S C R E A M S

♦♦The Terminator♦♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦Episode o5♦♦

Current Author's Note: This story is being revamped, please do wait for the pending chapter  to be released.Thank you- LostHuman

 

 

*Crash*, the sound of glass shattering inside the Choi's house echoed around the neighborhood, but not a sign of a single person appeared to check it out. 


Sehun was sitting flat on the cold tiles while Luhan was at the farthest end of the room, panting.


"Are you giving up?" Luhan said between his breath.


"In your dreams!" Sehun shouted and begin pulling himself up charging towards Luhan.

"Why are you stopping?" Luhan asked as Sehun's punch did not even touch him, his gazed then fell on Sehun's face which turned pale as is he's seen a ghost.


"Stop!" Sehun began screaming and pulling his hair, "Aargh!! Stop entering my brain!!" he fell on the floor as he winced in pain, he felt as if daggers were entering inside his head as someone is calling his name and occupying his thoughts, "Get Out!" Sehun screamed again. 

 


Luhan on the otherhand watched him there dumbfounded of what has happened right before his eyes. Sehun was the first person that he saw that night when he arrived at that said place without an ounce of his memory and it really seemed like both of them did not even have any idea of where they both came from, but on thing is for sure, inside him, he can feel that he needs to kill the boy. But right at this moment, it does not feel right to kill him, especially when he's vulnerable like this, when he's defenseless and is wincing in pain.

"I guess the killing will just have to wait.." Luhan smirked as he went near Sehun. 

"Just what the fudge happened to my house?!" Aliyah shouted as soon she stepped inside, the walls are a complete mess, the sofa has been ripped, the television is broken, in short everything in the ground floor of her house is a total disaster. "Luhan! Sehun!"


Not even one of the boys answered her call, she slowly made her way towards the kitchen and saw both Sehun shouting random words while he's holding his head and Luhan, was sitting beside Sehun, trying to make the other one comeback to reality.


"What happened?" Aliyah asked as she knelt beside Luhan.


"We were in the middle of our fight when he suddenly became like this.." Luhan answered without thinking twice.


"So you're the ones who trashed the house, urgh, I'll deal with both of you later, but first we need this one to calm down.."

 

 

 

"Darn it!" Chanyeol shouted, "He''s resisting!"


"What do you mean by resisting?" Suho asked as he approached the sweating Chanyeol.


"He doesn't want me inside his head!" Chanyeol frustratedly answered.


"Looks like he still don't know who and what he is that's why he's resisting.." Baekhyun and D.O suddenly came in holding a handkerchief and handed it to Suho.


"What am I going to do with this?" Suho asked while looking at D.O then at the thing in his hand.


"Chanyeol's sweating.." Baekhyun answered.


"And you expect me to wipe it for him?"


"yes"


"Over my dead body" Suho then threw the handkerchief at Chanyeol, "Just stop for now, let him remember on his own.."

"Chanyeol did you hear what Suho said?" Baekhyun asked as he patted Chanyeol's shoulder.


"Someone blocked it, .." Chanyeol answered in a weak voice.

 

 


"Thank goodness he stopped.." Aliyah said as she sat on the floor. "Luhan?" she called, as she saw the other boy holding Sehun's forehead. "What are you doing?"


"Nothing, I think this thing won't ever happen again.." Luhan answered, "That thing stopped calling Sehun's name."

"Ok, you are simply creeping me out.." Aliyah said as her eyes widened, "Wait you haven't even told me of what your ages are, I don't know if I should.."


"I don't know how old I am, but just call me by my name." Luhan simply answered, "and by judging in the actions of this retarted one here" He then pointed at the sleeping Sehun, "He's younger than me and maybe just about your age.."


"So you're telling me that you're older than me, is that it?" Aliyah raised her right eyebrow and looked sternly at Luhan, "But that doesn't mean that you are off the hook in ruining my home"


"I get it" Luhan then mumbled some unknown words and stood up


"Hey, where are you going?"


"Cleaning up" Luhan answered without batting an eyelash.

 

 

 

"Where are you?!" Sehun suddenly screamed, "The fight isn't over yet you..--"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter