Seven.

Cold

"Kai! What is wrong with you?" Suho hit the back of Kai's head.

"Ah! Hyung?! Wae wae wae wae?!" Kai shouted at Suho and threatened to hit Suho back.

"You're all over Nara all of a sudden. Wae?" Suho asked.

"Because sometimes it's funny to see Luhan hyung all upset." Kai said and smirked.

"That's not nice, Hyung!" Sehun said as Exo walked into the classroom, earning small squeals from Exotics. The boys flashed cutie smiles at the Exotics while Kai smirked and claimed his seat.

"Kai Oppa, can I sit here?" An Exotic asked Kai.

"Uhh..." Kai started.

"Mianhaeyo, but I have to sit here." A voice cut in. Luhan's.

"Hey, Hyung!" Kai said, as if nothing happened.

"Why do you talk as if nothing happened, huh? Aish. Just let me sit here." Luhan angrily said, leaving you to sit with Nicole. You looked at Luhan and Kai suspiciously as you took your seat next to Nicole. Luhan turned to give you a weak smile and went back to face Kai.

"Malhae. Why are you being all over my RaRa all of a sudden?" Luhan angrily asked Kai.

"Because I can when I want. Plus, Hyung, she's not yours." Kai answered coldly. You looked at them attentively and with concetration, trying to eavesdrop on them. Fanboys looked at you with adore and looked at you and what you were so concentrated on.

"She is mine. I plan to have her all to myself. Even in the future." A fumed Luhan said, gritting his teeth. You gasped at his statement.

"What?" Nicole asked. She looked over to see Kai and Luhan talking.

"You can't have anyone! Not even Nara! Just shut up about her already and forget about it." Kai said and stifled a laugh. Luhan's face turned red.

"Bwoh? Did you just laugh?" Luhan asked.

"Actually, yeah. I did. Gonna do something?" Kai looked at Luhan bravely. This got Luhan over the edge. Luhan tightly gripped onto Kai's shoulder and pulled his arm back for a swing at Kai's jaw. Kai was ready to get hit, his eyes tight shut, and looked away. Luhan halted, and relaxed a little. Exotics gasped at Luhan's sudden anger.

"Luhan! Jigeum mwohaneungoya?!" An Exotic screeched. Kai realized he wasn't going to get hit. He stood up to be at eye level with Luhan.

"I knew you wouldn't hit me." Kai smirked at Luhan.

"Are you guys okay back there?" The teacher asked.

"Ne, seonsaengnim." Kai and Luhan responded and bowed.

"Alright, now have a seat. We can talk later." The teacher replied. Luhan plopped back into his seat while Kai casually sat back in his chair.

AFTER CLASS

"Lulu... Gwenchanayo?" You asked him shyly and gently touched  his shoulder.

"What?!" Luhan threw off your arm and looked at you furiously. Once he realized it was you he calmed down and stood up to hug you tightly.

"Mianhaeyo! I didn't mean to do that!" Luhan said quickly. You were so shocked to see him that furious.

"RaRa are you okay?" Luhan said and examined your face and arms. "Do your arms hurt at all?" You shook your head no and he hugged you even more tightly.

"Aishh! I feel like a jerk! I'm gonna go kill myself for this!" Luhan said.

"LuLu! Andwe! You can't! Stop talking like that!" You shrieked.

"I have to! I hurt you!" Luhan cried and grabbed onto his hair.

"No you don't! Just don't! Don't say those things!" You said and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back even more tightly and lightly kissed your forehead. You once again felt those butterflies.

"Aggh, LuLu~" You cutely said without trying. Luhan smiled even more brightly and rested his chin on your head. Kai stared at the two of you with disgust.

"Seriously, you two. Just cut it out and go make out somewhere else." Kai said, with the usual cold tone. You and Luhan let go and Luhan looked back at him with a cold glare, which he never does.

"You just shut up, arraji? You need to stop ruining these moments and let us enjoy something in our lives for once." Luhan said furiously. Kai put his hands up in resignation and said, "I couldn't care less. Have fun, you two."

"Kim Jongin and Lu Han, come here for a second." The teacher called for them once most of the students were out.

"Ra, I'll meet you at your locker." Luhan said and  went to the teacher's desk with Kai. You sighed and exited the room to go to your locker. You stood at your locker, waiting for him. Finally, he came.

"Sorry, we just made up and stuff like that. Oh, and he says sorry to you too." Luhan said.

"Okay, well, I could say I forgive him, but he's not saying it to me, so, I don't forgive him." You said. Luhan nodded and said, "Alright, I don't blame you. I'll let him know to tell you that to his face."

You nodded your head and you both walked to class.

After School

Luhan greeted you with a sweet hug.

"Annyeong~" Luhan cutely said while hugging you.

"Hi LuLu~" You cutely said back. He let go of you and looked around to search for Kai.

"So, uh, I got Kai to say sorry to you in person." Luhan said while searching for him.

"Oh, okay, cool." You said. Yay, I get to see him! ... Aish, Yoon Nara, what are you saying? You can't like him!

"Yeah... Oh! Kai! Over here!" Luhan hollered and waved his arms. Kai caught sight and jogged over.

"Hey guys." Kai said once he was near you guys. He turned to face you and said, "Hey Nara, I'm sorry for how I was behaving earlier and before. Forgive me?"

Kai smiled at you. The way his eyes were beautifully crinkled and the way his cheeks were slightly rounded made you blush a little. Luhan noticed and got a little jealous. You heaved a sigh and said, "I forgive you." with a smile. Kai smiled even brighter once you forgave him.

"Hug?" Kai asked and spread his arms out for you to go into. You hesitated, but, oh, what the heck. You walked into his arms to be warmly embraced. You rested your head against his hard chest and hugged him back. In the end, he squeezed you tightly and pulled away. Luhan's  face was a tinted red, but neither you nor Kai had noticed, since you and Kai were focused on each other.

Oh god, Luhan thought. Why can't you love me?

 


(A/N~ Mianhae!~ I haven't  been on lately! Due to school and lack of computer time. Well, mostly computer time. And it's hard to update on my phone... So yeah. Also, my uncle blocked my computer at home with a table and I haven't gotten to ask him yet. ._. So, I'm going to try and ask him and get back on!)