Nine.

Cold

After some time, Luhan pulled away from the kiss, but his hands stayed put on your arms. Luhan looked to the floor and sighed. A few seconds later, he locked eyes with you again.

"Yoon Nara. I really like you a lot." He said.

"I-"

"You don't have to answer me now... Whether you like Kai or not, I don't want an answer yet."

I know you like Kai already. He thought. You and Luhan locked eyes, your arms were locked with his arms. Finally, the bell rang.

"Maybe we should go..." You said awkwardly.

"Ahh, ne." Luhan slightly smiled and motioned you to walk with him. The whole walk to class, you kept your head down and walked rather slowly. Luhan noticed and stopped you.

"Walk a little faster?" Luhan asked you and gently put his arm around you. You awkwardly nodded and flashed a nervous smile. Right before you could walk into the room, he once again stopped you.

"Act as if you did before I confessed... Okay?" He asked. You nodded and smiled as if nothing happened. He smiled at you and said, "Good."

But then, you and Luhan walked in a little awkwardly. Kai looked up to see the awkwardness. He smirked a little to himself to know that your conversation with Luhan was awkward. You and Luhan sat in your seats, for you still sat next to Kai. In the middle of the class time, Kai leaned over to your ear and whispered, "You okay there?"

You looked up with surprised eyes.

"Huh? Uh, no. Um, yes. G-Gwenchana." You stuttered. Kai looked at you with a raised brow. He then once again leaned over to your ear.

"Are you sure? Your head's all down. You don't even seem to be paying attention to seonsaengnim." He whispered.

"I-I was."

"No you weren't."

"Jinjja~ I was!"

"What's he talking about?"

"... Math?" 

Kai chuckled, "Aniya. You know what class we're in?"

"Math."

"Science."

"Ahh, keurae? What am I thinking? Hahah..."

"I know right. What exactly are you thinking?" He looked into your eyes deeply.

"N-nothing..."

"We're talking after class." He looked into your eyes once again and went back to paying attention to class.

AFTER CLASS

Kai got up and tapped on your shoulder.

"Ttarawa." He somewhat charismatically said without trying. You still sat there, and Kai noticed.

"Kaja." Kai said and took your hand to walk with him.

"Let go of her hand." A voice said.

"Luhan..." You said.

"Do I have to?" Kai asked him.

"I am your hyung, so pretty much." Luhan said.

"Tch. I need to talk to her real quick. Gidarilgeyo." Kai chuckled and dragged you out.

"You can let go now." You said.

"Oh, right." Kai said and let go. You actually expected him to still hold onto your hand.

"What is it?" You asked. You wanted to just get straight to the point.

"What happened between you and Luhan?" He asked, looking into your eyes. You wanted to tell him, but you couldn't.

"He- Nothing! Nothing happened. He just talked to me." You said. Kai nodded. He then looked at you with more charisma. He took a step closer to you. He placed his hand on your waist.

"Are you sure?" Kai asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." You said. Kai chuckled. He then leaned forward. His lips millimeters away from yours.

"Tell me." Kai said.

"I-I-I-I c-c-can't..." You stuttered. Kai then gave you a peck on the lips, making a gasp slip out of your mouth. Kai then smirked.

"You're really sure." Kai asked once again.

"...Y-Yes... Yes. I'm" You took a deep breath. "Sure. I'm very sure." You then took another deep breath. Kai then backed up and turned around to leave.

"Aishh, just wasted a kiss on you." Kai said quietly but loud enough for you to hear. He turned his head to look at you.

"Your boyfriend's waiting. Go." He cocked his head to the direction where their next class was. You still stared at him.

"Nara."

"..."

"Nara."

"..."

"NARA."

"..."

"YOON!!! NARA!!!"

"Oh? Sorry! What were you saying?"

"Aishh, jinjja. Your boyfriend is waiting. Go~"

"He's not my boyfriend..." You mumbled to yourself as you ran out of the empty corner he took you to. You went back to the science class room, surprisingly that Luhan was still there.

"Geez. What took you so long?" Luhan asked you. You forgot to respond and he looked at you suspiciously.

"... Ra... Gwenchana?" He asked as he placed his hands on your shoulders and looked into your eyes.

"Ne, gwenchana." You answered a beat too fast. Luhan laughed a little.

"We'll be talking too, after math class." Luhan said as he put his arm around your shoulder. You then walked to class with Luhan.

AFTER CLASS

"So, uh, what did Kai say?" Luhan asked once you were both in a vacant corner.

"It was nothing, really." You answered, feeling awkward.

"It was.. Nothing? At all?" He asked and looked into your eyes.

"Oh my gosh, he did this to me too." You accidentally thought aloud.

"What? He did? What else did he do?" His eyes were confused, but he still looked into your eyes. You weren't paying attention and your were caught off guard, so you started to respond.

"He put his hand on my waist... And he went closer to me..."

"Yeah? Go on..."

"I wouldn't tell him what we were talking about, I just couldn't... He then leaned closer to me, and his lips were so close to mine..."

"Keep talking..."

"Then he kissed me."

