Interview

♦♦The Terminator♦♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦Interview♦♦

Current Author's Note: This story is being revamped, please do wait for the pending chapter 8 to be released.Thank you- LostHuman



Interviewer: We're now in the set of Terminator, Jin's newest creation, Hi! Jin...
Jin: Uhmm..Hi *stares from left to right*, who gave you the permission to go in here?
I: *smiles awkwardly* The door was open so..
Jin: Nevermind *flips hair* let's get things done, I still need to find those brats..*smiles*

I:So where are the other cast?
Jin: Somewhere lurking behind the shadows, honestly, Luhan, Sehun and Aliyah are the early birds in the set so we worked with what we have.
I: Have you already filmed the first episode?
Jin: I'll answer your question when we arrive at the Board room.

 

||Board Room||

I: So you're the only ones present in the set...
Luhan: Yup, China is far and the other members have other schedules to attend to.
Jin: You told me that Chen and Tao are sick! *Glares at Luhan*
Luhan: Well except for those two, You made Chen be drenched in water for more than an hour and You made Tao do his Wushu for....
Jin: Ok, I get it.pssh
Sehun: the other Exo-k members are still in the recording studio.
Aliyah: Sorry for that, our creative director has some mood issues today.
Sehun: are you sure it's just today? *Chuckled*
Jin: *galred at Aliyah and Sehun*, Let's start the interview proper before I wring the heads off of these kids.
 

 

Q: The Terminator, the title seemed so brutal, how did you come up with this?


Jin: Well, you see, I was just surfing over the world wide web and found a fan made video about exo, and It raised my writer meter. So since the FMV inspired me, I thought 'Hey, why don't I use this video and the title as a base for a new story'

Q: So how do you plan to present this creation?

Jin: By making it somewhat twisted *grins*, I was just joking, of course it won't be like any other fan fictions that I have created and unfortunately haven't finished. The terminator has this somewhat kind of vibe that will make want to know what will be next.

Q: You previously said that the word Terminator has another meaning for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter