Eight.

Cold

Luhan came in the morning to fend off the fanboys for you in the morning. He knocked on your door to see your mom answer it.

"Ah! Luhan! Annyeonghaseyo! Come in!" Your mom excitedly greeted him and let him in quickly, before any fanboy comes in. Your mom gestured for Luhan to eat breakfast, so he did. Once you came downstairs, Luhan literally jumped from his seat to hug you. You lost your balance and fell back, but before you hit the floor, Luhan caught you.

"Sorry, RaRa, I was excited." He said and gave you a calmer hug.

"Gwenchanayo!" You smiled. He smiled back, but it soon faltered once he saw Kai's mp3 player sitting on your couch.

"Did Kai come over yesterday?" Luhan asked, pointing at the mp3 player emotionless.

"Yup! It was fun!" You smiled at Luhan. Luhan was hurt on the inside, but you didn't know it. He smiled back and said, "That's good."

He ruffled your hair and you were amused and annoyed by this, since he was ruining your hair. You laughed and guarded yourself and then he finally stopped after a short while. He then let you finish your breakfast and Kai's mp3 player. After that, he slung his arm around your shoulder and led you out. This is what you needed. You needed someone to help you out and not get touched by the fanboys. Once you were out, they spat at Luhan and called him harsh names. Fortunately, he didn't care. Once you and Luhan got to the bus stop, it  was a little calmer. Your fanboys still looked at Luhan with the same expression: disgust. Exotics look at you with disgust as well.

"Ahh, I'm tired of standing for so long." Luhan said.

"Over here! You can sit here!" An Exotic quickly said and patted the seat next to her.

"Ah, kamsahamnida," Luhan smiled at her and sat down. He then looked at you and patted his lap. "RaRa yah, sit here." Exotics glared at you and were fumed with jealousy. A stunning Exotic, which also has a fanbase of her own, came up to Luhan.

"Hi Luhan!" She smiled and waved at him.

"Ah, hi Jessica," Luhan smiled back at her and looks back at you. "Come here, sit." Jessica was quick to action. She placed her hands on his shoulders and asked, "Is it okay for me to sit on your lap instead?"

She quickly did aegyo and hoped it would work.

"Sica, that's very cute of you-"

"I know, thanks. I try." She did a princess-like pose with her hands.

"But, I would like Yoon Nara on my lap." Luhan finished his sentence. Jessica got irritated and just moved his hands to sit on his lap. Jessica heartily smiled and casually put her arm around him. You didn't know why, but you were starting to feel jealousy. You didn't know how to react. Your face tinted red and you spoke up and said, "Umm, Jessica sshi, I think that was my spot..."

"Excuse me? Could you repeat that?" Jessica innocently asked and smiled angelically. You laughed, you knew that she knew what you were trying to say.

"I said-"

"Could you please just get off of me for me?" Luhan cut in and asked Jessica. He smiled at her and she smiled back at him.

"Yes, could you please just do it for him?" You asked while gritting your teeth. She could hear the irritation in your voice, but continued the torture.

"I kind of like sitting here. You know, I should do this more often." Jessica said happily and smiled beautifully. Fanboys cooed at her cuteness.

"Eorum gongju~ neomu yeppeo!" A fanboy said. Jessica smiled and said, "Thank you!"

Finally, the bus came. Once Jessica got off, Luhan quickly ran to you and linked arms with you.

"You can sit with me this time." He mumbled in your ear. You all went onto the bus and you and Luhan sat together on the bus with you on the outside and Luhan on the inside. Jessica came back over and smiled at you. You faked a smile back and turned back to Luhan. She then tapped on your shoulder and motioned you to move out and smiled. Luhan just pulled you over to sit on his lap. You and Luhan shared a short smile with each other.

"Here, you can sit now." You said happily. The ice princess scoffed and sat down. On the whole ride, you and Luhan teased each other and he tickled you once in a while. Before the bus stopped, he brought your face closer to his and planted a gentle kiss on your cheek. This got Jessica totally agitated. She pulled off a fake laugh and exited the bus.

"Did I surprise you?" Luhan asked once you both were off the bus.

"Sometimes it does." You replied. He laughed and walked you into the school.

"So, LuLu, this is where you went." Kris came suddenly while pointing at you.

"Well, I don't like to hear about her being touched by her fanboys." Luhan said innocently.

"Ahh, araso. Kaja." Kris said and walked with us. You, Kris, and Luhan casually walked together while fanboys and Exotics screamed all over the place. While walking in, you spot Kai and wave at him happily. He slightly smiles and walks towards you.

"Hi Kai!~" You smile at him and hug him.

"Hey Nara." He shyly hugs you back. He's the first to pull away and goes a respectful distance from you.

"Kai, gwenchanayo?" You ask him, gently placing your hand on his shoulder. He takes your hand and puts it back to your side.

"I'm fine." Kai says sternly.

"What's up with them?" Kris whispers in Luhan's ear.

"They started being friends and they hung out yesterday." Luhan quietly said to Kris.

"What the. Really?" Kris asked, shocked. Luhan sighed and nodded. Kris started to menacingly smile at Luhan.

"Are you sad about them?"

"No."

"Are you sure? You're okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Don't you like her?" Like. The word that Luhan never wanted to say about her. Luhan sighed and replied, "No."

Luhan just then got upset at that moment and walked away.

LUHAN'S POV

I really love Nara, I do. Aish, Luhan! You can't! You just simply can't. Remember Luhan, you said that she'd be your best friend and always your best friend. They should be a couple. They're cuter together than Nara and I. I sighed again and walked on.

"Yah, Luhan. You seem down, man. You okay?" Xiumin asked me and patted my shoulder.

"I'm fine. I want to be alone right now." I huffed and walked on. While walking out, I've decided to go under the tree where Nara and I met. I calmly sat on the surrounding bricks and leaned my head back on the tree.

Flashback

I just transferred from China. I barely knew any Korean, but girls were already swooned by my looks. I spoke Chinese to the other Chinese transfer students: Wu Fan, Zhang Yixing, and Huang Zitao. In a week, they taught me so much Korean that I could speak Korean to anyone here in Jjang High.

"Guys, I'm really tired today. I'm going to rest somewhere." I said to Exo and went to a nice and calm tree.

"It seems no one is there... I'll go rest there." I mumbled in Chinese. I walked over and sat  on the bricks surrounding the tree. I leaned my back against the tree and closed my eyes. All of a sudden, I heard someone softly singing. It was sweet and smooth, and very calming. I sighed.

Saranghae, geudaereul saranghaeyo~

All of a sudden, she stopped. Oops. Did I make a noise? She must know that I'm here. We both then turned around very quickly and bumped heads.

"Ah!" We both shouted in pain.

"Omo, gwenchanayo?"  I asked her. She looked up at me with pained eyes. Instantly, her eyes instantly became surprised. Her eyes were just stunning. Our faces were inches away.

"I-I-I'm fine," She said. "Geundae, I've never seen you around here before. Are you from here? Or are you one of my secret fanboys?" I've officially become a fanboy towards her. She was just absolutely stunning.

"I think I've just become one of your fanboys... I'm Lu Han. You can just say Luhan instead of calling me Han. I just joined Exo, along with three other guys." I replied. She smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Luhan! I'm Yoon Nara. I hope we can become good friends!"

End of Flashback

NARA'S POV

"Are you sure you're okay, Kai?" I asked him. Is he really okay? Hmm. I wonder.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine," Kai replied. "Hogshi, do you have my mp3 player with you? I left it at your house when we were listening to music together."

"Mm! Igo." I said and handed him his mp3 player. His face brightened and he quickly snatched it from my hands, as if he really lost it and I've been keeping it.

"Gomawo! Omo, I'm so happy to have my mp3 again~" Kai smiled and clutched onto his mp3 player. He looked at me with the most loveliest eyes. He was just so happy. It was enough to make every girl in the world fall in love with him.

"Neomu neomu neomu neomu gomawoyo!" Kai once thanked me. "I could hug you right now!" He hesitated just for a little bit, but then gave me a big embrace. Exotics started snapping pictures of you and Kai embracing each other.

LUHAN'S POV

I decided to go back inside the school. Right away when I walked in, there Kai and Nara was. Hugging. Am I dreaming? Kai. Hugging Nara. This is a dream! It has to be. I widened my eyes and stifled a laugh.

"Yah, you two timer!" An Exotic yelled at Nara. "Wrong time to be in love with Kai right now! Luhan is right there!" She pointed at me.

"Awwh, poor Luhan Oppa~" and "Oppa~ You have me~" were heard throughout the whole room. Kai looked at me and let go of Nara. As he let her go he seemed a bit irritated. Nara looked at me with wide eyes.

"LuLu..." She mumbled.

"Yoon Nara, can we talk?" I asked her. She nodded and I took her hand to lead her to the tree where we met.

"Luhan... This is the place where we met." Nara pointed out.

"I know. I brought you here for a reason." I replied.

"For... What...?" Nara asked. I took a deep breath.

"Yoon Nara. I... I like you." I said.

"Wh-" I cut her off with a kiss on the lips.

YOUR POV

He likes me.. And he's kissing me right now... What do I do? I just stood there, reactionless and motionless. Not knowing what to do.

NARRATOR'S POV

You and Luhan were sharing a soft kiss on the lips with each other. Your eyes were wide open, but soon you finally closed your eyes and let him kiss you.


(A/N~ Once again, I'm very busy and barely get time on my house laptop! Enjoy my cliffhanger. :D and when I finish my first three chapters in my interactional story, I'll undraft it and show it to you all!)