Eleven.

Cold

Myungsoo ran to stand in front of your classroom. Exo walked out with you and they glared at Myungsoo. He carelessly took you by your hand and took your belongings.

"Myungsoo, what are you doing?" You shyly asked him. The butterflies were back. He smiled at you, which melted you.

"What do you think? Walking you to class, silly." His dimples showed as he ruffled your hair with his free hand. You blushed and continued on to walk with him.

EXO'S POV

"Oh. My. God." Baekhyun glared at you two from behind.

"I know, right. Just look at that." Chanyeol joined in, glaring. All of a sudden, Myungsoo grabbed for your hand. Nara shyly held his hand back.

"Whoa! That's too much!" Lay shouted and pointed in shock.

"Man," Kris started. "he needs to learn about belongings. She's an EXOtic, not a freaking Inspirit!" Exo glared and glared. Luhan couldn't stand it. He walked ahead.

YOUR POV

Myungsoo and I were holding hands. This was something I've always wanted to do with him when I liked him. Our hands swung in harmony and we both smiled.

"Which class are we going to?" Myungsoo smiled at me. I smiled at him back.

"I'm going to-"

Luhan walked in between us, pushing us away from each other. We were quite close, so I ended up falling to the floor. Myungsoo accidentally dropped my belongings. My hand was stinging. I lifted it up to see a clean cut in the palm of my hand. I groaned.

"Oh my god!" Myungsoo raced after the flying papers. I then felt the pain trail through my body. Suddenly, I was lifted up. Kai?

"Kai! What are you doing? I'm fine!" I said. I almost placed my bleeding hand on his shoulder to tap him so he could let me down. I wanted to get down. Kai ignored my remarks and kept on walking. He speed walked to a corner. He placed me down in the corner and put his hands on both sides of me. I was shaky. His face was just inches away from mine.

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Oh gosh. Is Nara okay? I turned around to see Exo.

"Great going, you dumb ." Kris glared at me. I rolled my eyes.

"It wasn't even my fault!" I shouted.

"You let her fall! And you dropped her stuff." Kris replied fiercely.

"Gege..." Tao mumbled. Xiumin took him aside.

"Just go." Lay said. I left to go find Nara. I walked and walked. I was calling for her name.

"Nara? Nara~ Na-" I paused. I see her there. But she's not alone. She's with Kai. Why are they like that? I hid and kept a close eye on them.

YOUR POV

His hands stay put; still on both sides of me. He's so close. I trembled at his hot breath. I took a deep, but shaky breath.

"Ka-"

"Shh." He gently placed his index finger against my lips. My throat felt dry. I gulped and placed my left hand on his chest. Kai cupped my face with the hand he used to shush me. He suddenly shoved his lips against mine. I clung onto the collar of his blazer. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip. I've never had a kiss like this. He pecked my lips and brought my face closer to his.

"Kai..." I mumbled. His heavy breath aroused the area.

"Hmm?" He placed his forehead against mine. I wished this moment would last forever.

"Can we just... Stay like this for a little bit?" I requested. He smirked. He brought his lips close to mine.

"No." He said and threw a band aid on my lap. With that, he walked away.

"Nara? Oh there you are!" Myungsoo called for me. I looked up with shock on my face. I looked back down and put the band aid on.

"Come on. Let's get you to class." He said as he helped me up.

"Just get yourself to class, okay? I don't want you to be late. I can go on my own, see? My hand is fine now." I said.

"No no no. Let me." He said as he grabbed my left hand; the one that held onto Kai. But as we walked, he calmly placed his arm around my shoulders. He looked at me. I looked at him.

"Just let me." He said. I slowly nodded. He was so down to earth. But why couldn't I like him? I frowned, and he noticed.

"What's wrong?" He stopped to embrace me. I felt comfortable with him. His warmth and comfort made me feel even worse.

"Nothing." I say, trying to smile. He smiled at me assuringly, letting me know that he was here for me. The whole walk he had his arm wrapped around me and hummed to me with his angelic voice. We walked into my classroom and all eyes were on me, seeing Myungsoo tightly wrapped around me like that. Chanyeol walked up to us and gently grabbed onto my shoulder.

"I'll take her from here. Just set down her stuff over there." Chanyeol held me gently in his arms while somewhat glaring at Myungsoo. He slowly nodded and placed my stuff down. He turned to me and smiled, saying, "See you later Nara."

Chanyeol looked at him with jealousy in his eyes. I could tell he didn't like him at all. The bell rang and I went to my own seat. I looked around to see EXOtics glaring at me. eRAtics were glancing at me. Luhan was continuously looking at me apologetically, while Kai was smirking at me. I hate this so much.


(A/N- Hi guys! I'm so sorry ;-; I haven't had any time for anything ever since school started and I was so busy over the summer-.- I am new to high school so I now have experienced the hell of high school T^T Thank you for the people who have still stayed to read this ;-; you guise mean a lot yo kamsahabnida homie)