Best Day Ever :)

Would you accept me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

okay, this will be the last chapter and I hope you enjoy this story :') 

 

 

 

“CUT!”

 

_____ pushed me and turn her back. I stared at her and rubbed the back of my neck. I looked at the director who was grinning widely.

 

“Excellent! This is so amazing! Well done!” he said and clapped his hand followed with the staffs. We bowed to them. Then I turn to ____ who just happen was facing me. She bowed to me so I bowed back in response.

 

“S-sorry.” she said,lowering her head. I glanced at her and smiled. “There's nothing to be sorry for.” She looked at me and her lips curved up. “Good job Kyungsoo-ssi.” she said. I nodded. “You too.”

 

“_____-ah, lets get you change first. We don't want you to get sick, do we?” her stylist noona wrapped a towel around her while drying her hair.. “Oh,Kyungsoo-ssi. You better change too. You're...mmm wet already.” _____ said,handing me a towel. I took it without hesistance. “See you later Kyungsoo-ssi.” She wave at me.

 

“Hyung! D.O hyung!”

 

I lifted my head to look for the owner of the familiar voice. “D.O!” I grinned happily and gestured at them to come closer. “Hey guys.”

 

“So, how's it going? Is everything fine?” Suho hyung asked. I nodded and smiled secretly recaping the scene before. I giggled to myself. “Weird. You okay D.O?” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. I snapped and realized when I heard Chanyeol's voice. They smiled at me, raising their eyebrows repeatedly. I scratched my head in embarassment.

 

“Great job D.O. You did better than us.” Baekhyun tapped my shoulder. I just smile at him. “We watched it already hyung and D.O hyung!” I looked at Sehun frowning. “What?”

 

'Hyung, your lips almost touched. Why didn't you kiss her?” Sehun pouted. Oh yes, our lips almost touched and we should have kissed if the director didn't disturb us. That meanie. My ears turned red as I blush.

 

“Nah,our lips are not going to touch. There's no way in hell.” I denied waving my hands. They chuckled and teased me again. I kept on denying but they won't listen so in the end I gave up. “Ask her out D.O I'm sure she would love it.” Kai said. I stared at him and shook my head.

 

“Nu-uh! She wouldn't accept it. No way. She's just my childhood friend who was also my neighbour.” I shook my head again. They smirked. We started talking about other stuffs, when suddenly Sehun elbowed me. I raised my eyebrow. He puckered his lips but I didn't get it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter