ACTION!

Would you accept me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was raining badly today. Everyone ran to place for shelter. Asa for me and _____, we stopped at Chinzi Cafe which was nearby. I looked up at the grey sky where flashes of lightning could be seen. The rain fell heavily.

 

“It's raining.” ____ muttered. I didn't hear her though. That's what I assumed she was saying. I glanced a her as she held out her hand. Drops of rain from the roof slowly fell on it. She smiled sweetly. “Why ar you so happy?” I asked her. She just smiled,looking at the water slowling forming a little puddle on her palm. I looked up again at the grey sky and held out my hand too.

 

“D.O oppa?” she called and I turned to her who was smiling at me. The smile that I never get bored of. So adorable. “Thanks for todoy oppa, I really enjoy it.”she said. I nodded and smiled back. “But it's rainoing. I'm sorry. IF I knew that it'd be raining this bad today, I wouldn't have taken you out. This is my fault.” I paused. “Gee, I didn't even bring an umbrella with me.” I scratched the back of my neck in embarassment. “Nah,it's okay oppa.it was fun anyway.” She said amd took off her coat. I blinked at her wondering what she was doing. “_____-ah, waeyo?” She winked at me and held her forefinger up to her lips. My heart beated faster. So cute.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter