Introductions and Plans

Infected With The Sound Of Your Voice

"I know you girls know who they are, so know...being your manager, I will take up the task of introducing you all to them." Manager said. Clearly, she was more excited than most of us aside from Eun Rae. We wouldn't even have a chance to introduce ourselves at this point. Once manager had set her mind to an idea, there was no arguing with her. It had to happen now. Manager stood up and walked over to Yeon-Seo, pointing towards her as if she was on an info-mercial trying to sell her.

"This is Yeon-Seo, she's 27 and the leader and main singer of the group. She's tallest of all the girls and is our '' symbol, she may seem a little intimidating, but she is actually a very nice girl...if you don't do anything to hurt the other girls that is." Manager said, causing Yeon-Seo to smile just the littlest. At least we needn't worry about being too embarssed with these introductions. The older woman then moved on to Ae-Cha.


"This is Ae-Cha, she's 25 and one of the other singers. She's the one that keeps everyone calm and getting along well. While Yeon-Seo is more the 'over protective father' of the group Ae-cha is more like the gentle and honest mother." Manager said. She really was getting everyone's personalities correct here, considering she was only giving us each a few sentance interlude.

"And now this one here is Hei-Ryung, she's 23 and the secondary rapper as well as a main dancer. She's the tom-boy of them all and is a  little more harsh and occasionally rude. She's puts on a tough facade, but she really does care about others." Manager said. Surprisingly, Hei didn't seem the least bit offened. Honestly, she seem more embarssed than anything. Oh great, it was my turn. What would be said about me? I didn't even know what the others viewed me as in the group. I'd never felt the need to ask up until now.

"This is Sang-Hee, she's 21 and is a singer as well another main dancer. She's the 'cute' one of our group. Honestly, I don't even know how she does it but everything she does is just damn adorable." Manager said, I blushed a little bit and attempted to protest for  brief second. However, I knew it was futile and promptly zipped my lips, resting my chin on my knees as I pouted for a few moments. 

"And last but certainly not least...this is Eun Rae, she's the youngest of us all at only 19. She's our main rapper and is the most out going. I swear I spend most of my time trying to calm this girl down." Manager said. Now that she had finished introducing all of us, she took her seat on the couch between Ae-Cha and Hei once again. "Well, there you have it. These are the girls of INFECTION."

"There's so many of you! Double our amount! That's so awesome!" Eun Rae said happily. Now began the real conversations.

"There was originally 13 of us, but a few members have had to leave for some reason or another." Leeteuk said with a small half hearted grin. He was a good guy, but clearly he was not too pleased with the fact that they had lost a few members. Yet, he seemed determinded in the fact that one day, they'd all be as one again. That would certainly be interesting.

With the ice broken, chatter began to ensue. Manager instantly felt out of place and stood once more. "I think I'll go out for a while. I'll be back at lunch, don't destroy the dorm while I'm gone yeah?" She said, before taking her leave as quickly as she could. Manager was probably hoping leaving us all alone for a few hours would bring us closer together. That would make it a lot easier to work with the other group. The instant the door closed behind Manager, Hei clicked a button on the remote beside her and music filled the dorm.

I looked around the room as the two groups got to know one another for a few minutes before someone sat down on the small couch beside me. I turned my head slightly to look at the man who had just taken a seat next to me.

"Hello, I'm Sungmin. It's so nice to meet you Sang-Hee." Sungmin said, with the adorable smile he was so well known for. I'd watched all of Super Juniors shows, and had only been able to imagine what they'd all be like in real life. Apparently, Sungmin was just as cute as I thought he was, if not more.

"I know who you are." I smiled. "I am an ELF after all." I added.

"Oh yeah? That's awesome, I'll be an INFECTION fan then. Are you excited for your debut?" Sungmin said. He was really easy to make conversation with. Suddenly I wasn't nearly as intimidated and nervous about being confronted with these superstars.

"Yeah, I'm a bit scared though. I hope people like us." I said softly, twidling my thumbs as I did so. It was a nervous habit I had, playing with my fingers and fidgeting around with my hands. Hence the reason I normally wore long sleeves, it gave me something to do. I could just tug on the bottom of the sleeves when ever I was anxious and no one would be the wiser, unless they were very observant like Ae-Cha was.

"Try not to worry. Me and the other guys will try our best to help make your debut a sucess, I promise." Sungmin said, giving me a thumbs up. Yep, totally adorable.

A few hours passed in a continuing fashion, everyone talking and occasionally dancing to songs they really liked. I started to get to know Sungmin, as well as Kyuhyun and Heechul. All these guys really were nice. I was completely looking forwards to working with them. My mom had been right when she urged me to follow my dreams and get into the music industry. I'd have to call her and thank her later tonight. When noon rolled around, both INFECTION and Super Junior's managers returned to the dorm. After the temporary dalliance, it was time to get back to work. There was reason for Super Junior being here aside from socializing with us.

"Alright, we have both decided that in order to help you girls get ready for your debut, we are going to have a boot camp of sorts." Our Manager said.

"Yes everyday for the next month, not including weekends, you will be following this schedule: Two hours working on dancing with Eunhyuk, Shingdong and Donghae. You will then break for an hour lunch. After that, the rappers will work with Eunhyuk and Shindong for two hours while the singers work with Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung. Then you will just be able to spend some time learning things about the business. How to handle interview, things like that. We'll even take you on a 'field trip' to one of our concerts to see how its done." Super Junior's manager said.

Wow, that was pretty interesting I had to admit. I whole month of spending every day with Super Junior? Well, aside from weekends but still. That was a major shock to my system. It seemed like only yesterday I was working at the diner down the street from my apartment as a waitress just trying to make ends meet. Now, here I was. About to debut in a new band and being trained by one of my favorite groups of all time.

"That's amazing..." I said softly, an overwhelming amount of awe clear in my voice. I hadn't even realized I said that outloud, it was something I believed I had thought. Apparently I was mistaken though for some one commented on my small sentance.

"Told you she was adorable." Manager said, elbowing Super Junior's manager playfully. I blushed a little and hid my face in my knees once again.