Boot Camp Day One

Infected With The Sound Of Your Voice

The night before the first day of our 'training', Eun Rae was off the wall with excitement. She could hardly stop talking. About what they were going to do, and how fun it would be. I really did just want to sleep so I could be rested for tomorrow but...I found Eun Rae's excitement rubbing off on me. I joined her in her glee and talked with her until the early hours of the morning. Eventually, both of us did end up falling asleep however.

I lifted my head with a great amount of difficulty as I glanced at the alarm clock on my bedside table. It was just past 9AM. Great. Super Junior was supposed to be here soon...but I was so tired! A few more minutes couldn't hurt right? Just as I though that, Ae-Cha walked into the room and the lights.

"Time to get up you two." She said simply before shutting the door behind her and leaving. Eun Rae got out of bed as instructed and promptly grabbed some clothes and got dressed. She was the one that kept me awake all night! How could she be so hyper already! It didn't even make any sense to me.

"You gonna wake up Sang-Hee Unnie?" Eun Rae asked as she was about to leave.

"In a few minutes, mind shutting off the light for me?" I asked sweetly. Even Eun Rae had to comply when I used my cute voice on her. I had to admit, that it worked to my advantage sometimes. Though I didn't like to do things like that to gain something...this was different. It was the difference between me getting a few more minutes of sleep or being a zombie all day. Once the light was shut off and the door was closed, I curled up into a little ball and closed my eyes. Unfortunately, that caused me to fall once more into the arms of sleep.

-------    -------    -------

"Sang-Hee...wake up." Ae-Cha said softly, nudging my shoulder.

"No." I groaned and gripped my pillow tighter.

"But the guys are..." Ae-Cha began. Before she could finish, I heard forceful footsteps coming from the nearby bathroom.

"I got this Ae-Cha." Hei said. Then, I was hit by a constant rush of cold water. I fell off my bed screaming as I opened my eyes. Hei had pulled the shower head out of the holder and was now spraying me down with it. I flailed around on the floor screaming, begging Hei to stop. I somehow managed to stumble to my feet and bolted out of my room. Hei began chasing me, she was a very fast runner but she had to stop and put the shower head back. I started down the hall way when Hei began chasing me again, this time with a bucket full of water. I screamed again as I ran down the hall and through the living room where Super Junior was already sitting. I was distracted for only a second because I heard Hei close on my heels. I quickly opened the sliding glass door that lead to our back yard.

Unfortunately, Hei-Ryung managed to corner me against the two walls. I slid down and huddled in the corner as Hei stood over me with a whole bucket of water.

"P-please Hei...don't do it. Stop" I pleaded. But alas, Hei was the only one who could resist my cute face.

"Ha, not a chance." Hei said as she dumped the the bucket of water over my head. "That's what you get for sleeping in." She said, holding the bucket in one hand. Hei reached down and pulled me up by my arm, dragging me inside. I followed silently, hanging my head in shame. The instant we walked inside, I knew Hei was in trouble.

"Hei-Ryung. Look at me." Yeon-Seo said harshly. The girl beside be let go of my arm and looked over at our leader. Yeon stood from her spot on the couch and walked over to the two of us, looking down at Hei. "I don't care that Sang-Hee slept in, you could've woken her up in a nicer way. I know you were just trying to have fun but that was rude. As punishment you have to do all of Sang-Hee's chores for the week, including drying her now water drenched bedding. Go sit down now."

Hei-Ryung did just as she was told and took a seat on the couch next to Ae-Cha who shook her head. Now it was my turn. Hopefully, I wouldn't be scolded. I'd had enough punishment for sleeping in.

"Sang-Hee." Yeon-Seo said, her tone softening slightly. I looked up slowly, brushing some of the wet hair out of my face. Though it was a fruitless attempt, my hair had become plastered to my entire body. My large, doe-like eyes met with Yeon-Seo's which were presently filled with both concern and anger. She placed a hand on my shoulder and sighed. "Go get dried off okay? We don't want you catching a cold. Don't worry about your room, Hei is going to take care of that."

I nodded and walked quietly to my room, not even bothering to step over the puddles. My feet and pajama pants were soaked anyways, as was the rest of me. If my bones could have retained water like my clothing, even they would have been saturated entirely. I'd never been so completely soaked without having gone swimming. Finally I got to my room and walked to my closet which was unfortunately drenched.  I looked inside my closet and managed to find myself a pair of nice black sweatpants as well as a white tank top. Everything else was pretty much soaked aside from these two things which had been at the ver back of my closet. I wandered into the bathroom to dry my hair. Once I had done that, brushed out my hair applied my make-up and brushed my teeth, I walked back into the living room. Even though I had gotten changed right away, I was still shivering from the cold water I had been faced with.

"Now that we're all here...let's head over to the dance studio!" Yesung said, trying to lighten the somewhat gloomy mood that had taken over the studio. Everyone followed the excited man's lead and exited the dorm. It was only a few minute long drive to the dance studio that we had rented out for our boot camp. I walked silently down the hall way following everyone, with my arms wrapped around myself, trying to attain warmth. I was too consumed with my shivers to notice some one walking beside me.

"Sang-Hee, you're shivering..." Kyuhyun said, glancing down at me.

"N-no I'm not..." I tried to protest. It was a failed attempt though, as I ended up shivering more profusely than before. Kyuhyun sighed and ped his gray hoodie, placing it over my shoulders.

"Wear my sweater, it's already got my body heat in it so it should get you warmed up quickly." Kyuhyun said with a soft smile.

"Thank you Kyuhyun...That's very nice of you..." I said as I put my arms through the sleeves and zipped it up all the way. The sweater as a bit too big for me since Kyuhyun was so tall, the sleeves dangled past my finger tips if I didn't roll them up. I opted to keep the sleeves hanging and brought my hands up to my face. I nuzzled my face into the warm fabric and sighed happily. "Warm..." I said. This sweater even smelled like Kyuhyun. Which did make sense, after all he had just been wearing it prior to letting me borrow it.

"We should catch up to everyone, we kind of fell behind." Kyuhyun said, motioning forwards to the the group of thirteen which was slowly getting further and further away from us. I nodded in response to him and we both picked up pace before anyone even noticed we had been behind.

-------    -------   -------

Once we had arrived at the dance studio, the people who were to be dancing got out of the car; Eunhyuk, Shindong, Donghae, Ae-Cha, Hei-Ryung, Eun Rae, Yeon-Seo and myself. The others went off to do their own thing until we met up for lunch.  We walked inside the studio and set our bags down by the benches at the side of the room. As I set down the bag, Shindong looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't that Kyuhyun's sweater?" He asked, seeming pretty confused.

"Um yes, I was cold and all my clothes are wet so he let me borrow it." I said slowly as I un zipped the sweater and folded it nicely on the bench. It really was keeping me warm but I didn't want to get it all sweaty and gross. It wasn't mine so I didn't want to ruin it.

"Alright everyone! Show us what you got!" Eunhyuk said happily from the front of the room. Thankfully he had pulled me out of that conversation from Shindong. I didn't want to be anymore embarssed today.