"Bwoh?!" You finally paid attention once he shouted.

"What?" You asked. Then you just realized what you told him. You covered your mouth. "Omo."

"Tch. He kissed you? Are you serious? Is that guy crazy?" Luhan mumbled to himself. He then turned back to you.

"Mianhae, Luhan. Jinjja mianhae." You grabbed onto his arm and pleaded.

"I kissed you. You kissed him. Really, Nara?" He looked at you with surprisingly furious eyes.

"Aniya... He kissed me..." You replied, starting to tear up.

"But still, you let him?" He was hurt. Badly.

"Mianhae, Luhan." You looked to the floor, tears streaming from your face.

"I can't believe you, Yoon Nara. You... Are really something else." A tear streamed down his face and he stifled a laughed. He turned around to leave, and said just loud enough, "Why do I even like you anyways?"

He then left you, leaving you to be alone and hurt. You ended up staying in that corner, crouched down, crying.

LUHAN'S POV

Wow. Why would Kai do this to me? He obviously knew I liked Nara... But he also knew she liked him? Ah, meolla! I don't know! Does he know she likes him? Oh, god. Help me. I walked to my next class and sat down. But then I noticed something. Nara should've been in here just a little bit after me. The bell's gonna ring soon!  Right then, Chen walked in.

"Yah, Trollchen." I began. Chen turned to look at me.

"Mwoya? Trollchen? Tch. What is it?" He asked.

"Did you see Ra by any chance?" I asked. He then sounded as if he were going to say yes, for his mouth formed for that "y" sound.

"Yee~no." Chen said and laughed cheerfully.

"You freaking troll." I said, somehow my tone was annoyed instead of amused. Chen stopped and took a good look at me.

"Geez, you alright Luhan? Why are you asking about Nara?" He asked me.

"I'm fine. She's just not here." I answered quickly. Too quickly... Dang it!~

"Ahh, keurae. Well~ I didn't see her-honest answer, I cross my heart and I pinky swear! Not "chenfirmed". Confirmed is the word to describe it!" Chen announced.

"Oh... Well." I replied and slumped in my seat.

"Mian." Chen said and went to his seat. Right when the bell rang, Kai came in with... Nara?

"Ulijima~" Kai said and rubbed her shoulders. Oh. My. God. Nara was trying hard not to cry, but she ended up crying even harder.

"Ah, seonsaengnim? May I please step out to console her for a bit?" He then asked the teacher. Seonsaengnim nodded and opened the door for them to walk out. Well. I feel bad now.

YOUR POV

"Don't cry Nara, don't cry..." Kai said and hugged me. "What happened again?"

"H-He..." I took a deep breath. "Ju-J-Just...-"

"Nara... Don't worry about it. I'll get Luhan out. Arasseo?" Kai asked. I nodded and tried to stop my crying the hardest I could.

"Ulijima~" Kai said somewhat cutely and wiped my tears before he turned to peek his head in and get Luhan. Luhan then came out a few seconds later.

"Kamsahamnida, seonsaengnim." Kai said and smiled at the teacher, which made her smile back. Kai then glared at Luhan furiously.

"What did you do?" Kai asked, his tone showing anger.

"I didn't do anything. I just asked a quest-"

"Come on, hyung. She's crying. Crying! You did it, obviously, since you were talking to her. What did you do?" He cut off Luhan.

"Okay, I made her cry, gosh." Luhan admitted. He then turned to you.

"Nara, I'm sorry," He said, sounding sincere. "I didn't even try to make you cry-"

"Well, you did, Luhan. Congratulations! You yelled at me and made me feel guilty. Thanks a lot, Luhan." I cut him off, with teary eyes and a raspy voice from crying.

"I'm really sorry, Nara." Luhan said, his expression sad. I wanted to punish him, so I turned back to Kai.

"Are you okay, Nara?" Kai asked me and I nodded. He then gave me a comforting and warm hug. I hugged him back, a little tighter.

"What is wrong with you hyung?" Kai glared at Luhan while hugging me.

"I can't take this." Luhan said and almost went back in, but Kai grabbed him back.

"Anything else to say to Luhan?" Kai asked me, his arms still lingered around me.

"No. I don't." I said, and wiped my eyes.

"Oh.. Still crying?" Kai asked himself and gave me another hug. "Ulijima..." He then turned to glare at Luhan and told him to go back in with his eye stare. Luhan stifled a laugh and walked back in. He then looked at me and took a good look at me. I feel embarrassed the way he's looking at me. He looked at my lips, which was kind of weird. He all of a sudden placed his hand on the back of my head and my hair for a few seconds. He then cupped my face and brought my face closer to his.

"I hope you feel better after this." Kai said and gave me a kiss. After giving me a kiss, he asked, "Feel better? Don't cry."

I nodded awkwardly and he smiled.

"You're cute, Nara." He said and ruffled my hair and hugged me. We then walked back in to have stares come at us, especially at me, since there are more Exotics than there are eRAtics. I looked to Kai and he acted as if nothing happened. We both took our seats next to each other.

Well, this is awkward.