....

Would you accept me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Enjoyyyy ^^ ~~~~

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“D.O oppa. Remember when we first met? It was rainy day just like this.” When she spun around again, she didn't see me standing there anymore. “Oppa? D.O oppa??” She stepped to the front, panicking. “Oppa? This is not funny!” Wuu~ is she crying? I chuckled to myself. I crept behind her and when the right time came, I wrapped my arms around her waist.

 

'Arghh1 Byuntae! Help me, there's a erted jerk who wants to me. D.O oppa!” She sturggled in my grip and I bursted into a small laughter. “What? A byuntae? Na? Hahaha.” I laughed again holding my tummy.

 

“D.O oppa! Aish, you scared me.” She constantly hit my chest playfully. I stopped laughing and stared at her pouting face. I chuckled a little. “Aww~ I'm sorry babe.” I put my hand over her waist and rested my forehead against her. Staring deeply into charming eyes. She blushed a little making me secretly smile.“Don't do it again.” she pouted. Why are you so damn cute? “ You didn't listen to me so maybe I thought I should teach you a lesson. Oh, such a sweet revenge.” I winked at her and she blushed again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter