of our group..Kekeke..Right hyung? asked Daehyun while teasing Himchan.

'Yeah..absolutely Daehyunnie..So, you must listen to me..!' replied Himcahn.

All of them just laughed over Daehyun's and Himchan's attitude.

After that, Daehyun stand up from his chair and said, ' Ah..I'm going to pack up my clothes now.' Then, he walked to his and Youngjae's room. Daehyun and Youngjae shared the same room.So, that's why they are close. 'Same goes with me..I'm going to pack up my clothes too..' said Youngjae and going to their room.

'Alright..Jonguppie..pack up your things too..When..Jello wakes up..ask him to pack up his things too..So..both of you will not be late,' Yongguk asked to Jongup.

'Okay,hyung..I will pack up my things now,' Jongup just followed Yongguk's order with a smile at his face. Yongguk and Himchan smile because their dongsaeng, Jongup was a happy person. A person that will always look happy eventhough he had problems. That's what they very proud off.

'Oh,Himchan..I'm going to the practise room now..I will be back on eleven p.m. Tell the kids if they looking for me,' said Yongguk and grab his jacket before he opens the door.

'Arasso..Yongguk sshi..' replied Himchan and nod his head as the sign that he is agreed.