Heyyyy

Would you accept me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for the late post ;'((

 

------------------------------------

 

"Kyungsoo? Are you really Kyungsoo? THE Kyungsoo??!" the girl pointed at me.I nodded slightly and blinked. "___? Is that you?" I rubbed my eyes again. She chuckled and nodded her head. I straightened my body and rubbed my head in embarassement. "Hey,long time no see. How are you doing now?" I asked. "Yea long time no see chinguya. I'm fine,how about you Kyungsoo? Oh,or should I call you D.O?" She chuckled to herself. I giggled at her cuteness overload. "ALright we'll save the catching up stuffs for later. D.O she'll be working with you. Alright,everybody ready? CUE!" I wasn't really paying attention. Chingu.She said I'm her chingu. I said to myself smiling secretly. I stared at her. Wow, she changed A LOT. But,still the same,beautiful, kind hearted, _____. I awkwardly looked away when she caught me staring.

 

"CUT! Cut! Aiii, you need to have somekind of chemistry. You guys' acting are too awkward. Just pretend that you are a real couple. Imagine that you are the only humans that left  in this world. Forget about everything else! Now focus! Cue! " The director said,widening his eyes. I glances at ______, who was standing beside me. She nodded her head,indicating that she understood what the director said. Or did she? Ah,molla. I smiled without her noticing,memorising her cute face.

 

"D.O? D.O? Are you okay?" She turned to me,raisi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter