H U N T

♦♦The Terminator♦♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦♦Episode o3♦♦

Current Author's Note: This story is being revamped, please do wait for the pending chapter  to be released.Thank you- LostHuman

 

Date: April 28, 1807
Time: 17:56:44

"Hyung!" the younger one shouted as loud as he could while his hand still held his older brother's hand. tears started to fall out from the younger's eyes while the needle.slowly penetrated his skin.

"Let's just hope for better results" they both heard their father. the older one clenched his fist as tight as he could just to stop his tears.he just can't get any justifyable answer why their father would actually use them as test subjects. Days continued to pass by and the health of Mr.Barnett's sons began to falter.

"hyung..please don't leave me" the younger one spoke with every ounce of strength that he has. The older one just gave a small nod and a heartfelt smile as he also tried to comfort his soul. 

"Sir, what should we tell to the public?, their teachers are concerned about your sons since they haven't been able to attend school for more than 2 weeks now." Mr. Kwon asked.


"You should know better than anyone else Kwon." Mr. Barnett answered with a stoned expression.


"I'm sorry sir" Mr. Kwon lowered his head, "But, from the very first day I already opposed to this idea of having them get those nanomites shots."


Mr. Barnett just looked at Mr. Kwon, he knew that his friend, colleage, and right hand was right, but there's no turning back. The chemical only works with a unique DNA sequence and he found that sequence in his sons. "If this is the only way to clean this world from all its sins then I must give them up."

By the next day news broke out that Mr. Barnett's sons contrated an incurable cancer. That was the only excuse that Mr. Barnett can use to stir away the media.

"Dad" a soft and weak voice echoed inside Mr. Barnett's study.


"Do you hate me that much?" The voice continued. "Because if mom did not choose my life over hers, she should be here with you and hyung.."


Mr. Barnett looked at his youngest son, with guilt and sadness in his eyes. "I don't hate you..."


"Then why do you want me and Hyung gone?.." The younger one trembled as he clenched his fist over his chest, with a last long inhale he fell on the cold gray tiles.

Mr. Barnett rushed to his youngest's side and held his son's cold hands against his chest. "I'm sorry"


"That's too late now dad." A cold peircing voice answered back at him, "He's gone now, and so will I..."

 

 

"Are you sure you want to preserve them?" Mr. Kwon asked again as he stared at the see through coffin of Mr. Barnett's son. He treated them as if they were also his sons since he rarely goes home to his wife, well cross that, his mistress.


"It's the only way that I could at least see them." Mr. Barnett answered as his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter