Twelve.

Cold

The day is almost over. One more class and I'm out of here.

I quietly packed away my belongings and counted down for the dismissal bell.

5...

4...

3..

2...

1!

The bell rings alarmingly and I shoot straight up from my chair, tripping and landing into Kai's arms.

"Watch where you're going, sweetie." He shoots a fake smile at me and I push him as I regain my balance. I power walked away from the group and exited the door, seeing Myungsoo coming my way.

"Nara!" He shouts after me. I ignore him and start to pick up my pace as I walk to class. I feel Exo's presence behind me, as well as I feel Myungsoo's. I just can't seem to escape this Hell-hole, can I? I heaved a sigh as I tried to walk away even faster.

"Hey, Yoon Nara! Why are you walking so fast?" Luhan catches up to me, throwing his arm around me. We exchanged eye contact and I was instantly distracted. I stumbled upon my feet and started to trip once again, but Luhan caught my balance. A tear escapes from my eye as I push his hands off and I walk away. He stops in his tracks and watches my back as I walk away from him and everyone. I don't feel good with them. I wipe my escaped tears and I hold back the rest. It's not worth crying over, really.

I don't know why I feel so weak all of a sudden. It's such a terrible feeling.

"Baby girl, slow down. You need to relax." A smooth voice reaches out to me. I turned my head and saw Kai, giving off his signature smirk.

"What do you want?" I ask, my voice trembling in the process. He chuckles a soft one, and his arm wraps around my waist. I attempt to push him off, but his grip is too strong.

"Let go." I say, sternly. He suddenly pulls me into an empty corridor. Why are there so many empty areas in this school?! He brings his face to mine.

"And if I don't?" He asks softly. I don't wanna hurt myself and headbutt this dude, but I attempted, only to be stopped by his free hand. Damn it. He laughs at me, as if this was some silly joke.

"This isn't funny, Jongin! Leave me alone!" I plea, hoping he'll just be a douche and just drop me.

"Oh, Nara, I would never." He says. . I need my space. He grabs my face and kisses my cheek in the softest way possible. My knees feel weak and I can't function. I'm screwed.

"J-Jongin..." I stutter. That's all I could make out. I have no voice.

"Yes sweetheart? Would you like another? Lips this time?" He asks. Without an answer, he bends down and quickly holds his lips close to mine. I feel frozen and I want to get out of this more than anything. I regain the strength to put my hand against his chest.

"J-Jongin, please stop." I choke out. I push him away, finally and turn to leave.

"Okay, whatever you say. Goodbye, Nara." He says, walking out faster than I could.

 

Wow, I think I really hate him.